Rangers Tattoos

RFC crest on my chest at 17, 30 years ago, RFC badge on my shoulder blade with Rangers Till I Die underneath. Been meaning to get both redone.
On a mad weekend to Blackpool when I was 19 & got FTP on 1 wrist & BotB 1690 on the other:oops::eek::D:)) now covered up with sleeves.
Not much space left but have kept room for an Ibrox gates tattoo for any future grandkids :)

I've just got the gates with the man leading the boy by the hand yesterday as a tribute to my Papa.

it looks great but haven't managed a decent picture yet because it's on my back and I live alone :)) .

Once I get one I'll post it on here.

Dearie me indeed. Think I got 6. Possibly 8 as I'd want capital letters for No Surrender.

When I had the 'no surrender' done, I had him do capitals first but it didn't look right.

Maybe just me but there was something 'off' about it. Capitals might have worked if it was on two lines though:

No
Surrender

I got this done on Thursday for my late Papa.

Obviously not for everyone but when it comes to my love for Rangers it all came from him taking me as a boy.

He's from Sheffield and a big Wednesday fan hence the badge.. We were down at Hillsborough for the first friendly so was pretty special.

Anyway I await the usual scrutiny :))

Last edited:

CN6-Xzqp0-Ci-EJXV79-Rht-Dl-XVAqa-X1uy-G4jz-Ig-Yck-O-wce-Jx-FPc.jpg

Belter :cool::):D:D

Obviously not for everyone but when it comes to my love for Rangers it all came from him taking me as a boy.

He's from Sheffield and a big Wednesday fan hence the badge.. We were down at Hillsborough for the first friendly so was pretty special.

Nice tattoo and nice tribute.

Got the crest and 5 starts on my arm then added ‘Rangers Then Now Forever’ on my back a couple of years later. Would love to get a Rangers half sleeve but feel I might be getting a bit old for it now at 35

I got mine at 17, which was great at the time. As I've gotten older, (I'm also nearing 40.) I now want it removed. I feel I've outgrown it.
So did I and I'm in my 50s
Cant say I feel the same

When I see the quality of the tattoos these days, I wish I was 17 again

Cant say I feel the same

Snap, I Had what most folk will class as a 'shit' tattoo done 20yr ago, but got it done by someone who wasn't a clown, so still looks good/new. Been thinking about multiple new ones for 10yr+ If i was younger i would have just got it done. I'm at the age now (mid-30's) that i'm just either now not going to bother or get a whole arm done at the same time

I have the crest from the 92/94 tops on my calf got it done in ibiza 12 year ago pretty much to the day still looks new

It's a literal re-work of his dad's flash from the 1970s/80s. If you click onto his Insta page you can swipe along and see the original. It's meant to look like it came from that time period.
I've got 6 tattoos from Steven, ranging from Japanese sleeves and traditional flash. He's anything but amateur and is highly regarded throughout the industry.
Top guy and Rangers fan too!
So was his Dad Terry a Rangers fan.

When we were going for 10 in a row years ago I was in a squad of nine, 8 tarrriers and me.
Anyway, the whole season I was telling them about the 10 iar tattoo I was getting, and we all know what happened.
Come the Monday, I went to work, and all the tarrriers were spouting where's your 10iar tattoo.
I did get one and none of them could believe it.

"9 was fine"

"Simply the Best".

It's not the best but it shut a load of tarrriers up for 2 minutes. :))

Great tattoo mate, nice tribute as well

There was a great website called design my tattoo and you could post up a prize fund (of your choice) and artists from all around the world would compete to win the prize.

It was really good if you only had a rough idea as you would get loads of differing images from all different artists and then choose your favourite. Once you had selected your favourite design you could go back and forth with the artist and get them to tweak to your personal taste.

I used it years ago when my daughter was born and had a look recently but apparently the site has been closed down.

Cant say I feel the same

Whenever anyone asks "how's it going to look when you're old?", I always say I don't know. Like any other industry, tattooing is constantly evolving and improving. What a tattoo done in the 70s or 80s looks like today isn't a barometer of what mine will look like in 20/30 years time. I've got a few that were done ten years ago that look like they could've been done a month ago.

Similarly, tattoo aftercare has progressed loads as well. Granted, it's down to the customer to look after it once it's done, and I know more than enough people who aren't serious about it and end up with tattoos that heal badly and look crap as a result, but that's not down to the tattooist. In my view, you get one chance to look after your tattoo while it's healing, and if you do it right, it's a week out of your life that will make a huge difference to the end result. The guy I go to has told me horror stories of customers calling him a couple of days after getting a tattoo and asking if they can go in a hot tub, which is basically a bacteria stew. It's not worth it for a minor inconvenience IMO

There was a great website called design my tattoo and you could post up a prize fund (of your choice) and artists from all around the world would compete to win the prize.

It was really good if you only had a rough idea as you would get loads of differing images from all different artists and then choose your favourite. Once you had selected your favourite design you could go back and forth with the artist and get them to tweak to your personal taste.

I used it years ago when my daughter was born and had a look recently but apparently the site has been closed down.

I get the idea behind it - essentially artists competing for a commission - but what's to stop you taking one of the images to someone else and doing it cheaper? It's common practice for a lot of artists not to provide designs prior to your appointment. It makes sense when there's folkout there who wouldn't think twice about ripping off someone else's design.

I get the idea behind it - essentially artists competing for a commission - but what's to stop you taking one of the images to someone else and doing it cheaper? It's common practice for a lot of artists not to provide designs prior to your appointment. It makes sense when there's folkout there who wouldn't think twice about ripping off someone else's design.

It was a PayPal like system mate. You had to upload the dimensions of your tattoo and then the website would ‘recommend’ the prize fund.

Basically the website held the funds and then release them when you selected your favourite design.

I was over the moon with my design. Cost me $60

Got the crest and 5 starts on my arm then added ‘Rangers Then Now Forever’ on my back a couple of years later. Would love to get a Rangers half sleeve but feel I might be getting a bit old for it now at 35
Nonsense mate . I got my Union Flag half sleeve 7 years ago....when I was 40 . I also have the crest and 5 stars which I got years earlier . Never too old I say go for it . Or get one for 55 :))

Her dad (kenny) done mine many years ago.
Well known from following Rangers, Tattoos on his head haha.
She has done some incredible Rangers stuff and she's a massive bear.

Is this the guy that wears the huge RFC pendant?

It's excellent, really good art work and colouring and you've got a nice back story behind it too.

Are the bottom two lines not in the wrong order?
I have that as wall art but mines is..

Bluenoses are born not manufactured

We do no choose we are chosen

Those who understand need no explanation.

Those who don't understand don't matter.

We Are The People

I really hope yours is the right way as i can bin mine and get another for 12 quid from ebay.

the above is the original txt according to the guy who initially made the rangers txt up and he says it was taken off from an everton txt of similar words but like the guy with the tattoo says it represents how he feels and thats perfect for him

the above is the original txt according to the guy who initially made the Rangers txt up and he says it was taken off from an everton txt of similar words but like the guy with the tattoo says it represents how he feels and thats perfect for him
My mate got one done it said "Tracey my sole mate" daft fucker.

Back