Rangers on FM 2020

I cannot for the life of me get hagi to sign, Morelos also fires blanks most of the time then will bang in a few a game but can’t get him consistent.

I used the in game editor to move him to Rangers on a permanent.

It's hardly cheating if it's happened in real life. :))

I cannot for the life of me get hagi to sign, Morelos also fires blanks most of the time then will bang in a few a game but can’t get him consistent.
I had this same problem, theres about a week window you can negotiate a contract with him and if you mess it up he returns.

More of their first team players are overrated than ours, but when it comes to youth ours are just as OP.

Mebude, NYC & Ritchie-Hosler can be sold for £20-30m+ in a few years, McCrorie, McPake, Jay Hogarth & Stephen Kelly all solid as well.

Not with the update. All the players mentioned except Ross McCrorie have had their CA and PAs put well down. Kai Kennedy as well. Celtic players unchanged, even O'Connor and Connell who couldn't get near the first team. Frimpong is a wonderkid after half a season now. It's a bit of a joke.

defending indirect freekick help.

I seem to lose the majority of my goals from indirect freekicks and always near top for most conceded this way. Any tips to prevent them?

defending indirect freekick help.

I seem to lose the majority of my goals from indirect freekicks and always near top for most conceded this way. Any tips to prevent them?
Stop giving them away :))

It’s an interesting one. Not one I’ve come across before! I’d maybe check your set piece routines and see if there’s something that stands out there. Without seeing them, I’d suggest simplifying them by making them line up in more of a wall and bring more of the players back into the box.

There was a match engine fault with it but I think it might’ve been fixed.

I’m in 2025. Edourard is playing for PSG, Ajaer for Inter, Greg Taylor went to the epl for 13 million. They just sold some Irish young lad I’ve never heard off to Man City for 32 million, lee oconnor or something. They signed Mariano Diaz from Real Madrid for 20 million to replace Edouard and are paying him 105k per week.

John Souttar went Hearts - Celtic - PSG - Man United in my FM19 save. Morelos went Rangers - PSV - China - Real Madrid.

Mental stuff

I’m not technology friendly at all, looking for help. Got my papas old laptop (Acer) to do uni stuff in March, downloaded FM.

Worked fine till May and then just started cutting out if I started a game on FM I’ve tried deleting files etc but not working. It works fine (ish) till I run FM. That said it runs a lot slower now than when I got it.

I usually come in from a night out and fire FM on but can’t do that anymore, don’t want to shell out for a new laptop when I only use it for Uni and FM.

I’m not technology friendly at all, looking for help. Got my papas old laptop (Acer) to do uni stuff in March, downloaded FM.

Worked fine till May and then just started cutting out if I started a game on FM I’ve tried deleting files etc but not working. It works fine (ish) till I run FM. That said it runs a lot slower now than when I got it.

I usually come in from a night out and fire FM on but can’t do that anymore, don’t want to shell out for a new laptop when I only use it for Uni and FM.
Did you tweak the FM settings? Lower the graphics? Make the database smaller or reduce "active" leagues (can only do those two start of game)?

Try an app caller CCleaner if you haven't already. Sometimes that helps with the older machines. And search your graphics driver into Google and look for updates (you can get the driver by typing 'dxdiag' into the start menu and hitting enter, then checking the Graphics section)

Did you tweak the FM settings? Lower the graphics? Make the database smaller or reduce "active" leagues (can only do those two start of game)?

Try an app caller CCleaner if you haven't already. Sometimes that helps with the older machines. And search your graphics driver into Google and look for updates (you can get the driver by typing 'dxdiag' into the start menu and hitting enter, then checking the Graphics section)
Yeah mate I’ve done all that, it’s a poor machine so was running on low graphics. What I done that changed it though, my mate (chelsea fan) mentioned he got the 06/07 database. So I done that too, as soon I done that my laptop started dying. I deleted that database but it’s still humped.

Again, I’m the most technologically unfriendly 21 year old you’ll ever meet so that may be jibberish.

Yeah mate I’ve done all that, it’s a poor machine so was running on low graphics. What I done that changed it though, my mate (chelsea fan) mentioned he got the 06/07 database. So I done that too, as soon I done that my laptop started dying. I deleted that database but it’s still humped.

Again, I’m the most technologically unfriendly 21 year old you’ll ever meet so that may be jibberish.

Download an application called Treesize, scan the drive with it and expand the largest few folders to see where the space is being used and PM me the screenshot n I can let you know what can be cleared from where.

In season 4 and just had a bid of £101m for Munteanu.

He's averaged over a goal a game for the last 2 seasons and won European golden boy

Bought and sold the following

McKenna bought for £7m and sold to Man Utd for £42m

Adiaboiro free sold to Arsenal for £34

Katic to Wolves for £36m

Starting to get bids in excess of £80m for Bellingham

Can anyone help? I downloaded a data update correct as of 27th August and started a new game so my Rangers team is up to date as per the current squad.

I entered the Europa League at the 2nd qualifying round, got through the three qualifying rounds and was expecting to be in the group stage - however the draw was never made and the EL just seems to have stopped? The draw and all the match days appeared on the in-game calendar that appears while the game is processing but the game has just passed them by.

The update recognises Bayern and Sevilla as the 2019/20 CL and EL winners so I wondered if that
had affected it somehow, however the Champions League is progressing as normal in my game. Is the EL likely to return in my game in season 20/21 or is this a glitch where I'm better off just restarting the game from a previous update?

To be honest, you don't need to do much to the squad in the first season.

Go with the 'Geigenpress' mode when you select a formation in tactics and a 4-1-2-3 in attack philosophy worked wonders for me.

Sweeper Keeper on attack, Full backs on support, Two Center-backs on defend, a Defensive midfielder sitting just behind the two midfielders on defend, a box-to-box/central midfielder/carrillo on support (depending on if you are playing Jack/Kamara/Arfield in the position respectively), attacking playmaker on attack, on the left wing have Kent as an inside forward on support, on the right a winger on attack and a pressing forward up top.

A defensive midfielder on loan is a must. After the first season, Ross McCrorie and Jack are incredible in those areas.

McGregor retired after the first season in my game but Robby McCrorie develops into a very decent goalkeeper and Bailey Peacock-Farrell is a steal from Burnley because they have a tonne of goalkeepers.

Aaron Hickey and Harry Cochrane can be picked up for about a half a million total and they turn out good. Lewis Ferguson is also a tremendous midfielder in the game and Carlos Alena can be picked up from Barcelona on Loan.

I picked up Shankland as a back-up striker for Morelos and it worked out well. However, if you sell Morelos and want someone like him, you can Pick up Felipe Caicedo from Lazio for a couple of million as you wait for Richie-Hosler to become a mega-star.

Alex Lowry in the midfield for the Under-18's is a brilliant deep-lying playmaker by the second or third season too

In mine hearts wanted 17.5 million for hickey

Started a new game. Downloaded the full Scottish pyramid system and started as Stirling Uni in the Lowland league. Forgot they would be amateur only.

%^*& me it was a hard first season. Managed to sign Gael Birgimama on an amateur contract for the last 3 months of the season. I pretended he had signed up for a night class or something, Won the Alex Jack Cup though (no idea who or what that trophy is). Which was nice.

Any joy since I was connected?

I done an edited game as I found Rangers save far too easy. Put Us and them in the English championship. Should be good and I've started well, although being in the Europa league is tough with the amount of fixtures I have. Want to win the premiership and the champs league.

Can anyone help? I downloaded a data update correct as of 27th August and started a new game so my Rangers team is up to date as per the current squad.

I entered the Europa League at the 2nd qualifying round, got through the three qualifying rounds and was expecting to be in the group stage - however the draw was never made and the EL just seems to have stopped? The draw and all the match days appeared on the in-game calendar that appears while the game is processing but the game has just passed them by.

The update recognises Bayern and Sevilla as the 2019/20 CL and EL winners so I wondered if that
had affected it somehow, however the Champions League is progressing as normal in my game. Is the EL likely to return in my game in season 20/21 or is this a glitch where I'm better off just restarting the game from a previous update?
Where did u download update?

I done an edited game as I found Rangers save far too easy. Put Us and them in the English championship. Should be good and I've started well, although being in the Europa league is tough with the amount of fixtures I have. Want to win the premiership and the champs league.

i stick us, poets, sheep and edinburgh mob in league one. So much more interesting.

I remember years ago, on one of the champ managers I think, you could run 2 teams at the same time, I went into the celtic managers job and started fining the players and disciplining them for nothing, doing hardly any training and odd tactics, it shattered their moral and I started putting all the players on the transfer market. Only at that point did I get sacked hahaha.

Just updated my game and started a new career with rangers going well so far only conceded 1 goal in the friendlies and first europa qualifier, its a bit of a pain you don't get much wages to bring in decent staff

I have a guy called Ahmed kutucu he is 19 and I bought him from schalke for 5 million he has been sensational for me in the pressing forward role

Top of the league after 14 games, qualified for knock out Europa with a game to spare. Borna is a a machine, he’s scored 10 goals already!.

I’m still playing on FM 2019. Can anyone recommend any good signings for the first season with Rangers?

A lot of the recommended signings from Fm20 will be good for FM19 man. Off the top of my head though:

GK - Farinez, Fruchtl
DEF - Ben Wilmot, Cameron Carter-Vickers
MID - Nikola Moro, Majer, Matt O’Riley, Sofiane Kiyine
ATT - Bruun Larsen, Yann Karamoh, Kaio Jorge, Gaich, Adam Hlozek,

A lot of the recommended signings from Fm20 will be good for FM19 man. Off the top of my head though:

GK - Farinez, Fruchtl
You played any more online leagues mate? I literally havent played since we played ffs.

Seeing this threads making me want to piss off the Mrs and stick it on lol.

You played any more online leagues mate? I literally havent played since we played ffs.

Seeing this threads making me want to piss off the Mrs and stick it on lol.

Barely played it since then either apart from the odd dabble with a Real Madrid save.

Wouldn’t mind another online league, that was decent before.

Barely played it since then either apart from the odd dabble with a Real Madrid save.

It was mate! Sounded complicated tbh but couldnt have been simpler! And good fun too.

Mrs back to work now, may have a few spare hours at night coming up... lol

I keep looking over to the PC as we speak...

Im thinking (hypothetically) if i WAS to play, should I continue my Rangers save or start a new one?

This is only going one way atm lol.
I’ve hardly played either, shout out to the guy on here who fixed my laptop. It kept crashing whenever I tried playing a game but seems to be working fine so long as I don’t play it for hours.

I’d be game for an online one, would be better with more people right enough.

GK - Farinez, Fruchtl
Thanks mate. Just started a game the now so will get these players searched

I’ve hardly played either, shout out to the guy on here who fixed my laptop. It kept crashing whenever I tried playing a game but seems to be working fine so long as I don’t play it for hours.

I’d be game for an online one, would be better with more people right enough.
We were able to get 4 when we tried before. Was still good as it was like a CL group stage basically. You could play all the games one after another if everyone had the time as well as it was pretty fast once set up. We just arranged when everyone could manage using the Steam messenger.

Im going to go cut my grass to stop the Mrs moaning and put it on lol.

Anyone got a Rangers in the EPL editor data? Fancy trying that but seen some folk have had issues with cups etc

Anyone had a problem not being able to register Katic and Goldson for the europa leauge? Had to play Edmunson and Balogun in Europe got passed the first tie easily then the 2nd tie won 4-1 at Ibrox then away from home I was 2-0 down after 5 minutes ended up losing 3-0 and went out on away goals

Anyone had a problem not being able to register Katic and Goldson for the europa leauge? Had to play Edmunson and Balogun in Europe got passed the first tie easily then the 2nd tie won 4-1 at Ibrox then away from home I was 2-0 down after 5 minutes ended up losing 3-0 and went out on away goals

It’s a pain in the arse trying to make changes to the initial squad that’s registered

Im on mobile this year. Won 10 in a row and 2 champs leagues. Selling youth prospects in theit mid twenties for 60+ million. Full team of regens now. Last current rangers player on my team was actually Edmondson turns into a 4.5☆ player.

Now doing a man utd save and won 4 epls in a row. Mobile definitely easier than pc

Anyone played it on the switch?
Don't have the time to put hours into the pc version.
Was thinking about getting it for the switch and playing it when my son is not using it.

Anyone played it on the switch?
Don't have the time to put hours into the pc version.
Was thinking about getting it for the switch and playing it when my son is not using it.
I had 2019 on the Switch and as someone who usually plays the full version i was pretty impressed tbh mate. 2020 will be even better id imagine. Only thing is the player pool. Nowhere near as much players per save.

[/QUOTE]
We were able to get 4 when we tried before. Was still good as it was like a CL group stage basically. You could play all the games one after another if everyone had the time as well as it was pretty fast once set up. We just arranged when everyone could manage using the Steam messenger.

Im going to go cut my grass to stop the Mrs moaning and put it on lol.

Anyone got a Rangers in the EPL editor data? Fancy trying that but seen some folk have had issues with cups etc
If Mathers can be arsed setting it up again I’d be very interested, as you said even with 4 players it was good.

If Mathers can be arsed setting it up again I’d be very interested, as you said even with 4 players it was good.

Takes 2 mins to set up man not a problem. Would need to be a bit more scheduled now I’m back in school Mon-Fri though :)) if that’s 3 of us interested we could try 4 or even aim for 8 and do two groups.

Takes 2 mins to set up man not a problem. Would need to be a bit more scheduled now I’m back in school Mon-Fri though :)) if that’s 3 of us interested we could try 4 or even aim for 8 and do two groups.
[/QUOTE]
Aye, my schedule is mental the now too + got dissertations to plan :))

Count me in.

I had 2019 on the Switch and as someone who usually plays the full version i was pretty impressed tbh mate. 2020 will be even better id imagine. Only thing is the player pool. Nowhere near as much players per save.
Cheers mate. Not overly worried about player pool as such.
Just as long as not too watered down in terms of the game depth.

Back