MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

erskine bear

3-0 Rangers, got a strong feeling Ciaran Dickson will be in the squad, maybe even on the bench.

Roofe, Alfie & Kent as the front 3 tomorrow.

Toosh

Hopefully we can pick up the form we were showing before the international break.
Any kind of win will do

der_hammer10

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Arfield Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

Really torn between Arfield/Aribo/Roofe. Arfield has a fantastic record against Aberdeen. Aribo is on fire. Roofe looks like the sort of player that could be a first name on the team sheet type - he has so many attributes. Also think Hagi has a lot to offer given the number of assists he has knocked out this season. Such brilliant options.

Rangers 2 - 0 Dolly Another game with no shots on Rangers goal please.

Topps

For some reason the taig result has ramped up my nerves for tomorrow. The possibility of increasing the lead and upping the pressure in them would be a big statement tomorrow.
As i said in another thread, when they equalised today i thought of a game in the 2011 season when the taigs came back from a few goals down to draw at rugby park and we went to to blow a game at Ibrox v st mirren.

Any win will do tomorrow.

Bordersbear

Official Ticketer
Right from the whistle just do them Rangers, show no respect just play our game and believe that we can do this. A win tomorrow will crush them anything less gives them hope. The longer the game goes on without a goal the more pressure we will put on ourselves.

I do not want to see a steady and calm Rangers, I want one firing on all cylinders and every single man playing their part.

Billcrazy

I think there wont be too many goals tomorrow as if we get a couple of goals ahead we will see the game out rather than push for more. Clean sheet please as this will set us up and I think we have so many options to score. Pumping them would be great but as others have said the result is all that matters.

cm72

I actually think we'll destroy them the norm, 4 or 5 nil. Usually a bit nervous but strangely not this time. I'll be totally shocked if we don't beat them convincingly.

Ibroxkev

Not fussed for hammering them, I’ll be happy just to see us come out and put in a good confident performance - and hammer them.

change consent