Problems logging into RTV

BriskAdolescentBoaconstrictor-max-1mb.gif

It's all the same login - will need to be changed.

For example, the VST works on the app which this refers to.
I never bothered with the app myself, always in the house when we are playing and fire it onto the tv via the website.

Would be good to get some additional content though, I remember Stewart Robertson mentioning that if there was an extended period where we didn’t get in the club were looking at additional ways to give us value for money... 55 certainly would be value for money don’t get me wrong, but feel that considering we are paying substantially more than most RTV subscribers who aren’t ST holders also we should’ve had more access.

When you click on Shop in the menu, doesn't take you to Rangers store.
Does on my Desktop. Opens a new tab with the Shop. You currently still need to Login separately for the Shop and Tickets etc but I understand that will change in due course.

When you can’t use the email you previously used because your work has done away with it?
Maybe you should have updated your email address when you were about to lose access to that NHS one? They need a ‘live’ email address to send the Verify email to.

If you have a VST/annual sub you probably dont want to do that without getting in contact with someone at support first mate
I don’t have a VST as I’m not a season ticket holder. I was just buying games when they were available.
I doubt it’s a big deal to set up a new account on that basis, cheers.

Same issue as others for me in that my email hasn’t arrived. Tried resending on multiple occasions but no joy (and before someone says to check junk, it’s not there either).

Same as me I tried to register again and it said email already been used lol.

That was straightforward, hopefully the updating of the app is the same. Hoping they leave the updating of the app until after Wednesday, for us overseas VPN bears...

Same issue as others for me in that my email hasn’t arrived. Tried resending on multiple occasions but no joy (and before someone says to check junk, it’s not there either).
I'm in the same boat mate. Had them resend the confirmation email three times and nothing arrived in either inbox or junk folder.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see in case there's bottleneck. If so, no point me constantly requesting to re-send and clog up the system more.

Maybe you should have updated your email address when you were about to lose access to that NHS one? They need a ‘live’ email address to send the Verify email to.
Never even crossed my mind tbh. Only thing I’d get from rangers on that account was receptive for the payments for the PPV games.
As I posted, doubt it’ll be too much hassle to create another account just to watch games though.
Just hope the NHS don’t change it again :D

likewise bro.

although I always have problems getting emails from Rangers for some reason.

Not in my junk befroe anyone asks:))

and also I am signed up for marketing emails etc.

they just cant seem to resolve my issue, very frustrating.
Exactly the same as me bud - very frustrating.

Will the existing website work for season ticket holders? My auld auntie down the road will be goin mental if she cant get the game. I had to idiot proof her laptop so she can watch the famous. If its all changed thats gonna push her over the edge not being able to watch

Re-registered, but not got the activation email (requested twice). I’ve checked my junk folder and I’m also signed up for marketing emails. Will leave it for a bit and contact Rangers if it still doesn’t come through. :confused:

Will the existing website work for season ticket holders? My auld auntie down the road will be goin mental if she cant get the game. I had to idiot proof her laptop so she can watch the famous. If its all changed thats gonna push her over the edge not being able to watch
The live.Rangers.co.uk website for VST viewers will automatically re-direct to the new website.

Back