Rangers on FM 2020

If Mathers can be arsed setting it up again I’d be very interested, as you said even with 4 players it was good.
[/QUOTE
Cheers mate. Not overly worried about player pool as such.
Just as long as not too watered down in terms of the game depth.
i think you can select 3 leagues. Still a decent amount of players and you can get through a season pretty quick. I was glued to it for weeks lol

Started a new game. Downloaded the full Scottish pyramid system and started as Stirling Uni in the Lowland league. Forgot they would be amateur only.

%^*& me it was a hard first season. Managed to sign Gael Birgimama on an amateur contract for the last 3 months of the season. I pretended he had signed up for a night class or something, Won the Alex Jack Cup though (no idea who or what that trophy is). Which was nice.

where do you get this update? Would fancy giving something like that a go

where do you get this update? Would fancy giving something like that a go

Won the lowland league and lowland/highland playoffs against Formartine then Annan. In league 2 with Stirling Uni. The second season I got loads of regens that were outstanding. Because they are listed as amateur teams just steal all my best players!

Won the lowland league and lowland/highland playoffs against Formartine then Annan. In league 2 with Stirling Uni. The second season I got loads of regens that were outstanding. Because they are listed as amateur teams just steal all my best players!

once that downloads how do you go about getting it in the game? Is it easy to set up

January -2020

4 points ahead of Celtic
Through to last 32 of Europa winning the group.

Spurs and City in a bidding war for Borna (£28m) he’s not going anywhere, signed Lewis Ferguson for £2.3m with the intention of loaning him out for a bit.

Hunting for a young left back, tried Herrero etc but keep getting priced out.

Letting Jon F and Halliday go, I've actually played AH quite a bit to give Borna a rest. Rotating an awful lot more than normal.

January -2020

4 points ahead of Celtic

Spurs and City in a bidding war for Borna (£28m) he’s not going anywhere, signed Lewis Ferguson for £2.3m with the intention of loaning him out for a bit.

Letting Jon F and Halliday go, I've actually played AH quite a bit to give Borna a rest. Rotating an awful lot more than normal.
After initially going down the no cheat route, a week into my new save iv made a “few” changes to have a bit of fun. Limited myself to £100m though haha.

Looking for 2021 now tbh. Cant be arsed playing properly from scratch just to start again when new game releases.

Gonna be a bloody decent starting team on 2021 though!

After initially going down the no cheat route, a week into my new save iv made a “few” changes to have a bit of fun. Limited myself to £100m though haha.

Looking for 2021 now tbh. Cant be arsed playing properly from scratch just to start again when new game releases.

Gonna be a bloody decent starting team on 2021 though!
Aye, I’m considering patching Fifa and just getting FM.

@AllyRFC, @erskine bear & @whitburn_ranger - pretty sure I added you to a group on steam. Fire in there when suits you & we can try to sort when we can play this online tournament.
Ok, mate. Forgot i had the app, set it for notifications when we started that last one but none had came through lol.
Nothing showing for me on Steam for the group chat.
this steam app is the most awkward thing going, I’m sure I’ve sent a message lol.

this steam app is the most awkward thing going, I’m sure I’ve sent a message lol.
Its shite haha. Iv just checked and all my notifications etc for it turned on but i dont get any lol. Didnt realise anyone spoke till i saw the post on here.

It's probably been discussed on here already, but what the hell is the Celtic researcher playing at this year?

Scott Brown is literally the best captain in the world. He has 20 determination and leadership - Jordan Henderson, by contrast, has 19 and 18. Neuer has 18 and 13.

Ntcham is just absurd. His stats are set for "world class midfielder" and he ends up moving for 80-90 million after a couple of seasons. Same with Edouard.

Greg Taylor - first touch 15 and tackling 16 (ends up valued at 14 million). Right you are.

Granted, there are a few Rangers ones that are OTT, but nowhere near as bad as Celtic. In my Stuttgart save, Lennon is the Bayern Munich manager whereas Gerrard is managing Motherwell. Lmao!

this is the reason i chucked FM at 2016 , some of it is completely ridiculous . Posters punting Scottish based players routinely for £20 million is just fantasy land stuff .

I added a whole load of leagues, and started a save with Montenegro side FK Podgorica, 3 seasons, 3 league championships, pumped of Europe early each year, thought with doing well with them I'd get a decent move, but bugger all

So started a new save with Uerdingen, in up to their eyes in debt, this will be a challenge

It's probably been discussed on here already, but what the hell is the Celtic researcher playing at this year?

Scott Brown is literally the best captain in the world. He has 20 determination and leadership - Jordan Henderson, by contrast, has 19 and 18. Neuer has 18 and 13.

Ntcham is just absurd. His stats are set for "world class midfielder" and he ends up moving for 80-90 million after a couple of seasons. Same with Edouard.

Greg Taylor - first touch 15 and tackling 16 (ends up valued at 14 million). Right you are.

Granted, there are a few Rangers ones that are OTT, but nowhere near as bad as Celtic. In my Stuttgart save, Lennon is the Bayern Munich manager whereas Gerrard is managing Motherwell. Lmao!
Valid points, it’s total nonsense. As you said, even some of the Rangers ones are mental. In my Rangers save I got £9m for Greg Docherty after his loan spell at Hibs and rejected £38m for Barisic in January 2020.

Tried to sign Hagi, he wanted 86k a week. Total nonsense figures.

In mine I beat celtic to title first.season so they sold the likes of dembele,eduard, forrest,ncham and ajer for 125million. Then they went and bought a load of mediocre bpl players like lingaard,lamela, zhaka and batshuayi and paying them all like 75k a week mental

If anyone hasn't got the game yet but would like to play it, the Epic Games store is giving it away, for free, to keep for "A Limited Time Period"

There is an article linked in the tweet that'll take you to the epic games page where you can just set up an account quick, download the launcher (kind of like how steam works) and download the game for free.
Nice find mate. Would get it if i didnt already have it lol.

January -2020

4 points ahead of Celtic

Daniel Harvie at Ayr isn't bad for back up for Borna can get him for about 100k. Hickey turns out to be great as well.

this is the reason i chucked FM at 2016 , some of it is completely ridiculous . Posters punting Scottish based players routinely for £20 million is just fantasy land stuff .
Exact same reason I chucked it. Hamilton wanted 30m for docherty turned it off and never went back to it since then. Much prefer playing fm06 and cm03/04 etc

Daniel Harvie at Ayr isn't bad for back up for Borna can get him for about 100k. Hickey turns out to be great as well.
Decent shout, aye tried for Hickey but Hearts wouldn’t budge. Took Demetri Mitchell on a free, no real potential but young and could develop.

@AllyRFC if you see this man we’re gonna try play one game of an online league tomorrow at 9.

anyone else wants in they’re more than welcome.

I cant do much between 9-10 tbh and by the time im in the door and have her yapping shite I probably wont get on after it :(

Haha fair enough man, we could in theory draft for you & we could wait for you for the fixtures or even you only miss 1. Let me know what you think

@whitburn_ranger , @erskine bear , @teddy_bears , @AllyRFC - if you are still game for this can you reply. Even if you’re unavailable tonight I’m sure we can navigate the draft & wait to sort a date that suits us all for the fixtures. Otherwise I’ll be on about 8.45-9
Ideal time for me would be between 6-9 but im thinking thats not good for others with 9-10 being spoken about? Im ok at that time on Wed/Thu but every other week day would need to be before 9 for me mate :(

@whitburn_ranger , @erskine bear , @teddy_bears , @AllyRFC - if you are still game for this can you reply. Even if you’re unavailable tonight I’m sure we can navigate the draft & wait to sort a date that suits us all for the fixtures. Otherwise I’ll be on about 8.45-9
Ideal time for me would be between 6-9 but im thinking thats not good for others with 9-10 being spoken about? Im ok at that time on Wed/Thu but every other week day would need to be before 9 for me mate :(
Aye I’m fine tonight for anytime.

I've played FM for years, since Champ Man days, but I've never played online. How does it work? Is it a lot of waiting around for other people to hit Continue? Do you need to watch everyone else's matches?
I love FM but I can see it being painfully boring watching a loading screen while someone tinkers with personalised training or setting up a tactic for half an hour :))

I've played FM for years, since Champ Man days, but I've never played online. How does it work? Is it a lot of waiting around for other people to hit Continue? Do you need to watch everyone else's matches?
I love FM but I can see it being painfully boring watching a loading screen while someone tinkers with personalised training or setting up a tactic for half an hour :))
No mate we play a draft, so basically do the draft and pick your players. Then go into a mini league and play each other, we just all make sure we are active at the same time. It’s not a real league (I wouldn’t actually object to that either).

@mathers1 is the man to explain it better :))

The draft takes maybe about 10 mins if you’re quick with your selections. You play your game at the same time as everyone else & there’s hardly any loading time between fixtures. There’s also zero training in this mode

Back