Promo code for premier sports ?

Sometimes they are ok, sometimes awful. Been waiting 4 hours for my forgotten password link.

I had issues casting to my fire stick last time it was about 15 mins behind shambles of a company
What do use for casting to fire stick?
I use RTV on the firestick no problems.
But it's impossible to cast other games to firestick.

Anyone having trouble registering to the Premier App? I've activated my sky account and it's working on the TV but doesn't appear to take my sky card number for the app? Do I need to leave it for a few hours.

Where is the option to purchase because I’m not seeing it where it normally is?

This post here

Folk still haven't latched on to the , admittedly ham-fisted, way we do it.:)

Turn on your VPN and select an overseas location like Belgium, Holland, Germany or France. Go to RangersTV Home page (cannot make purchases via the App). Do NOT login (that's the important bit). Scroll down, find the Cove game and click on Subscribe. Purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass and it will take you through both login and payment. Job d

The above based on you doing PPV as opposed to being an overseas Rangers Unlimited subscriber.one.

Total nightmare getting this added to Virgin today. Used to be able to add it online instantly but because I have a pending order for a second box I cant do this. Ages on a live chat and a guy saying its all done and be active within 30 min.....fingers crossed.....
Aaaand channel still no activated ffs

I've gave up, been getting the same Sky Viewing Card is invalid message all afternoon, even though that's untrue as its been double checked & never had an issue with it in the past.

Is this game not on Rangers TV for those outside the UK?
I certainly hope so. I’ve just logged in and can’t see it-panicking now as I don’t have access to premier sports and I don’t think it’s available on the local sports channel (bein sports).

I certainly hope so. I’ve just logged in and can’t see it-panicking now as I don’t have access to premier sports and I don’t think it’s available on the local sports channel (bein sports).
For RangersTV. Folk still haven't latched on to the , admittedly ham-fisted, way we do it.:)

Turn on your VPN and select an overseas location like Belgium, Holland, Germany or France. Go to RangersTV Home page (cannot make purchases via the App). Do NOT login (that's the important bit). Scroll down, find the Cove game and click on Subscribe. Purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass and it will take you through both login and payment. Job done.

The above based on you doing PPV as opposed to being an overseas Rangers Unlimited subscriber.

If you are an overseas subscriber the Watch Live button is already active. Moving pictures at 1810hrs.

Turn on your VPN and select an overseas location like Belgium, Holland, Germany or France. Go to RangersTV Home page (cannot make purchases via the App). Do NOT login (that's the important bit). Scroll down, find the Cove game and click on Subscribe. Purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass and it will take you through both login and payment. Job done.

The above based on you doing PPV as opposed to being an overseas Rangers Unlimited subscriber.

If you are an overseas subscriber the Watch Live button is already active. Moving pictures at 1810hrs.
I am an overseas unlimited subscribe. Currently showing as “videos coming soon”. I think it usually says something along the lines of “match coverage starts in 15 mins”.
My only query is if the club have the access / permissions to broadcast the scottish cup ties.

I am an overseas unlimited subscribe. Currently showing as “videos coming soon”. I think it usually says something along the lines of “match coverage starts in 15 mins”.
My only query is if the club have the access / permissions to broadcast the scottish cup ties.
Its on RangersTV mate for overseas subscribers. Definitely. Are you on website or App?

If on website then go to the Home page, scroll down to the Cove Rangers match and it should have a big red Watch Live button there (on desktop).

Not sure how it shows on the App as I think its shit and best avoided.

If necessary, make sure you are logged out of the App before trying to login to the website.

This post here

Turn on your VPN and select an overseas location like Belgium, Holland, Germany or France. Go to RangersTV Home page (cannot make purchases via the App). Do NOT login (that's the important bit). Scroll down, find the Cove game and click on Subscribe. Purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass and it will take you through both login and payment. Job d

The above based on you doing PPV as opposed to being an overseas Rangers Unlimited subscriber.one.
Thanks, mate. Got it sorted

Its on RangersTV mate for overseas subscribers. Definitely. Are you on website or App?

If on website then go to the Home page, scroll down to the Cove Rangers match and it should have a big red Watch Live button there (on desktop).

Not sure how it shows on the App as I think its shit and best avoided.

If necessary, make sure you are logged out of the App before trying to login to the website.
On the app mate as this gives the better resolution when mirroring onto the tv. Just tried the website as you suggested and that’s where it states the “match coverage starts” message so happy days! panic over!
cheers pal!

At which stage do you enter the promo code?

I'm at the part where it asks for your sky viewing card number but I still haven't seen the option to enter a promo code.

I’ve messed up then. Have a VPN. For the St Johnstone game I literally got VPN then was able to go in and watch as normal on RTV, no 3 day pass needed.

I’ll follow instructions above to see if I can get it working!

I’ve messed up then. Have a VPN. For the St Johnstone game I literally got VPN then was able to go in and watch as normal on RTV, no 3 day pass needed.

I’ll follow instructions above to see if I can get it working!
This game is PPV, being an away match. St Johnstone game, being a home match, was available to season ticket holders and you didn't need a VPN. Unless you have the overseas Unlimited subscription then you need to buy it as a standalone.

I signed up via the code and sky service. Can't log into the player to watch online, is that not included in the 12.99 package?

I signed up via the code and sky service. Can't log into the player to watch online, is that not included in the 12.99 package?

You have to sign up for the player separately. It's not exactly clear tbh

I used the code and thought I'd need to do something to activate it on a SkyQ minibox, but all good, so game on in the loft.

I was the same mate, had to go onto desktop site and activate my sky account on there, you need your sky viewing card number, there should be an ‘activate here’ option about halfway down page

La liga code worked for me no issues and game came on straight away. Did look like it’s only for 2 months but will be getting cancelled after the final anyway

Back