PSV Away Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the covid rules?
Thought we are all in the clear
You need to have the booster or have second vaccine less than 270 days ago. I’m not taking booster as I’ve decided I’m not a human pin cushion

Glasgow-Amsterdam - Out Wednesday 08:45

Amsterdam-Glasgow Thursday - Back Thursday 12:35

£262 with EasyJet as of this morning.

Regarding those daft Covid vaccination rules, my other house is in Breda, fly back and forth couple of times a month. Not once have i ever been asked about my vaccine status.

Good thing about away days in Holland is the vast amount of journey routes.

An great alternative is the ferry in Ze Brugge, party boat!

I know I shouldn't but I am toying with the idea of going to the game, flying back from Amsterdam into Gatwick for 07.35 the Thursday morning where I have a job at 09.00 about a mile from Gatwick.

What could possibly go wrong?
Done it last week mate. Wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Got back to Schippol from Leuven about 2:30am and managed to get a few hours sleep in the airport. Departure lounge was deserted, lights off etc until about 6:30 so managed to get a decent kip.

If it’s your only option I’d say go for it.

There’s also a Mercure hotel within the airport which you can book for minimum 4 hours for a better sleep.

Done it last week mate. Wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Got back to Schippol from Leuven about 2:30am and managed to get a few hours sleep in the airport. Departure lounge was deserted, lights off etc until about 6:30 so managed to get a decent kip.

If it’s your only option I’d say go for it.

There’s also a Mercure hotel within the airport which you can book for minimum 4 hours for a better sleep.
Cheers mate.

I'm going to speak to the guys whose job I'm on today to find out what time they actually need me on site on the 25th, I think my main concern is flight gets cancelled or delayed.

Cheers mate.

I'm going to speak to the guys whose job I'm on today to find out what time they actually need me on site on the 25th, I think my main concern is flight gets cancelled or delayed.
Yeah I ran that gauntlet last week and doing the same for this one. We were delayed slightly but still made it to work at a decent time.

Saw someone post on the other thread the away end holds 1625 based on what Leicester received.

Any guesses as to what the points requirement will be for Independent?

Looking at Charleroi but %^*& me it looks like a hastle to get to Eindhoven on public transport.

Yes won't be far off the £700 again I guess but not CTMs fault at this time of year
Was thinking this myself, won’t be far off this price a reckon maybe touch lower. Won’t be applying for daytrip by looks of work annual leave and cover.

Glas- Amst Wednesday 24th 08.45
Amst -gla 25th 17.35

2 flights available £167 each
Name change fee of £49

If anybody wants them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back