MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have you ever seen aribo sprint 10 yards ? Everytime he beats a man they catch up with him again

He east utterly pish. Your ability to analyse football however. There are degrees of performance between Motm and utterly pish. I know they don’t exist on FF, but they do in the real world inhabited by grown up people.
:)):)):))You are correct of course. Gross over reaction and lazy use of language by a frustrated but relieved football supporter in the i immediate aftermath of a tense and very important football match, shocker!
Fortunately I don’t have to make a living accurately analysing and summarising a football players performance on a fans forum.

I see your working your way though and correcting a number of posts following the game. The thing is though, it’s really not that important to me mate but you crack on if it makes you feel all grown up.

Personally, I rate Alfie as one of our best players, but I feel he wasn’t anywhere near the standard he is capable of today, that’s what I meant to say. Really happy with the win now the nerves have settled so all good.

Delighted with the 3points but by f uck that was a hard watch followed with a piss poor performance.

Right, for those who constantly post that they'll happily take crappy 1-0s if we win the league - was that acceptable for a home game?

I have never posted that but I will happily take a season of crappy 1-0s to win the league. It was very poor although better than Wednesday's dire performance and game. This season, of all seasons I will take any crap. Rather the crap and winning than a dazzling performance and losing.

Voted for Calvin. He did the easy things well today. Gave us everything yet again up & down the left & was (almost) always there to help out our seasoned international left back before he was replaced.
He really has stepped up this season.

How do we keep getting the same referee who is scared to ref us fairly and give us legitimate big, result changing decisions (correct decisions I mean, not favours) against the same club that cheat, dive and foul their way through every game with us. A notoriously difficult game for Rangers and we constantly get the same shitebag ref. What are the odds?
It's like playing against 12 men which can expand like pinocchio's nose to whatever number given how many shit decisions he makes

Not seen the game but fair play for rescuing that. There may well be a bit of bottle and belief in us after all.

Form and confidence can’t just be turned on and off. You first have to grind out some wins then before you know it your on a run and playing some decent football. Let’s hope this is the beginning of a good run.

Voted tav, he was involved in all our attacks.
Alfie in the last two games is ploughing a lone furrow with no support..
If Alfie comes to the ball no one goes beyond.
And finally, we are too bloody slow.

Sums up my day went to pick Bassey and clicked Barisic :))

That was a tough watch but a win will do.

Take 1-0 from now till end of season but don't know if my heart can handle it tho.

I thought Borna did well today and was unlucky to be subbed.

Hopefully this can be the start of a return to form for him.

Borna goes in and out of form as we have experienced,

as do all players,

when he is hitting it we won't get much better,

no matter who we bring in
More like loses his nerve for a period, regains it, loses it again. Surely one of the most psychologically brittle signings we have made.

That was pretty torturous today. No drive until the substitutions. Aberdeen were shite but by the same token their keeper only made one or two saves. Anyway 3 points in the bag but things need to improve and quickly

I’ve got the celebratory tunes on tonight. Can’t dance about as normal but they are on. Alexa, play Ulster Scot FM. I love the night after a victory, regardless of how we played:))

Fair play to the manager on this occasion. It took courage to hook Alfie and it’s easy to say in hindsight he was right but he was right.

I’ve been a strong defender of Morelos but today he was a disgrace. He used to be a tireless worker and lead the line brilliantly, today he went through the motions and didn’t even hide it.

God knows why as he looked as if he’d regained his hunger but today he was a wage thief.

I’ll caveat that by saying I’ll apologise profusely if he was carrying a knock.

Fair play to the manager on this occasion. It took courage to hook Alfie and it’s easy to say in hindsight he was right but he was right.

I’ve been a strong defender of Morelos but today he was a disgrace. He used to be a tireless worker and lead the line brilliantly, today he went through the motions and didn’t even hide it.

God knows why as he looked as if he’d regained his hunger but today he was a wage thief.

I’ll caveat that by saying I’ll apologise profusely if he was carrying a knock.
Hopefully just knackered after a hard run of games.

Roofe MOTM for me, Bassey has had my last few votes and did well again today but that goal could prove to be very important, horrific refereeing yet again!

I have never posted that but I will happily take a season of crappy 1-0s to win the league. It was very poor although better than Wednesday's dire performance and game. This season, of all seasons I will take any crap. Rather the crap and winning than a dazzling performance and losing.
We suffered 4 years of McCoist and crappy 1-0's (if we were lucky)

Before that, we had McLeiish, No money but titles. Before him was Advvocaat and Smith - titles and trebles. That's where we were. Defensive 1-0s aren't the Rangers way

Also great to see the team closing down the final minutes today -the way they done so many times last season.
Even in that last game at one goal up they were taking risks and chasing for a second goal in the final minutes - it was almost as if they had forgotten how good they were at killing games last season.

We suffered 4 years of McCoist and crappy 1-0's (if we were lucky)

Before that, we had McLeiish, No money but titles. Before him was Advvocaat and Smith - titles and trebles. That's where we were. Defensive 1-0s aren't the Rangers way

I'm not convinced by GVB, but you're rewriting history there.

Loads of shite 1-0 wins in Smith's second spell, and plenty of complaining about it on here.

GTF scummy Sheep barstewards.
Small minded small club.
Hopefully relegation awaits.
That should be the last time we have to play that crappy team in their last-of-3 cup finals this year.

I voted Kamara
Was not great but worked well within his skill set- harrying intercepting and keeping it simple
Roofe has to start from now on. Can’t afford to leave his goals on the bench
I like Jack , Lundstrum and Kamara as our midfield three
That means Kent or Aribo for one spot depending on opposition and form.

Back