Promo code for premier sports ?

See those who have used the code LALIGA69, what price is it showing on your account? My mate used it and said it was £6.99 but £12.99 is shown now in his “manage my account” section.
Just checked there, showing as £12.99 in my account, but only £6.99 taken from my bank

Subscribed at the £6.99 rate with no problem. Can receive Premier 2 and La Liga channels, but not Premier Sports 1 for some reason. Anyone had this problem?

Returning customer mate, after confirming viewing card I entered the code on next page
Brilliant. Cheers.
I’ve had no luck with this through signing up for my sky box. Also I could be wrong but Is that code not just to give you la liga tv for that price? As there are a few option to pick from when signing up.
Choose the £12.99 option with Sky, which I think is the top one on the list.

It then asks if you are most interested in La Laga or Other. I checked the 'Other' box.

The code is case sensitive, so has to be done in Caps, exactly as shown below, with no spaces and no decimal point:

LALIGA699

Worked for me, thanks to @Empire

For whatever reason when i go to complete the deal it won't accept my sky viewing card number, never had a problem in the past.

Subscribed at the £6.99 rate with no problem. Can receive Premier 2 and La Liga channels, but not Premier Sports 1 for some reason. Anyone had this problem?
Sounds like you have clicked on the La Liga £6.99 option on the first page, rather than the 3 channels plus App £12.99 option, then used the discount code to bring it down to £6.99.

Think it's something to do with them currently showing the Southampton game, which appears to be only available to view in Ireland. Should be able to view Premier 1 from 2 o'clock onwards.

Think it's something to do with them currently showing the Southampton game, which appears to be only available to view in Ireland. Should be able to view Premier 1 from 2 o'clock onwards.
Yes, I reckon now this might be it. Will try it after 2pm.

Trying to sign up using the LALIGA699 code, it shows as the code working and price being £6.99 for two month but when I put my card details in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again ‍♂️

No, it was the £12.99 option.
Good, glad of that, as the £6.99 option doesn't give you Premier Sports 1.

I've just checked and I'm not getting PS1 at the moment either, but was getting it last night, so should hopefully be ok after 2pm.

Trying to sign up using the LALIGA699 code, it shows as the code working and price being £6.99 for two month but when I put my card details in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again ‍♂️
Just managed to get it to work for me as a returning Sky customer. Thanks

Sometimes happens when they are busy and can't process all requests. Give it 20 mins and try again.

Sometimes happens when they are busy and can't process all requests. Give it 20 mins and try again.
Managed to get it working.

Getting the same as others where I’m getting premier2 but not premier 1.

going to check at 2 to see if it’s just the fact that it’s only showing in Ireland

None of the above worked for me , had to pay the full price. Just got it now seen as though we play them next.wouldnt want to find another source for that one
I had issues casting to my fire stick last time it was about 15 mins behind shambles of a company

Anyone getting it for OF game be as well get it today, 1 month will get you today and next two rounds.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they took the codes down now knowing the amount who will be wanting OF game and need to pay full price.
Great call m8.
But it's nightmare to cancel from setanta.

Last edited:
It’s bizarre the varying experiences of cancellation of Premier Sports. I’ve always found it one of the perks. Just create an account when you sign up and that allows you to cancel online whenever you want. 20 second job.

Great call m8.
But it's nightmare to cancel from setanta.
I’ve had it a few times this season and you literally just click on cancel subscription online, they offer you 3 months at a discount or you can continue to cancel. It takes about 10 seconds.

What a shout to do the LALIGA699 thing half an hour before the draw earlier. Feeling quite pleased with myself, cheers Empire.

Last edited:
No promo code working.
Virgin couldn't process it either.
So have had to pay the full amount on the internet.
I will have to cast it onto the telly as my son is coming round.
But still, a bargain to watch The Rangers.
It is nonetheless a disgrace that the BBC don't manage to get access to these games.
I still pay my licence and get fckall out of it. :mad:

No promo code working.
Virgin couldn't process it either.
So have had to pay the full amount on the internet.
I will have to cast it onto the telly as my son is coming round.
But still, a bargain to watch The Rangers.
It is nonetheless a disgrace that the BBC don't manage to get access to these games.
I still pay my licence and get fckall out of it. :mad:
It wouldn't surprise me if Premier have cancelled all discount codes now because they know they have am old firm match, all going well today. They will think they are going to get plenty of new subscriptions at full price for that match as we still can't got to pubs for it.

Just got this from a good bear at Virgin

You add it on , then when you add it on you ask to put 30 days notice on it on the same call. I think it’s went up to £12.99 now as u get box nation included . Don’t get any discounts on that
If the agent tells you that you need to call back to remove it they are talking pish . It can all be done on the one call

Has anyone else got a system error when doing it?

Have tried 3 times and no joy but when checking my bank account it’s coming up the 3 times in my pending outgoings!

Sure I had a similar problem last time. No wonder people go to illegal streams.

Total nightmare getting this added to Virgin today. Used to be able to add it online instantly but because I have a pending order for a second box I cant do this. Ages on a live chat and a guy saying its all done and be active within 30 min.....fingers crossed.....

Any Sky customer signing up also gets free access to the Premier Player so you can give your log in to someone else needing a way to watch it if a VPN and RTV isn’t possible. Premier Sports hide the option for it but use this link

Back