Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

bearspaw

What about anyone has other plans - should they drop them to attend of course not

Timing and notice of any such game is key

Agree that this could be marketed better and ticket sales were better advance but you can't force anyone to at the end of day
I agree with this, I planned "non football stuff" around the International weekend, couldn't change it.

SenoraCuellar

Who wouldn’t want to see Steven Gerrard pull on our famous shirt??

People moaning saying most of our team aren’t legends, could we pick 11 legends that were still fit enough to run nevermind compete against the likes of fernando Torres. Have we had many legends play for us in the last ten years? Probably a handful at most.
I think it also depends on the definition of legend. People like Cuellar, Nacho and Clint Hill who came here took the club to their heart and the fans loved them back, who have always spoke well of us and continue to interact with the support to me are legends with a small L. Then you have people like Butcher who are legends with a capital L and I would quite happily never see them near Ibrox again.

I hope Alexander gets a good reception. He was a great servant for the club.

Sasa Papac

I am travelling down the with the wee man from Inverness, I have to collect my tickets from ticket office. Is there a deadline I have to pick up my tickets by?

MearnsUnionist

Can’t believe there isn’t more appetite for this.

A lot of people, including myself, have no interest in these sort of games mate.

I would gladly have travelled down to Solihull for our under 21s match, had that game been scheduled for this weekend, but I just don't see the attraction in an over age kick about.

I understand that plenty of people do enjoy them though and I hope everyone attending has a great day out.

Last edited:

Shengus Malengus

A lot of people, including myself, have no interest in these sort of games mate.

I would gladly have travelled down to Solihull for our under 21s matchl, had that game been scheduled for this weekend, but I just don't see the attraction in an over age kick about.

I understand that plenty of people do enjoy them though and I hope everyone attending has a great day out.
This one's double edged though.

It's for good causes.

Elaine

Official Ticketer
How is ticket sales going I’m absolutely gutted I’m missing it but away for weekend with my mum & sisters for Mother’s Day this was 1st weekend we were all free and no football for me, I wish I could throw a sickie.

Teddy bear

How is ticket sales going I’m absolutely gutted I’m missing it but away for weekend with my mum & sisters for Mother’s Day this was 1st weekend we were all free and no football for me, I wish I could throw a sickie.
Only sold Just under 25 thousand as of lunchtime today.

Grigo Yossarian

Think the whole admin thing pushed the crowd and made for a terrific atmosphere, little did we know what was waiting over the next 7 years.
Aye, a long 7 years Teddy.

That night was weird in the sense that loads of bears had the black & red scarves at the time. Against Milan ? :cool:

AdiGaz

Buzzing for this, should be a decent alternative to these pishy internationals. P.s get it up yae Scotland national team