Match Thread ** Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wed 24th January - RangersTV.tv **

I pay for the Zenmate premium but the free one should do you ok.

With it turned OFF:
Register, login, buy the match (the address you put in is where the card is registered, don't worry about putting in a fake address)

With it turned ON (and set to a non-UK country):
Start watching the match

It is that simple

And remember that once the stream starts, you can turn your VPN off.
This can help alleviate any potential problems you may have.

Excited to be back after what feels like a long layoff.

Right out the traps and into them Rangers, destroying them would be most pleasing.

Yes. Use a VPN (Zenmate is a free VPN plugin for chrome) to watch it. Remember to only use the VPN to watch the game, not purchase it or anything.
Just dowloaded Zenmate but now asking to subscribe, 1 month, 6 months or a year, have I dowloaded the correct one?
Cheers

As I’ve said before any win will do.
Hopefully we will give them a real doing tho.

I'm a little bit worried about our midfield going into tonight if I am honest. McCrorie, Jack and Dorrans are our 3 best midfielders and I don't think we can underplay the importance of McCrorie's energy in our recent upturn in performances. Goss is an unknown quantity still and you never know what you're going to get with the likes of Holt and Halliday.

I think it's going to be a really tight game either way. Heart says a tight win, head says it could be a draw.

Not an easy one to call seeing as we haven't played a truly competitive game since the end of last year.
If Murty sets up a strong attack minded side and get in the faces of Dolly then we'll see them off and go second. 2-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the Rangers!:cool:

Just dowloaded Zenmate but now asking to subscribe, 1 month, 6 months or a year, have I dowloaded the correct one?
Cheers

Did you download the client (appears in the notification area of your taskbar) or the chrome plugin (appears top right as a shield in Chrome)?

You want the latter.

Really looking forward to this one. Would love to see Cummings and Morelos up front together and really go at them from the start

have we made peace with the BBC as on the local breakfast news they said it will be live radio coverage for tonight's game?

Didn't think Cummings would feature however I've changed my mind after his press conference. He could well start, although maybe just as a sub.

Really hoping we win this tonight, on such a high from this transfer window, this is beginning to feel like one of the most important games of the season. Win it we go equal with the sheep and hopefully begin to move beyond them. Lose and its back to square one.

We have a lot of important players out injured just now and I'd feel so much better if we had an out and out CDM in there tonight but its looking like it will be between Holt, Goss and Halliday who I fear could get over run.

I hope that we can be critical and finish our chances as they will be out for retribution for the double header and McInnes will also be desperate to win.

Would be a brave man predicting the score for this one. Too many changes to our team for my liking, could have done with that cup game on Sunday. Would take a scrappy 1-0 at this point.

Modern day TV (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) has absolutely ruined my desire to watch a Rangers TV match on my laptop.

Yes I could plug it in by HDMI but I want a dedicated app :D

Team for tonight? I’m going for-

Wes
Tav Wilson Martin John
Holt Goss
Candeias Windass Murphy
Morelos​

Hopefully Cumming gets a decent runout from the bench and can play as part of a front two when we have more midfield options later in the season.

Been absolute dug shite not having any football the last few weeks. I'm beyond buzzing for tonight and the atmosphere is always brilliant at these games.

Right into these sheep shagging bastards from the beginning Rangers.

Another 3-0.

Chat on Twitter (I know) of Wilson being left out tonight given departure rumours.

So Martin and Bates at the back?

I’m going for 1-0, Cummings. Get on track after the break and get the new signings settled in.

Provisional squad: Foderingham, Tavernier, Hodson, John, D Wilson, Martin, Cardoso, Goss, Halliday, Holt, Murphy, Dalcio, Windass, Cummings, Morelos, Candeias, O'Halloran, Kranjcar, Herrera, Alnwick.

Not sure if this is guesswork or fact but the record say that Wilson is in the squad and Bates is absent.

I wish I shared the confidence of some of the predictions in here.

We are very light in midfield and despite Goss showing some positive signs in Florida he is still an unknown quantity in a game like this.

Fingers crossed he has a stormer because if we win the midfield battle we can do some serious damage with our attacking options.

Can't make it so going to sign up for RTV well worth £5 for this match alone never mind the older games you can watch.

3-0 to the Famous.

Morelos Murphy Cummings.

Don't think it works like that, mate. You'd pay for the game separately. Live games don't come with the £5 per month subscription as far as I know.

3-0 Rangers tonight for me. Get intae these sheep shaggers!!

I am just a wee bit nervous for some reason. I just hope we have a 100% positive reaction from the stands from start to finish. Any win for me and I will be happy 2-1 I think.

Honestly have no idea how I’d start this game. Maybe:
Foderingham; Tavernier, Wilson, Bates, John; Candeias, Holt, Halliday, Goss, Murphy; Morelos

Go 4-3-3 with Murphy and Candeias wide?
Martin & Windass for Bates & Halliday I think.

How can I sign up I Rangers Tv . I'm with virgin but cant see an option to add it to my package!
Anyone ?

My guess is

Wes
Tav Martin Wilson John

Goss Halliday

Candieas Windass Murphy

Morelos

close between Holt and Halliday but I think Goss playing beside Halliday in Florida when the team looked strong will give him the edge.

JC to make a goal scoring appearance from the bench

Difficult night I feel. Without McRorie and Jack in midfield, we may toil. At least we'll have a better bench, giving us more options. 1 0 to the Gers.

My guess is

Wes
Tav Martin Wilson John

Goss Halliday

Candieas Windass Murphy

Morelos

close between Holt and Halliday but I think Goss playing beside Halliday in Florida when the team looked strong will give him the edge.

JC to make a goal scoring appearance from the bench

Don't think you'll be far wrong with that, I suspect Holt instead of halliday though. Other than that I reckon spot on. Cummings on in second half and to grab a goal

The lack of available defensive midfielders is my worry for this one, Jack an McCrorie ware pivotal to our joy against them earlier on this season.

But we do have plenty of options and should be able to put out a team good enough to beat them

And remember that once the stream starts, you can turn your VPN off.
This can help alleviate any potential problems you may have.

Never knew this. I assume this would improve the quality of the stream?

What about if you lose connection and need to refresh?

C'mon The Rangers give these mutton molesters a doing this evening, can't wait for the game bouncing a bit now. I hope you all enjoy the game I 'll be in my seat in CR4.
WATP

Back