Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

No, he wasn't. But you're suggesting the Club are aware of the conditions, thereby dictating our current response - that means King, Robertson, the Board, investors, Gerrard etc are going along with the blackmail.

I'm not sure what the Club can do. I presume we're putting forward our case during the hearings but a club can't go 'to war' with a governing body without significant fallout.

What do you want to see them do?
We need to see them take a stance. So what if we get called out for acting like that mob across the city. They're immune to it precisely because they do contest anything that goes against them - in fact, nothing does go against them as the powers that be (basically their placemen) know it's not worth it.

I don't know if I can justify another £700+ for a ticket next season knowing that we aren't going to be playing on a level footing.

We need to see them take a stance. So what if we get called out for acting like that mob across the city. They're immune to it precisely because they do contest anything that goes against them - in fact, nothing does go against them as the powers that be (basically their placemen) know it's not worth it.

I don't know if I can justify another £700+ for a ticket next season knowing that we aren't going to be playing on an level footing.

That's a fair comment - and one you should be emphasising to the Club.

A shower of half wits control and administer our game in this country.
Whether it's down to incompetence or corruption or both is irrelevant.
Not fit for purpose.
These clowns are controlled by the biggest corrupt shower of scum in sport from their offices in saville row

King is off. He's done his bit, saved the club and now wants (needs - for the sake of his family, reading between the lines, imo) out. And all the best to him.

But by feck do we need someone in with clout right now that can take us to the next stage. Onto the front foot where we can demand fair treatment and start taking on the cabals in this country that have entrenched themselves unchallenged throughout the game in our absence, both physically and influentially. We need a general that will take us to war. One who can unite, not only our whole support, but the vast majority of decent Scottish football (what's left of it and I still believe it's the silent majority) against what has effectively become a mafia.

And yet, instead, I'm reading reports that Rangers are teaming up with celtic to pressurise the SFA for reform of the compliance system. Their Christie incident being talked about in the same vein as this utter farce. Are you fn serious? When have they ever fallen foul of the system, that they created, except in their own entitled twisted mindset? And why are we validating their demand for special treatment as though we are even in the same ocean, never mind the same boat, when it comes to being GENUINELY victimised?

I actually fn despair. Wants to make me turn my back on the whole shitshow. But then thats what they scummy b's want. To shaft us at every turn until we 'give up'. Until we leave the whole game, media, country to them. Nah. These vermin are going to get whats coming to them and I'm going to be right here to see it.

Nah. These vermin are going to get whats coming to them and I'm going to be right here to see it.

I love this:cool:

Absolutely outrageous decision, we need to appeal this all the way, even to the courts. As for that Compliance Officer, she's more like a "Compliant Officer" doing the bidding of her master, the Emperor Hiropeter. But she's a self confessed Beggar, so we shouldn't be surprised.

If this Board do not start fighting back then the saying 'Lions led by sheep' will never be more apt.....

Something is wrong at the club.

As much as I dislike Micheal Stewart, him saying things about Traynor was more torwards the bottom of the to do list, yet that matter was attended to immediately.

Do the club even agree that there's something wrong with the game? The stats have been collected and videos made on here, are they even interested? If not, why not? If so then what are they doing about it?

Communicate with the support, we're watching blatant corruption and them walk to 9iar hand in hand with Kevin Clancy.

We are appealing it and talks are ongoing behind the scenes about the disciplinary set up according to Mr Soft Robertson

Dearest SFA,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the attempts by two of our players to simulate the mass murder of so many of the wgs including we are led to believe, a 12 year old innocent.

The member of the coaching staff that called Father, sorry, Ref Clancy a cheating phucking crunt has been disciplined and has nearly finished watching the 44 episodes of the Lisbon Lionesses.

Please let us know if any of that scurrilous bunch at FF give you any bother - we do have some good lads who will fight the "dignified silence" corner - and we will send a worm (not Griffiths) to phuck up their hard drives!

In finishing, please please, be assured that we will be seen to issue a strong statement saying we will take strong strong action to appease the FF massive. They fall for it every time.

Yours in a sporting integrity sort of way

Rangerio FC

Something is wrong at the club.

As much as I dislike Micheal Stewart, him saying things about Traynor was more torwards the bottom of the to do list, yet that matter was attended to immediately.

Do the club even agree that there's something wrong with the game? The stats have been collected and videos made on here, are they even interested? If not, why not? If so then what are they doing about it?

Communicate with the support, we're watching blatant corruption and them walk to 9iar hand in hand with Kevin Clancy.

Celtic have something over the SFA, I am starting to wonder if the res 12 thing That Fat Pete has said it wont take further has indeed been used for that mhob to dictate the way Scottish Football is run.

Every time you think the SNP have took incompetence to a new level, the SFA are like "you ain't seen nothing yet"!

Most definitely.

Long after time?

However it would need to be fan revolt and supporter organised

Tens of thousands of Bears with banners from squinty bridge rallying against zee natsis at SFA CFC.

0_JS151629210.jpg

I think I have at least scanned all of the posts on the eleven pages so far of this thread. A significant number I have read in their entirety. The overwhelming thrust is that contributors want the club to take legal action.

To the best of my knowledge the club can’t take legal action against any of the football governing bodies except through the Court of Arbitration in Sport (CAS). Going to CAS would obviously be a huge step and, crucially, a case hearing and judgement could be months and months away at best.

Meantime the SFA would continue on their vindictive path. Those who can’t take action I includes the directors, executives and employees of the club.

However, I and other small shareholders could, I believe, raise an action in a civil court on the basis that our business is being discriminated against leading to potential financial disadvantage and consequent loss of shareholder value. I believe that could be a Scottish or an English court, if we believed there was a better chance of convincing it of our case.

In the past sports bodies might have been able to claim they were only that but I think that has gone given the finances involved nowadays (UEFA action against Man City being an example) and it is obvious they are economic organisations also.

Anyway I think it would be worth exploring with suitable legal counsel. No idea of possible costs but I have a notion of a thousand small shareholders putting in £100 each.

Importantly it would be something we might be able to do totally separate from the club which might alleviate some of our current frustration with the situation we are in.

Thoughts?

£15,000 in fines that is heavy this should be the final straw!! And Tom Boyd and the manky mob still havnt been dealt with 6 months on from bringing the game into disrepute.

Impartial doesn't come in to it, sure there will be multiple parallels we can draw in the future and ask to be treated equally

I think I have at least scanned all of the posts on the eleven pages so far of this thread. A significant number I have read in their entirety. The overwhelming thrust is that contributors want the club to take legal action.

To the best of my knowledge the club can’t take legal action against any of the football governing bodies except through the Court of Arbitration in Sport (CAS). Going to CAS would obviously be a huge step and, crucially, a case hearing and judgement could be months and months away at best.

Meantime the SFA would continue on their vindictive path. Those who can’t take action I includes the directors, executives and employees of the club.

However, I and other small shareholders could, I believe, raise an action in a civil court on the basis that our business is being discriminated against leading to potential financial disadvantage and consequent loss of shareholder value. I believe that could be a Scottish or an English court, if we believed there was a better chance of convincing it of our case.

In the past sports bodies might have been able to claim they were only that but I think that has gone given the finances involved nowadays (UEFA action against Man City being an example) and it is obvious they are economic organisations also.

Anyway I think it would be worth exploring with suitable legal counsel. No idea of possible costs but I have a notion of a thousand small shareholders putting in £100 each.

Importantly it would be something we might be able to do totally separate from the club which might alleviate some of our current frustration with the situation we are in.

Thoughts?

what the RFFF should have been used for

Unfortunately a lawyer doesn’t help much in a kangaroo court where the prosecutor is a Rangers hating bigot.

But you can fight and get it out in the public.

We should not have bothered with the SFA with Clancy.

A compiled dossier should have been sent to UEFA and FIFA.

And spare me the p1sh, ah but yoofa don't like this stuff.

Call these cheating vermin out every fcuki-ng time.

How simple is it to have a couple of people watching refs at our games, their decisions and one watching the filth?

They quite literally had hanging effigies of people from a Protestant / 7mionist background hanging from their rafters. No punishment.

Rangers, Mr Robertson, you can mention this without fear of censure as it is documented that it happened.

Maybe even use it as part of the appeal.

They are just trolling us now.

They know that we'll do nothing more than issue a statement.

We are a paper tiger.

Thoughts?
I would be up for that, it's better than sitting on our arses doing f/all.

Craig Levein took the cvnts on himself and won after telling them plenty to go take fvck at themselves -

Court suspends Levein ban

By Andrew Lomax
12:01AM BST 06 Sep 2003

Hearts manager Craig Levein yesterday won a legal battle to have a touchline ban suspended.

Lord MacFadyen at the Court of Session in Edinburgh agreed to impose an order lifting the four-month ban while Levein fights the Scottish FA ruling.
The SFA imposed the ban on Thursday after Levein refused to pay a fine handed down following comments he made about referee Dougie McDonald following a defeat at Kilmarnock in May.

Hearts players Andy Webster and Austin McCann were sent off and Levein claimed he had lost count of the number of mistakes made by McDonald "after the 97th".

The Hearts manager was initially fined £1,000, but it was doubled twice as a result of his non-payment. Levein's lawyer Neil Davidson QC argued that the SFA had behaved "unlawfully" by first increasing his fine and then changing it to a touchline ban. He also claimed that Levein was being "stopped from carrying out his job" by the ban.

Levein has refused to pay his fine or appear before the SFA's general purposes committee at Hampden.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2420130/Court-suspends-Levein-ban.html

If he could treat them like they deserved on his own with a decent QC, then what are we waiting for..?! There's also a mountain of evidence for us to throw at these imbeciles too !

I would certainly hope so.

There is a question about keeping this out the media - do we need all guns blazing statements and giving the media oxygen to negatively talk about Rangers?

Or do we keep the talks behind closed doors - accept that it also keep Rangers fans in the dark and we blindly trust the board?

Perhaps Club1872 can get more details from the board about what is going on and re-assure us that there is strong action happening behind the scenes?

As supporters we must not let this drive a wedge between us and the board / team / players - the mentally challengeds are manipulating things to try to split us - our anchor must hold.
Well said and I've no doubt some are doing it on here. You'll suss them out if you look hard enough. Hardly a post from them when things are going well, but when things are going bad, you can hardly get a post in for them.

Dose this mean we have been fined twice now. I thought we got fined for not controlling players in hiv game and manky mob. Sfa Not fit for purpose corrupt to the core we demand. Better rangers. Get some balls let’s call these scum out

ICT have came out with a statement attacking the appeals process, meanwhile we still don't know what the fines were for

Really is a pointless fine over stuff that made no inpact to anyone. Really is setting the bar high for when someone really steps out of line.
10k would take a lot of clubs to the wall could you imagine hammering Hamilton with this total shambles.

So they must be mindreaders if they are saying Alfredos gesture was a threat.He has done it before without any uproar,how do they know what he meant,reasonable doubt and all that.
It is simply because the tramps were crying about it.

Back