Rangers store in Glasgow daubed in sickening ‘f*** huns’ graffiti mocking Ibrox disaster

Ahh wee edgelords with cans of paint.

The kind of stuff that the professionaly trendy Glasgow elite really hate; grafitti, litter, sectarianism etc. Add in the mocking of 66 dead football fans and I'm sure there will be widespread condemnation. Won't there?

Total scum but shouldn’t surprise us

Seems also weird that they’ve went for the old shop considering we have one on Buchanan St .

I thought the one at St Enoch had closed a while ago.

Ahh wee edgelords with cans of paint.

The kind of stuff that the trendy Glasgow elite really hate, grafitti, litter, sectarianism etc. Add in the mocking of 66 dead football fans and I'm sure there will be widespread condemnation. Won't there?
Our dead 66 Rangers supporters don’t matter to SNP so much so Sturgeon didn’t see fit to put out a message on their 50th Anniversary.

People are still buying from that shop? Wtf? They must be making money or it wouldn't be open. Not that it's the real issue.

There's really no word's to describe bheasts such as this who can respect nothing supported by a racist bigoted government supported by Rangers support.

KAH on an office building on West Campbell St this morning also.

Utter scum.
Tbh its about time the club went public condeming the use of the h word.

We seem to be the only group of folk these days that take being called bigoted words day in day out.

On hibs.net they were saying that hibs fans were singing about the Ibrox disaster on Weds night, which to me shows how common that is becoming as i wouldn't associate that with Hibs fans (Aberdeen and Celtic fans, yes, but Hibs fans, no).

Every other day we are seeing '66' spray painted somewhere.

We need to start standing up for ourselves.

Amazing how you could write an article covering this issue and fail to use the word sectarian.

There’s two main issues here: the mocking of a tragedy where people lost their lives, and the use of a sectarian term that plagues this country.

The writer of this article ought to know the latter is just as reprehensible, so why fail to mention it?

Also, we know which group of fans would have did this. So why quickly deflect the issue by talking about Hibs fans?

I’m enjoying the slow, painful death of rags such as The Sun. If I had one wish it’d be that it’d happen a lot sooner.

I have edited this post due to not noticing the "66" comment in the original post, went straight to the sun photo and only saw "kah" comment.
Bit too serious for a flippant comment on my part Apologies.

Last edited:
This “ huns” stuff has really been ramped up in recent years. It’s absolutely sickening the way they use it to try and dehumanise people for being of Protestant faith or just for supporting Rangers. And still nothing is said or done by the police, media or even our own club, call it for what it is- sickening sectarian abuse and a concerted vile way of “ othering” people for no reason other than hatred.

Parents will be getting to the point they will be wary of bringing their kids up bluenoses such is the level of sheer hate shown towards us in 2022 Scotland.

I walked by there at 1700 last night and was surprised it was still open. It must have happened after that as it wasn't there when I went by.

This “ huns” stuff has really been ramped up in recent years. It’s absolutely sickening the way they use it to try and dehumanise people for being of Protestant faith or just for supporting Rangers. And still nothing is said or done by the police, media or even our own club, call it for what it is- sickening sectarian abuse and a concerted vile way of “ othering” people for no reason other than hatred.

Parents will be getting to the point they will be wary of bringing their kids up bluenoses such is the level of sheer hate shown towards us in 2022 Scotland.
It's only a matter of home before there's trouble on our streets.

That's their goal.

Well this is about fucking right for that mhob

“Nil by Mouth Director Dave Scott said: "There is always a certain type of arrogance and ignorance attached to graffiti - as if those doing it somehow deserve to be heard and seen more than the rest of us.”

They are a law to themselves these wee bawbags and need leathered but they are scared of being put on a UJ pillow.
I’d love to catch them in the act the wee shite bags!
Disgusting graffiti I’d say more sectarian and completely disrespectful.

Fhilth of the highest order. Anti-Protestant and Anti-Presbyterian sectarianism needs to be called out and made known everywhere, bastards.

If this was graffiti mocking trans, LGBTQ or ethnic minorities there would be so much news coverage that it would not be out of the mainstream media in fact there would be carnage

I see the Nil By Mouth guy managed to avoid calling it sectarian.
Once again. He called it sectarian years ago but has now changed his tune. They are so desperate to keep it, despite even the shinners saying it’s an illegal sectarian hate term. Only in Scotland would we still have people using it in everyday life flippantly

Back