MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

Mac9

Nervous about this game. They will come and be nasty, physical, hard to break down but are dangerous from set plays.

As long as we are sitting 11 points clear come full time.

bilkobear

Nervous about this game. They will come and be nasty, physical, hard to break down but are dangerous from set plays.

As long as we are sitting 11 points clear come full time.
I agree, I would normally be nervous and just take a win, but not this time, not with this Rangers team,
I really can't see any reason not to win with some to spare tomorrow,
That said, I hope the players take to the field like dogs off a leash.

pollokparkloyal

Most important game of the season for me tomorrow so far.

We win and we get more of a cushion at the top and also puts more pressure on them.

We just need to do what we have been doing week in week out all season.

A convincing win would be nice to show we mean business but as I always say a 1-0 will do me.

weefree

Would love to do a Hamilton on the sheep tomorrow but if we do then maybe Lennon will get the punt, so I’ll settle for a 1-0 and that tramp staying in job for another week or two

LenzieLoyal

A win tomorrow takes us a step closer to ending eight years of sheer torture and a step closer to what we long for most.

Just do it Rangers!

Eddie Doc

Very confident of beating this mob well. Last season we never punished their slip ups enough but this team have a different mentality.

Bluejim

A win is all that matters, don't care how we play or what the score is, 3 points is all that matters

change consent