Rangers/Douglas Laing Whisky

Another new release, part of a Trilogy edition.
Much like!

Another new release, part of a Trilogy edition.
Is it petty to say I’m not going to buy this one because it’s not Rangersy enough on the label :))

For those that have ordered before, check your emails. I get discount codes all the time sent to me. Think there's a generic one as well but can't remember what it is.

Anyone tried any of the the three Douglas Laing whiskies released at 46% as The Smoky One, The Sweet One and The Fruity One. All are 46% and I'm thinking of picking up a few for gifts but as they would be getting bought for semi-serious whisky drinkers who would want something at least solid any steer on whether they are any good would be a big help. Also appreciate any feedback on the new Rangers Blended Scotch...is it worth picking up? :)

Anyone tried any of the the three Douglas Laing whiskies released at 46% as The Smoky One, The Sweet One and The Fruity One. All are 46% and I'm thinking of picking up a few for gifts but as they would be getting bought for semi-serious whisky drinkers who would want something at least solid any steer on whether they are any good would be a big help. Also appreciate any feedback on the new Rangers Blended Scotch...is it worth picking up? :)

I got two of those glasses last year and was disappointed in the quality of the box it arrived in.

Think they were £6 each.
Haha that's fantastic. I just read the email. Clicked through to order and seen it was £500. Thank goodness you get a £6 free glass!

I would politely have to decline a sip out of The Loving Cup. No chance I'm sipping out of a cup multiple other dudes have had their mouth around lol

That’s the third of the limited editions that have not sold out .
The pricing at times seems excessive
They got it very wrong after the first 3 bottles. People want the mid price £100-300 range and not necessarily interested in them being limited. Instead we get mass produced awful cheap stuff and way overpriced expensive bottles that aren't good value.

I collect as I hate the taste of whisky.
Not having a go mate but I can never understand people who collect something but hate it. I always think there is a passion behind collecting and a real joy for the product. I just don’t know why whisky would be collected unless you are doing it for financial reasons

Not having a go mate but I can never understand people who collect something but hate it. I always think there is a passion behind collecting and a real joy for the product. I just don’t know why whisky would be collected unless you are doing it for financial reasons

For me, probably focused on handing something over with a rangers connection to my boy.

He can do what he wants with it. Just building out a nice gift set for him.

For me, probably focused on handing something over with a rangers connection to my boy.

He can do what he wants with it. Just building out a nice gift set for him.
I’m the exact same as you mate plus it also means I’ll never be tempted to drink it.

Is it petty to say I’m not going to buy this one because it’s not Rangersy enough on the label :))
Next release seems to be available - usual discount code did not work if anyone has any others

Next release seems to be available - usual discount code did not work if anyone has any others

Cheers! Ordered. UKDELIVERY will at least take the £4.50 shipping off. ;)

Cheers, ya prick.

Trying to move house and cut down on stuff. You’ve just added another box! :)

Another bottle ordered for the collection, can't wait for the final bottle of the trilogy....:))

Back