Rangers tv - on your telly

Good to go.

Have got the HDMI which is conncected from my Xbox to the telly. So will just use this for my laptop.

The VPN is only required for domestic matches so don’t need it tomorrow, that’s correct isn’t it?

Also VB, is your RTV account separate from your official Rangers account tickets etc?

RTV is a seperate account to Rangers.co.uk

Anyone know what this was about. Tried going to full screen in fire tv box the other week but was a massive section blacked out along the bottom. Came out and tried again but it was bigger this time. Had to do about 6/7 times until got it full screen.

I’ve bought the game through Rangers TV as normal, received a confirmation email but when I click on the page to watch the game it’s asking me to purchase it again. Any one else having the same problem?

Edit : logged out and back in, solved the problem.

My RTV isn't loading

Took me ages, so it seemed, to load. Just left it sitting for about 45-60 seconds and it eventually came good.

EDIT: Or I thought it did. Can't get logged in now.

EDIT 2: I'm in now. Took a good minute again.

Seems to work for me. Sitting on the hold screen. Could they not have something interesting on it?

RTV not loading up for me, bought the game an hour ago and it was fine. There may be trouble ahead with the numbers jamming up the site

Spinning circle for me :rolleyes:

Seen folk mention PlayStation, how is it on xbox and if good what do you do please.

RTV not loading up for me, bought the game an hour ago and it was fine. There may be trouble ahead with the numbers jamming up the site
If that's the case there should be a cut off before it starts of they're not gonna be able to cope!

I dunno if this has been said but if you have a firestick and you download Firefox to your firestick, run the app after download, go to the rangers website and login to watch the game without any extra cables required. ;)

I’m logged on Xbox one through their internet app.

Currently on a hold screen hope that’s all that’s meant to be there for now!

Back