Rangers are in talks with the council for an open top bus parade

Some superstitious people on here. Next they'll be telling me they want the First Minister burnt as a witch.

Let’s play the game first. All this over confidence is giving me the fear.

Frankfurt are heavy favourites at the bookies for a reason. They haven’t lost a single game in European football for a year.
It's hardly over confidence ffs haha. It's prudent to get something organised. Could see your point if it was booked a month ago.

There should be an open top bus parade just for reaching the Final never mind winning it.The feat of getting to the Final is a monumental effort in its own right, if we win it then let mass pandemonium ensue.

I assume you want us to win on pens and then go on a bender for 2 days mate? :))
Well if anything is going to help us get one hand on the trophy I welcome that :p

Jokes aside I really hope you could come out and put them to the sword in convincing fashion. It’s not going to be as easy as that obviously but if you play the way you can and have several times already in the knockouts it’s all up for grabs. They had a fantastic performance at the Nou Camp but I’d see that and show them the win in Dortmund as an equally incredible win.

Frankfurt are heavy favourites at the bookies for a reason. They haven’t lost a single game in European football for a year.
By the way, did you hear or read that Liverpool have done similar?

Would it not be better to have the plans in place were we to get the win than do %^*& all and apply after the fact?

An open top bus parade is something we have been denied over the years due to where we are in the country

It would be phenomenal crowds out for that if it happens As I'm always envious watching the big clubs down south enjoying it

Back