Match Thread Rangers 1 (Arfield) Livingston 0 FT

Not pretty but as if said other posters say the goals were onside it could have been 3-0

Kamberi looked good some good link up and that was a well took finish

Not pretty but it’s a win and 3 points against a stuffy team.
That’ll do for me.
Follow Follow

Could easily have been 3-0 with those marginal offside decisions

Would hope to see Kamberi up front with Morelos next league game, do something different

Job done but same deficiencies and poor performers again.

Plus at least one decent goal getting chopped off.

That was not Rangers fault it only ended 1 - 0 Would have been a comfortable victory if the Officials had done their job correctly (or maybe they are doing the job they've been asked to do)

Well, tough fought match. Arfield bailing us out once more and was overall very good today.

Kamberi made a massive difference I thought. He offered something we haven't had for a long time and it was much needed.

Do I think Gerrard will learn from it? No! I don't.

A win is a win. We played some decent football. Both offside goals were dubious - well, the first one was just wrong. Alfie was onside by enough for the linesman to see. Kamberi's not so clear.

Kamberi should be an option going forward. As should Stewart.

Kamberi looked more than decent when he came on , hard to tell but his goal looked onside to me .

The kind of scrappy 1-0 win we would have taken against Hearts or Killie.

I was more disheartened than stressed with this performance. The team really seem to be struggling to put anything close to a decent performance together.

Absolutely grim performance, terrible conditions. Thank christ we got through that. Atmosphere was in danger of turning toxic. Felt both disallowed goals were onside.

Good win.
We scored three, it will be interesting to see if the final two were really offside.
Livingstone got away with kicking us off the park and the referee basically never stopped them.
Conditions like that are always difficult but I thought our team got the ball on the deck and played some decent football.
I certainly didn't see any players chucking it!

Both disallowed goals looked on to me.

Kamberi gave us something a bit different when he came on, looked more than useful. Finished his "goal" well.

Back