Rangers Statement - no candidate for the manager's job has yet been interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the ones out of work are complete jobbers.

Aside from Pardew none really appeal in that respect
I still think it will be McInnes.

Traynor just doesn't like the fact that the big hitters on the board want the same guy all his enemies are championing.

If Jackson and the rest were all pushing for some foreign guy he'd be ramming McInnes down their throats.

I still think it will be McInnes.

Traynor just doesn't like the fact that the big hitters on the board want the same guy all his enemies are championing.

If Jackson and the rest were all pushing for some foreign guy he'd be ramming McInnes down their throats.

It might well be McInnes, but do you seriously believe what you've posted mate?

Starting to think Mcinnes will knock us back now. Leaving a stable job where he is regarded a legend for a club he supports but could quite easily fail and become hated by his own team. Also rejecting us will only endear him to the sheep even more. He knocked back a hefty wage in the form of the sunderland job so why would he suddenly take less money and come to us?? %^*& this year so much

I have a feeling that the board are working on something that will please the fanbase ... not based on anything but they must know we need someone that can go toe to toe with methadone mick

Starting to think Mcinnes will knock us back now. Leaving a stable job where he is regarded a legend for a club he supports but could quite easily fail and become hated by his own team. Also rejecting us will only endear him to the sheep even more. He knocked back a hefty wage in the form of the sunderland job so why would he suddenly take less money and come to us?? %^*& this year so much
The sheep already think he's rejected us twice this year, funny considering we haven't even made contact with him.

The sheep already think he's rejected us twice this year, funny considering we haven't even made contact with him.
still think we should jist not contact him at all. would like him to get the job but genuinely believe he will knock us back and thats just more ammunition for everybody to laugh at us with particularly the sheep. the compo money is schite as well

still think we should jist not contact him at all. would like him to get the job but genuinely believe he will knock us back and thats just more ammunition for everybody to laugh at us with particularly the sheep. the compo money is schite as well
I’d be surprised if we don’t already know McInnes’s willingness to take the job or not.

If McInnes knocks us back to then it just goes to show what an unambitious fud he is, in which case he would have been the wrong appointment anyway!!

For what it's worth, don't think he would in a month of Sundays - stable job or not, he'd earn triple his wage and if he makes a pig's ear of it he knows that we love a good pay off.

Anyone thinking he'd knock back the rangers manager job is off their chump.

Assuming that he's ever offered the gig.

I don't think there is a chance of him knocking back the big job at the top of the marble staircase.I would tend to guess he is as impatient as some on here and his arse will be making buttons waiting for the phone call for the interview.

We've done nothing for 2 weeks plus it seems, the board are absolutely feeling the heat from the fanbase. They will be bricking it with this decision

Honestly mate you have no idea what we have done in the last few weeks .

Is it not better to wait and bring in the right man than rush In and just announce someone .

Saying that if we go through all this then McInnes gets appointed anyway then it would be a massive anti climax .

Think you should take a rest from this thread :D

I don't think there is a chance of him knocking back the big job at the top of the marble staircase.I would tend to guess he is as impatient as some on here and his arse will be making buttons waiting for the phone call for the interview.

If McInnes is offered the job he will never knock it back in a million years.

Only people who think that are the deluded Dolly supporters .

I agree but i think he will know better than to say much when the club are trying to keep it quiet, Its maybe just a deflection tactic talking about bookies.

Tbf he never mentioned it when he was doing his speech. It was when i was speaking to him later on his own.

200w.gif
Ha can just see Miller getting announced as player manager.

Now that N.Ireland are out of the World Cup. Michael O'Neill will be our new manager?
From right under the S.F. A.s noses !!!!!

Do you not think that a managers representative might contact the club on the quiet to say that their client would be available for x amount.

Maybe, but I'd have thought a fortnight would be plenty of time for that to happen ffs.

I think he’ll have bigger fish to fry than Scotland mate.

Could be in the running for the likes of West Brom and other EPL jobs that could be coming available. He's done a sensational job with NI to be fair but I'm always reluctant taking international managers into club football it's a totally different environment.

Could be in the running for the likes of West Brom and other EPL jobs that could be coming available. He's done a sensational job with NI to be fair but I'm always reluctant taking international managers into club football it's a totally different environment.

Not saying he’s the man for us but big Eck left Scotland for championship Birmingham back in the day, Scotland’s just another average international team and I doubt it’s very attractive proposition for a guy who’s spent 5 years in international football managing his own country and has ambitions in the club game.

Would O'Neil make a good Rangers manager, in terms of bridging the gap between us and the scum?

He has managed, through good tactics and brilliant motivation, to make an average N.I side punch consistently above it's weight and achieve.

I think that is the type of manager we could do with until we find ourselves an equal to the scum's financial power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back