Rangers tv - on your telly

I had this, thought I was going mental - could log in fine on my iPad but the old man is coming over so was trying to log in to a pc hooked up to a TV, put the exact same password in about 10 times before it worked.

Cheers lads, kept persisting and it’s on now.

I can now get logged in on the ipad but no sound but cant get loggged in on the TV with the same details

This is beyond shit. 700-odd quid for a ST, attended every home friendly and euro game, already paid a tenner for the last round, another tenner tonight and can't even get fucking logged in. Yes, our focus is on the team and winning the league, and yes every penny counts for the club, but there comes a point where you start to take a step back and feel that we're being fucking ripped off.

This is beyond shit. 700-odd quid for a ST, attended every home friendly and euro game, already paid a tenner for the last round, another tenner tonight and can't even get fucking logged in. Yes, our focus is on the team and winning the league, and yes every penny counts for the club, but there comes a point where you start to take a step back and feel that we're being fucking ripped off.
I understand the frustration but it's possible this is outwith the club's control

I understand the frustration but it's possible this is outwith the club's control

I'm not being cheeky mate, but how is it beyond their control? If the providers are shite then they need to identify better providers.

Thanks for the Bear that posted the europa link, have managed to get in using it finally on my iPad. MacBook, TV and PC were having none of it.

The europa link got me in guys, keep trying that. Was still slow to connect at first, but got there in the end.

Absolutely awful. Been trying to log in since 6pm. Full worldwide subscription. The other link posted above didn’t recognise my password. What a joke. Still trying to refresh the website and can’t get in.

I'm not being cheeky mate, but how is it beyond their control? If the providers are shite then they need to identify better providers.

Thanks for the Bear that posted the europa link, have managed to get in using it finally on my iPad. MacBook, TV and PC were having none of it.

Well, it goes a lot deeper than RangersTV mate, the entire official website is down. That suggests something a lot more complex than a ‘simple’ RangersTV error.

I’m lucky I got in via the Europa link but something serious is affecting the official site,

Keep persevering in the alternate link as many are reporting they get in - eventually.

Well, it goes a lot deeper than RangersTV mate, the entire official website is down. That suggests something a lot more complex than a ‘simple’ RangersTV error.

I’m lucky I got in via the Europa link but something serious is affecting the official site,

Keep persevering in the alternate link as many are reporting they get in - eventually.

I understand that mate (and luckily got in too) but ultimately its the club's responsibility to sort this sort of stuff out when people have paid for it. If our infrastructure can't support the demand at times then they have a responsibility to implement better / more secure infrastructure.

I understand that mate (and luckily got in too) but ultimately its the club's responsibility to sort this sort of stuff out when people have paid for it. If our infrastructure can't support the demand at times then they have a responsibility to implement better / more secure infrastructure.

I think that’s the point I’m making. If the entire official site is diwn it suggests a bit more than an overload on RangersTV mate,

No doubt the papers will be full of it tomorrow and we will get an explanation.

MIind you, if the official site is fine in the next 5 minutes......;)

EDIT: and it is. Oh dear.

Fucking brutal.

I don’t have to use it much but this is a joke. Can’t even get in to buy the game.

Pathetic we’re paying to buy TV rights for these games but in the process stopping Rangers fans seeing the game because our website can’t handle it.
I got in and got whole game, I’m totally sick of the poor streaming quality and the inevitable shite you have to go through to watch it though.

Sell it to a tv channel rangers and look after your fans ffs.

Back