Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

He has to go, he’s shown he is unable to learn his system or theory hasn’t worked and refused to change it. No light at the end of the tunnel with him in charge.

Looks more likely they'll add than we'll score 1. Was never a second yellow but game was done when second went in

This is actually mental. We're genuinely lucky to be trailing by 2. Against Aberdeen. At Ibrox.

What in the f*ck is happening?

Get beale out the door tonight. He sanctioned these new signings. The guy hasn't got a clue. Yes, the players are also a complete embarrassment, but the buck stops with him. Get him out now! I'm sick, utterly sick of this!

Hope the next Manager has enough bottle to take the captains armband off Tavernier aswell. Never should be Captain.
He's got a great set of numbers and 55 season but he's also been captain to too many embarrassing results also. He'll get wheeled out post match to tell us how disappointed everyone is. When in reality he should be aware it's unacceptable and doing something about it.

Beale, Beale Gtf should e being pelted out loud at full time. Fs gio got that treatment after winning a cup, reaching European final and reaching champions league.

Sack this prick tonight. Pissed a shit load of money on complete dross. A striker that was his top target who missed most shots he takes apart. Disgraceful. Talks all methodical about his signing but none of them back up his thoughts. Board are just as culpable. Not a footballing brain between them all. Gave him best part of 13m to spend. They could have had souness in but bisgroves ego got the better of him

This is all on the board, everyone knew how it would play out after the mentally challenged game and they decided to just ignore it.

I don’t want to be calling for Beale to go, but I genuinely can’t find any positives. A lot of us could see in pre season the team looked in terrible shape, there doesn’t appear to be any real shape, pattern of play, width or even winning mentality.
Too many journeymen in the team, and a manager that doesn’t know how to be a rangers manager

Back