Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

I'd be wary? Thats a squarespace site rather than the douglas laing official site.

It does look to be a scam website

I think it was only sent to a targeted audience of corporate/special customers under a rangers banner.

I'd be wary? Thats a squarespace site rather than the douglas laing official site.

Legit, obviously a targetted email and not a common listing on DL Rangers products. Rangers VIP email, Douglas Laing product confirmation and DHL / Douglas Laing delivery paperwork. The Rangers email comes from the same addy as many of the current club services.

And a bargain with the free delivery :p

Hi guys,
Looking to add to my collection,
I’m looking for a Gin Brian Laudrup 2021/22 if anyone knows of it going? As I missed this.

I also have a double of a whisky if anyone requires it?
Douglas Laing rangers 150th blended malt 1 of 3000 bottles,

Might be purchasing the new Blair atholl 26 year old,
Does anyone know how much this is actually worth ?
Is it worth adding to a collection at this price £500

Thanks martin

Hi guys,
I’m looking for a Gin Brian Laudrup 2021/22 if anyone knows of it going? As I missed this.

Thanks martin
It’s an expensive bottle and not from a rare distillery so I would say I don’t think it’s going to increase in value that much unlike a springbank or macallan

Hi guys,

Thanks martin

I think heart rules head here.

They’ll have value to you and the family but I don’t think the kids are getting a Disney land holiday out any sale.

Being honest though, what’s the likelihood you’ll ever want to sell? I’d imagine fairly low unless circumstances dictated. If that happens, probably money back at best, unless someone is missing it for the complete collection.

Plan is to hand them to my lad on his 18/21st.

He’s a massive Tav fan, so hopefully 15 years on he appreciates it.

Site looks dodgy as f88k, not even a business address on it.

Also it lets me add 202 bottles to my basket even though there is only 199 made?? "there are only 202 items available"

Also it lets me add 202 bottles to my basket even though there is only 199 made?? "there are only 202 items available"

They were drinking out it at the weekend, so I think it’s legit.

Certainly matches the one I have in the house. :)

If it’s fake, then the wee man will get a shock in 15 years :D

I've purchased from the site before without any problems, I also tried the same experiment as you but didn't try to purchase 200 bottles....

£500 for a 26 year old. Ripping it tbh although I'm sure it's a fine whisky nonetheless. Only Rangers one I bought was the '55' one which is still unopened.

How much are you looking for your signed tav bottle ?

I’m hoping my collection goes up in value with the amount of bottles I have and the signed editions such as Walter smiths Barca bears 55 gin18ct gold both Peter lovernkrands and everything they’ve released over the last 2 -3 years,

If anyone is selling anything let me know it may be of interest to me,

Thanks

Anyone on here ever invested in casks, just wondered how profitable it had been?
Yes, they can be but there’s a lot of scams and rubbish out there now.
You won’t get as many bargains as prices have gone up but if you like a distillery and can find a cask from there then it’s worth it as if you don’t make a fortune, you’ll still have a decent whisky to drink (all be a lot of it!)
I have some with a group of ten of us and the majority will be used for drinking

How much are you looking for your signed tav bottle ?

I’m hoping my collection goes up in value with the amount of bottles I have and the signed editions such as Walter smiths Barca bears 55 gin18ct gold both Peter lovernkrands and everything they’ve released over the last 2 -3 years,

If anyone is selling anything let me know it may be of interest to me,

Thanks

Beat bet is to keep an eye on those two mate for any going below RRP.
Being honest, you're reliant on a fellow Bear paying over the odds to get a return.

It’s getting a bit tacky now for me now.

The Loving Cup is a great tradition and piece of our history. No need to turn everything into an attempt to get more cash out of the fans.

I’d also be shocked if the quality of the whisky justified anything close to that price.

It’s getting a bit tacky now for me now.

The Loving Cup is a great tradition and piece of our history. No need to turn everything into an attempt to get more cash out of the fans.

I’d also be shocked if the quality of the whisky justified anything close to that price.
This was my first thought. Not a massive earner due to the small batch so would have been better left undone.

That’s two limited editions brought out last month that haven’t sold out . I buckled and bought the Ardmore but the loving cup at £500 was too steep for me .
I think they are asking too much for what the product is but I’m sure if it’s sells out they will think it’s justified.

£500 is a bit steep eh?

I got gifted one of the other Gers Douglas Laing whiskies recently - it was 'nice' but certainly not worth the money.

Another new release, part of a Trilogy edition.

Another new release, part of a Trilogy edition.
They just keep reeling us in lol

Back