Rangers tv - on your telly

This only applies to recent models (2019 and a few 2018). Still very much in its infancy I think. The link contains a list of Smart TV that have, or will have, inbuilt AirPlay.

https://www.macworld.co.uk/news/apple/apple-tv-samsung-sony-roku-3689942/[/
For anyone with a Samsung Smart TV (and LG as well I think but don’t quote me on it) and an iPad/iPhone you can now just download the Apple TV app straight onto your tv from the Apps menu.

Then just a case of hitting the AirPlay symbol once you’ve started the game on your phone and you’re off.

No fee or anything.

Saves footering about with a Chromecast or cables.
I have a Samsung TV and an iPad but I can’t find Apple TV app on my TV. Any suggestions?

Why is it working on my PC browser but not my TV, saying wrong password etc, it's the exact same! FFS!!!!

Why is it working on my PC browser but not my TV, saying wrong password etc, it's the exact same! FFS!!!!

I had this, thought I was going mental - could log in fine on my iPad but the old man is coming over so was trying to log in to a pc hooked up to a TV, put the exact same password in about 10 times before it worked.

This isn't good enough from the club. Whether it's fully internal or whether they outsource the TV production and delivery, they really need to look at this going forward. Plenty of other providers don't run into the issues that we seem to.

This is a fucking joke.

£96 a year for Rangers TV plus package, £9.99 for the European game tonight and the site has crashed.

Get it sorted.

I fucking hate rangers tv. This is exactly why I would subscribe for it. Not fit for purpose.
Fucking brutal.

I don’t have to use it much but this is a joke. Can’t even get in to buy the game.

Pathetic we’re paying to buy TV rights for these games but in the process stopping Rangers fans seeing the game because our website can’t handle it.

Can anyone tell me when coverage starts i’m Still looking at the generic start screen at the moment and would have expected a build up by now

Update: after clicking the live button it’s working now

Back