Rangers store in Glasgow daubed in sickening ‘f*** huns’ graffiti mocking Ibrox disaster

We await the condemnation from Wee Nippy , and her cohorts Dornan , Yusaf , Swinney, Paddy Harvey and pundits Mickey Stewart , Speirs and the Rhecord, Herald , Evening times , and all the rest that find a voice when accusing our fans of bigotry.
Don't hold your breath......

They truly are the lowest of the low.
I hope our young team don't vandalize their shop front round the corner on Argyle Street. We're better than that.
I hope they do, with a reference to current ongoing problems and denials . Add the f word for good measure.

Tbh its about time the club went public condeming the use of the h word.

We seem to be the only group of folk these days that take being called bigoted words day in day out.

On hibs.net they were saying that hibs fans were singing about the Ibrox disaster on Weds night, which to me shows how common that is becoming as i wouldn't associate that with Hibs fans (Aberdeen and Celtic fans, yes, but Hibs fans, no).

Every other day we are seeing '66' spray painted somewhere.

We need to start standing up for ourselves.
Said similar yesterday DS after spurs condemned their own for using the Y@d word to describe themselves! Call it out all over it and demanding more action etc etc. Rangers should be absolutely hammering this home. No doubt Stewart Robertson will say it’s not on clubs list of priorities!
And let’s not be blinkered thinking it’s the 19th century terrorist support that’s guilty. Every club uses it against us without any come back. This tide has to turn soon. Before the unsavoury side raises its head and gives the cult and its leader ammunition to attack the PUL community blaming us for all that is sectarian.

Tbh its about time the club went public condeming the use of the h word.

We seem to be the only group of folk these days that take being called bigoted words day in day out.

On hibs.net they were saying that hibs fans were singing about the Ibrox disaster on Weds night, which to me shows how common that is becoming as i wouldn't associate that with Hibs fans (Aberdeen and Celtic fans, yes, but Hibs fans, no).

Every other day we are seeing '66' spray painted somewhere.

We need to start standing up for ourselves.
This is the bit that gets me really pissed off. its all very well our fans criticising Police, government and wider society for not taking action when this goes on away from Ibrox, but this is happening inside our own stadium, easy to identify those responsible and yet we see no direct action taken by our club. The friends and families of the victims should be protected inside our own stadium ffs.

Refuse entry to away fans until the clubs concerned are forced to apologies and their fans not only banned from Ibrox, but also call for banning orders from their own stadiums and a public apology made. We should also be working hard to gather and then deluge the police with CCTV evidence each and every time it happens, make a formal complaint and demand action in a very public way.

Even the use of the H word on banners at their midden during the last OF game should be called out by the club.

We are in their minds from the moment they wake from their drug and alcohol stooper till the next time they pass out. Shite on yer shoe.

I see the Nil By Mouth guy managed to avoid calling it sectarian.
I noted that too, am I correct in that they don’t specifically refer to the use of the word Hun? They do mention the reference to the disaster but not to that , which is more than a bit disappointing.

Amazing how you could write an article covering this issue and fail to use the word sectarian.

There’s two main issues here: the mocking of a tragedy where people lost their lives, and the use of a sectarian term that plagues this country.

The writer of this article ought to know the latter is just as reprehensible, so why fail to mention it?

Also, we know which group of fans would have did this. So why quickly deflect the issue by talking about Hibs fans?

I’m enjoying the slow, painful death of rags such as The Sun. If I had one wish it’d be that it’d happen a lot sooner.
An unbridled hatred of Rangers and our supporters has become normalised and accepted in Scottish society for various reasons.

Well this is about fucking right for that mhob

“Nil by Mouth Director Dave Scott said: "There is always a certain type of arrogance and ignorance attached to graffiti - as if those doing it somehow deserve to be heard and seen more than the rest of us.”
Can we add banners and effigies to that .

Said similar yesterday DS after spurs condemned their own for using the Y@d word to describe themselves! Call it out all over it and demanding more action etc etc. Rangers should be absolutely hammering this home. No doubt Stewart Robertson will say it’s not on clubs list of priorities!
And let’s not be blinkered thinking it’s the 19th century terrorist support that’s guilty. Every club uses it against us without any come back. This tide has to turn soon. Before the unsavoury side raises its head and gives the cult and its leader ammunition to attack the PUL community blaming us for all that is sectarian.
Our club will never come out snd condemn sectarian attacks on our fans. I don’t know why but we have never done it we have never once came out and said enough is enough despite decades of it raining down on us, Hun this orange bastard that, missiles, spitting , it’s become almost socially acceptable to bait us through hate fuelled eyes and not a single thing is ever done unless a bear individually stands up to it on their own.

Once again. He called it sectarian years ago but has now changed his tune. They are so desperate to keep it, despite even the shinners saying it’s an illegal sectarian hate term. Only in Scotland would we still have people using it in everyday life flippantly
Don't think they did. Think they called it a derogatory term.

And some people want Scum fans back to Ibrox? They can get themselves so far to %^*&, I wouldn't want to share the same air as them.
This, let’s stop ruining the spectacle of this world renowned fixture and welcome 1000’s more of them back into our stadium so the families of the Ibrox disaster victims and the wider support can be abused and the memory of their loved ones defiled a few 100 meters from the very spot they tragically lost their lives. Those calling for them to return in greater numbers for the sake of a ‘better ‘ atmosphere and away tickets can GTF.

Sinn Feinn have recently commented on historical tweets by one of their members referring to huns as sectarian. Under Scottish law it is sectarian. The world knows it is so we really shouldn’t even need to be having this debate at all
You may be right. However all I have read is their references to "derogatory ".
Also not sure of what sectiin of Scottish law you refer to??

We are to blame us the supporters for continually having too listen to the “sectarian slur” and doing nothing about it. Therefore I would urge everyone to write to Stewart Robertson asking him to consult with the police and arrest people who sing, shout or post the “ H” word.

Another rounds of emails sent to ScotGov MSPs and Nil by Mouth. Pointless? Probably but I’ll continue to pester them and annoy them. Asking for who guides NBM on their wording these days. ScotGov, individual MSPs? Or did they just buy the Sinn Fein handbook for these matters.
Well done you !

Well done you !
A reply directly from Mr Dornan’s iPhone to say he hadn’t seen the GB display nor the Rangers Shop graffiti so cannot comment but he is fair on his approach to sectarianism. Reply sent to ask him to get off Twitter and take the tifo display up with Celtic FC directly. You didn’t need Twitter to see that bloody banner!

In the past week I have contacted ScotGov, Police Scotland, the Celtic SLO, the SFA, SPFL, Nil by Mouth, Mr Dornan and Humza directly.

One reply to say “I’ve seen nothing, but in the past I went on Twitter to decry the Celtic support”. That from an elected member of our Scottish parliament. That’s the country in a nutshell.

The Glasgow’ Irish ‘ and their Scottish Nationalist chums would gladly march us all off to the gas chambers if they could.
Let’s not kid ourselves here.
While there will definitely be 'Nationalists' that are anti rangers, to label everyone who votes that way as being someone who would march rangers fans 'off to the gas chambers' is ridiculous.

These wee thugs need dealt with by the law as well a educated. Its totally unacceptable but lets not make it about general sweeping statements etc.

Reactions: VGM
Ahh wee edgelords with cans of paint.

The kind of stuff that the professionaly trendy Glasgow elite really hate; grafitti, litter, sectarianism etc. Add in the mocking of 66 dead football fans and I'm sure there will be widespread condemnation. Won't there?
The animals responsible for the graffiti are a credit to the club they support with the history it has , and these idots belong in the same gutter as the filthy paedo harbouring club they support . :mad: Who in the name of common decency would even want to admit supporting a club like that with such a history of CSA and no respect whatsoever for it's victims .

Noticed this in the article too..

“A large green cross has also been scored across the Rangers logo outside the shop, which opened in December 2018.”

It’s not a green cross, if you zoom in on the picture it says ‘UC’ which means ‘Ultras Celtic’.

Suppose that’s the papers way of not mentioning the word ‘Celtic’ once.

Parents will be getting to the point they will be wary of bringing their kids up bluenoses such is the level of sheer hate shown towards us in 2022 Scotland.

That's their goal.
Won't work. It's the way things have gone since 2012 that has made me more determined to bring my boy up to love the Rangers, and I'm sure there are tens of thousands just like me.

The "cowards" responsible have been blasted by anti-sectarian campaigners and politicians over the act of hatred. do not think I have seen anywhere of any politician mentioning it

While there will definitely be 'Nationalists' that are anti rangers, to label everyone who votes that way as being someone who would march rangers fans 'off to the gas chambers' is ridiculous.
There wouldn’t be any who would physically oppose this . Absolutely none. Unfortunately, in this day and age, the more intolerant you are, and the more you shout down everybody else, is the way you get things done in this country.
Currently, the SNP do not want Rangers FC existing. And this is before independence.

Last edited:
There wouldn’t be any who would physically oppose this . Absolutely none. Unfortunately, in this day and age, the more intolerant you are, and the more you shout down everybody else, is the way you get things done in this country.
I would oppose that as its absolutely disgusting mate. Who I vote for would have nothing to do with it. Even if it wasnt a sectarian anti rangers thing and was just about people dying in a tragedy, I would still oppose it.

I would oppose that as its absolutely disgusting mate. Who I vote for would have nothing to do with it. Even if it wasnt a sectarian anti rangers thing and was just about people dying in a tragedy, I would still oppose it.
I said ‘ physically opposing ‘. There’s a big difference between that scenario rather than just not agreeing with something.
One thing that we all know for certain, the Scottish Nationalist movement are in complete cahoots with the West of Scotland pan/rebel ‘ Irish ‘ brigade,

I said ‘ physically opposing ‘. There’s a big difference between that scenario rather than just not agreeing with something.
One thing that we all know for certain, the Scottish Nationalist movement are in complete cahoots with the West of Scotland pan/rebel ‘ Irish ‘ brigade,
also, my initial point was just about the generalisation with regards to the 'Gas Chamber' bit. Find that pretty poor stuff personally.

also, my initial point was just about the generalisation with regards to the 'Gas Chamber' bit. Find that pretty poor stuff personally.

You didn’t seem to have a problem with me ‘ generalising ‘ the Glasgow Irish mob. Only the Nats.

You didn’t seem to have a problem with me ‘ generalising ‘ the Glasgow Irish mob. Only the Nats.
I assumed you were referring to the specific group that vandalised the shop, rather than hundreds of thousands of people who support all clubs in Scotland.

Back