Rangers store in Glasgow daubed in sickening ‘f*** huns’ graffiti mocking Ibrox disaster

I assumed you were referring to the specific group that vandalised the shop, rather than hundreds of thousands of people who support all clubs in Scotland.
I wasn’t talking about the shop. I was talking about Celtic supporters and Scottish Nationalists.
Out of interest, what party do you vote for ?

Parents will be getting to the point they will be wary of bringing their kids up bluenoses such is the level of sheer hate shown towards us in 2022 Scotland.

That's their goal.
It is and it’s nazi tactics to sideline and victimise people who don’t follow the ideology.

But their voters are perfectly happy to keep a party like that in power because they’re not part of the group that’s currently being targeted.

Except Rangers supporting nats who try to pretend football and politics don’t mix. They definitely do mix in Scotland. Not only in voters but also in parties. The scary thing is, the number of people happily pushing us down this road. It really does look like the lessons from history are being forgotten in Scotland.

I wasn’t talking about the shop. I was talking about Celtic supporters and Scottish Nationalists.
Out of interest, what party do you vote for ?
The 2 are obviously not mutually exclusive. Who I vote for isnt really relevant mate, was just noting the sweeping generalisation about a group when concerning comments about a ‘gas chamber’.

It is and it’s nazi tactics to sideline and victimise people who don’t follow the ideology.

But their voters are perfectly happy to keep a party like that in power because they’re not part of the group that’s currently being targeted.

Except Rangers supporting nats who try to pretend football and politics don’t mix. They definitely do mix in Scotland. Not only in voters but also in parties. The scary thing is, the number of people happily pushing us down this road. It really does look like the lessons from history are being forgotten in Scotland.
Simple question. Is calling someone a Nazi racial discrimination?

They’ve been getting away with these kind of things for that long they feel untouchable,Our media,politicians and anti sectarian mouthpieces have played deaf dumb and blind for decades it will be hard for them to admit their hypocrisy,Doubt very much they’ll change anytime soon.

Part of our fan base love to declare they are part of the ‘rangers family’ while happily attacking other gers fans just for having a different opinion on certain things than they do. Ironic on a thread about people being offensive to rangers fans.

The mention of the Ibrox disaster is beyond disgusting.

The H word should be prescribed as a sectarian anti Protestant slur,N.B.M Call it Out and any other anti sectarian mouthpiece should be all over this or their credibility is out the window,If they ever had any.

For me personally, I would rather be called a Hun than a Nazi.

My great grandad fought in the war, granddad served as well. To be called that based on a political party is more offensive to me that being called a hun.

Each to their own obviously but i do think our support should stop mud slinging while rightly being offended by something that others have said about the fans.

This “ huns” stuff has really been ramped up in recent years. It’s absolutely sickening the way they use it to try and dehumanise people for being of Protestant faith or just for supporting Rangers. And still nothing is said or done by the police, media or even our own club, call it for what it is- sickening sectarian abuse and a concerted vile way of “ othering” people for no reason other than hatred.

Parents will be getting to the point they will be wary of bringing their kids up bluenoses such is the level of sheer hate shown towards us in 2022 Scotland.
I said that over a decade ago on here and was called a pussy.

All part of the long term strategy.
Soil the name and reputation of the club to a point people will disassociate themselves from it.
Those who are still happy to be a part of it?
Intimidate them until they feel it is no longer worth it.

I said that over a decade ago on here and was called a pussy.

All part of the long term strategy.
Soil the name and reputation of the club to a point people will disassociate themselves from it.
Those who are still happy to be a part of it?
Intimidate them until they feel it is no longer worth it.
That wont happen mate. People have called us huns forever and our fans have called them names. It hasn’t stopped either club attracting supporters of new generations. Its the west of scotland, people will always support us.

That wont happen mate. People have called us huns forever and our fans have called them names. It hasn’t stopped either club attracting supporters of new generations. Its the west of scotland, people will always support us.
It wasn't really about the name calling mate.

When a mob can stab you in the street and walk away scot free, while Rangers fans go to jail for songs and tweets, some will get to the point of just not bothering any more.

The 2 are obviously not mutually exclusive. Who I vote for isnt really relevant mate, was just noting the sweeping generalisation about a group when concerning comments about a ‘gas chamber’.
ALL Nats are the enemy of our club and have no place whatsoever at Ibrox.
And just so that you are absolutely clear about things, I am done with your deflection tactics and general drivel.

ALL Nats are the enemy of our club and have no place whatsoever at Ibrox.
And just so that you are absolutely clear about things, I am done with your deflection tactics and general drivel.
Jeezo. What an angry guy.

Desperate to be raging at folk for what they say about our fans while happy to insult fans of the club you apparently support.

What a rocket.

A reply directly from Mr Dornan’s iPhone to say he hadn’t seen the GB display nor the Rangers Shop graffiti so cannot comment but he is fair on his approach to sectarianism. Reply sent to ask him to get off Twitter and take the tifo display up with Celtic FC directly. You didn’t need Twitter to see that bloody banner!

In the past week I have contacted ScotGov, Police Scotland, the Celtic SLO, the SFA, SPFL, Nil by Mouth, Mr Dornan and Humza directly.

One reply to say “I’ve seen nothing, but in the past I went on Twitter to decry the Celtic support”. That from an elected member of our Scottish parliament. That’s the country in a nutshell.
I don't have twitter but did he see/comment on the vandalism to the
scum shop on Argyle Street on the day of George Square? I'm sure someone will be able to go over his twitter history.

It wasn't really about the name calling mate.

When a mob can stab you in the street and walk away scot free, while Rangers fans go to jail for songs and tweets, some will get to the point of just not bothering any more.
I get that point bud.

Just waiting for the Daily Record tweet about it. Rangers store with graffiti ‘that some might find offensive’.
They weren't slow in tagging this in when reporting the damage to the scum shop.
"However, the vandalism took place during a chaotic night in the city which saw large groups gathering to celebrate following Rangers league title win."

Just another example of out of control scum following on from their cowardly attack on a city centre bar.

I wonder who Katy Pagan is who put her name to the article. I wonder if she would be willing to be a go to person for stories of similar incidents.

Would love to catch these bastards in the act. These are the type of scum who deserve a kicking.

The goon brigade and their other various groups are puddle drinking scum, utter filth and of course cowards.

We await the condemnation from Wee Nippy , and her cohorts Dornan , Yusaf , Swinney, Paddy Harvey and pundits Mickey Stewart , Speirs and the Rhecord, Herald , Evening times , and all the rest that find a voice when accusing our fans of bigotry.
Don't hold your breath......
It's not just sickening. It's sectarian. Why is this not being called out?

Back in sixties and seventies we always sang go home ya huns to that other lot.

Right guys calm down, it was tongue in cheek.
It goes without saying anti protestant graffiti is unacceptable,its getting the snp and police Scotland to do something about it thats the problem.

Ask your da.

Btw f,uck the SNP. :)
Always has to go back to that stuff eh? It would be decent if gers fans could talk about stuff without all this attacking each other carry on.

I find the initial story about the 60’s genuinely interesting. My papa had a season ticket from before then but he has passed away so i cant ask him so would never have found out it used to happen.

Every day is a school day. Especially when u work in one lol.

Always has to go back to that stuff eh? It would be decent if gers fans could talk about stuff without all this attacking each other carry on.

I find the initial story about the 60’s genuinely interesting. My papa had a season ticket from before then but he has passed away so i cant ask him so would never have found out it used to happen.

Every day is a school day. Especially when u work in one lol.

If you know your history.

On the Tradeston Bridge this morning as well

20220211-161843.jpg
20220211-161804.jpg

They genuinely as a sick bunch of people. There is just nothing funny about this and you need to be mentally deranged to believe it's a good thing to do. Shame the Scottish Government and Police Scotland have pretty much zero interest until it affects the Celtic support.

It’s just the Craic the usual loud mouthpieces will all be mutant today.

Sickening Graffiti like a Hun banner on display at Celtic Park last Wednesday.
These scumbags are getting worse, if anything. They are out of control, have no brains or morals. Pity they did this at night, shitebags couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

“Cheeky rival football fans poked fun at 2nd in the table Ranjurs….. by harmlessly throwing paint on a the windae’s of a store selling unofficial Ranjurs gear”
Police Scotland say because of the colour of the paint and an anonymous tip they received they have contacted Real Betis, Sporting Club de Portugal and Yeovil Town to see if any of their fan groups have been in Scotland recently.

This “ huns” stuff has really been ramped up in recent years. It’s absolutely sickening the way they use it to try and dehumanise people for being of Protestant faith or just for supporting Rangers. And still nothing is said or done by the police, media or even our own club, call it for what it is- sickening sectarian abuse and a concerted vile way of “ othering” people for no reason other than hatred.

Definitely got worse in recent years, but I have heard thus term used for a long time on public transport by them and in 'neutral' pubs. Cnuts.

They’ve been getting away with these kind of things for that long they feel untouchable,Our media,politicians and anti sectarian mouthpieces have played deaf dumb and blind for decades it will be hard for them to admit their hypocrisy,Doubt very much they’ll change anytime soon.
This absolutely nails it m8. The whole 'drip, drip, drip' of these scumbags getting away with misdemeanors almost without any retribution has merely sought to embolden these low lifes who now feel untouchable. I'd gladly hand out some lessons to these wee fuds in how to behave.

Jeezo. What an angry guy.

Desperate to be raging at folk for what they say about our fans while happy to insult fans of the club you apparently support.

What a rocket.
Well you have been defending the enemies of our club, Nats and Filth, and even admitted on this thread you’re ok with being called a ‘ Hun ‘.
You’re going on the ignore list because I don’t associate with Scottish Nationalists which you are obviously one.

Back