Match Thread Rangers 1 (Arfield) Livingston 0 FT

Our inability to kill teams off is a worry and puts my stress levels through the roof,Maybe if the refs dealt with the thugs in football strips it would allow football to be the winner.

Tough watch but a win is a win. Some positives thought Kamberi looked decent and we did create a few chances also two goals that looked onside. Put it this way if Livingston had scored them they would have been given.
Defence is poor and Tav still not looking himself.
Push on and look forward to Thursday.
Another positive for me is the RTV app worked very well over 4G.

Substitutions were a joke - 83 and 87 minutes when changes were needed before.

We have zero width in the team since Gerard fell out with all our wide players. Our full backs have no one to play with. Kent is totally out of the little form he had.

Davies is getting deeper every game and as one of our few quality players that's a worry.

Greg Stewart showed more in 3 minutes than a few did in 90 minutes

Our inability to kill teams off is a worry and puts my stress levels through the roof,Maybe if the refs dealt with the thugs in football strips it would allow football to be the winner.
Both goals that were chopped off looked OK at the time, though no conclusive angle was shown in replay. Are we really saying we need to score 4 to be guaranteed 2 on the board?

So. It's not good enough not even close.

Teams are playing average against us and it's enough to take points or see us struggle.

Livingstone were average today same as kilmarnock and hearts etc.

Lucky today to win. McGregor great save and dykes hitting the post.

Nothing to do with ref. Nothing to do with Livingstone kicking us it's all to do with our management

We have zero width in the team since Gerard fell out with all our wide players. Our full backs have no one to play with. Kent is totally out of the little form he had.

Davies is getting deeper every game and as one of our few quality players that's a worry.

Kamberi came on in the 56th minute.

Both goals that were chopped off looked OK at the time, though no conclusive angle was shown in replay. Are we really saying we need to score 4 to be guaranteed 2 on the board?

Morelos came from offside to take the ball away from Arfield from a great position to score was a daft decision by him.
Kamberi goal was onside after the pass from Morelos.

Back on the bus. Poor again but will take the result. Alfie and Kent look out of touch. Kamberi looked ok, held the ball ip well.

M
In the last two games we have had two onside goals chalked off, another chalked off for a 'foul' that had no contact whatsoever and conceded a goal from an obvious handball in the build-up.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Where are these onside goals coming from? Even Tom Miller, the most pro Rangers commentator of all hasn’t said anything more than it was a tight call.

Teams are playing average against us and it's enough to take points or see us struggle.

Nothing to do with ref. Nothing to do with Livingstone kicking us it's all to do with our management
McGregor is paid to make saves, and hitting the post is a shot off target.

Reactions: GF7

If it's 3pts in a league game it's good enough, especially in conditions like that in a hastily rearranged fixture.

If you can get this worked up about a win then I worry for your health from now until May.

Morelos really needs benched his whole attitude
and body language are screaming he wants to be anywhere but here. Suspect it will be a culmination of events of the park but continuing to play is now counter productive. Let's give kamberi a couple of games

What you on about?

You do know Kamberi came on for Kent after 55 minutes?

What is it with Rangers?
5 minutes to go and McGregor's kicking the ball out as if we're behind.
2 minutes to go and the players are pulling Katic up from an injury!!!

Watch Celtic please!!! Julien especially will lie down for NOTHING to waste time - OK! Celtic's time wasting tactics in desperation can be an embarrassment to football, but it really DOES help them!!
Would really rather not

I'm thinking more of punishing the hammer throwers,For example the tackle on Goldson in the first half was as clear a straight red card as you'll see,I would have needed to have a better view of the off sides to be 100% one way or the other.

M

Where are these onside goals coming from? Even Tom Miller, the most pro Rangers commentator of all hasn’t said anything more than it was a tight call.
What we get on here is people who have stopped watching the game and cant wait for the first mistake by the ref. One kicks off the rest follow on. There is a few posters who keep us updated on the game, while the others just want replays so they can start again. The decisions been made but all you get is the ref this, the ref that. Meanwhile now and again a post gets through of how the games actually going.

I'm thinking more of punishing the hammer throwers,For example the tackle on Goldson in the first half was as clear a straight red card as you'll see,I would have needed to have a better view of the off sides to be 100% one way or the other.
It was, and the linesman was 2 yards away, looking right at it, and still wasn't given.

Could see McGregor telling the ref if he had done it he would have been off.

Back