Rangers SLO

No mate, the club asked me to turn off DMs during the Malmo issues when we analysed where the queries were coming - and asked I tweeted to push requests into slo@rangers.co.uk. so unanswered ones couldn’t be sent answered. I didn’t block anyone from the SLO account. I never have.
Ok mate.

Last edited:
Appreciate the way that could look to you however and I’m sorry you thought I blocked you!
I don't mind being blocked etc. It was the lack of response, nothing else, it's genuinely nothing personal either as my question was posted to your position and I understand that you will receive thousands of questions and won't be able to reply to them all.

Appreciate the interaction on here though mate, have a good weekend and enjoy the sun.

I’m glad I never have to frequent the ticket office much because the attitude of the woman in there the time I was at the West Ham game was shocking.

Went in just before the Louden opened to ask for paper tickets for Spurs (paid in advance and only wanted them to present my kid with his first ticket to his first game) and her attitude was stinking.

Old boot

You should be able to contact our ticket office with smoke signals from Larkhall ffs. We just want to give them our money but nah, jump through these hoops and we’ll have a think about emailing you back. No promises.

Same as most people I realise this isn’t on Greg Marshall, just hope he sees everyone’s frustrations on here and makes it clear to those above him.

Always been incredibly helpful on my interactions with him. Yesterday the ticket office staff were fantastic. The systems in place are not appropriate currently.

The club are poor in every single aspect of support, from ticketing to website, to complaints.

That isn't on the SLO but I hope he is telling the club over and over that it is 100% unacceptable for a club our size not to have a structured well run service desk.

Next you’ll be wanting the ticket office to be contactable.

Or the Rangers shop to sell stuff other than training kits.

You ask for too much.
My smart card wouldn’t work last Tuesday and was directed to the ticket office.
Couldn’t fault the service and solution I was promptly provided with.

The club are poor in every single aspect of support, from ticketing to website, to complaints.

That isn't on the SLO but I hope he is telling the club over and over that it is 100% unacceptable for a club our size not to have a structured well run service desk.

Fair comment

The lack of communication over “unsuccessful applications” is poor

I applied for PSv ( although I knew I had no chance being a low silver) and only found out the successful criteria through FF

Wouldn’t be difficult to let everyone know who had applied what the criteria was

The club is not slow in offering me the latest castors stuff but unsuccessful applications don’t make any money

Not a direct SLO isssue but comms need addressing

Fair comment

The lack of communication over “unsuccessful applications” is poor

I applied for PSv ( although I knew I had no chance being a low silver) and only found out the successful criteria through FF

Wouldn’t be difficult to let everyone know who had applied what the criteria was

The club is not slow in offering me the latest castors stuff but unsuccessful applications don’t make any money

Not a direct SLO isssue but comms need addressing
Not a dig at you in any way mate, as you make some valid points, but the deluge of Rangers Shop emails comes up as a regular complaint on here. Folk do know that they can Unsubscribe from Shop emails without it impacting on their correspondence from the Club (as opposed to from Castore/Rangers Shop) I hope? I agree the email from Rangers Shop are overwhelming - but that's easily fixed if folk Unsubscribe. Posters can easily resolve that issue if it bugs them that much.

Not a dig at you in any way mate, as you make some valid points, but the deluge of Rangers Shop emails comes up as a regular complaint on here. Folk do know that they can Unsubscribe from Shop emails without it impacting on their correspondence from the Club (as opposed to from Castore/Rangers Shop) I hope? I agree the email from Rangers Shop are overwhelming - but that's easily fixed if folk Unsubscribe. Posters can easily resolve that issue if it bugs them that much.
That’s part of where they fall down on the marketing front though. If people unsubscribe due to them being sent so many emails then they lose that person from the mailing list & potentially lose a future sale from them. It would make more sense to reduce the number of emails they send them when they do send an email it would hopefully have a bigger impact. They send so many that I don’t even see them anymore I just delete straight away.

I had emailed the hospitality dept to up my original booking from a table of 6 to 8 for the Spurs game. They didn’t even have the decency to reply to me when I was trying to spend quite a lot of money.

I can only imagine complaints/issues are definitely ignored with more vigour.

(Not a criticism of the SLO)
I have had loads of issues with this, nothing to do with Greg or match day staff who are great.
Like most UK businesses there is a massive talent gap. Loads of people post COVID will not work when Rangers or pubs, hotels need them. Add in all the folk who think they can work from the garden and it is a clusterfuck.

Enquired about hospitality season tickets.

Reply was from hospitality saying someone else from hospitality would get back to me.

This was over 2 months ago. Still waiting. Customer service is non existent.
I have waited longer despite going over 15 times in last 3 years with another.

I have no issues with Jim at all but from my understanding, my role and his role are quite different in practise. I’ve tried to develop the role into a European approach looking at the club’s most successful in terms of fan engagement. This year is the first push to mirror much of the best practice. It’s a lot of work but once standardised will make a big difference.

I know I get a hard time from some of the people he was close to but that’s natural.
The previous SLO was in with the bricks and given the job because of that, not ability based, no way to run a business. Not good in my opinion.

I would hope that people actually take the time as I'm already seeing things change because of the feedback I've provided.

Today's survey is her:

@Greg Marshall i have been doing these, good and bad so far this season. I put a query in re the lack of visibility of scoreboard/match clock from The rear sections of main stand rear, is there a better area of the club I should be contacting re this? Thanks

Unsure if it has already been mentioned, but the Irony is off the charts that you get a quicker response and actual engagement on this forum than via the official channels.
Goes to show what is being monitored and what isn't.
Shambolic.

@Greg Marshall i have been doing these, good and bad so far this season. I put a query in re the lack of visibility of scoreboard/match clock from The rear sections of main stand rear, is there a better area of the club I should be contacting re this? Thanks

This is useful for such suggestions but I would also email contact@rangers.co.uk.

I’ve flagged this before so it will be factored in with future developments where possible but always worth flagging again.

Unsure if it has already been mentioned, but the Irony is off the charts that you get a quicker response and actual engagement on this forum than via the official channels.
Goes to show what is being monitored and what isn't.
Shambolic.
The club monitor what’s discussed this forum

When did the club introduce this level of monitoring and censorship?

Feels a little over the top.

Back