MOTM Poll Rangers v Borussia Dortmund - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just had a look at Kerryfail.

There's one or two who are grudgingly admitting it's a great result. But most of them are trying to kid themselves on that Dortmund are pish and that we'll "get found out" in the next round.

I'm not denying we may get knocked out by our next opponents. It would be arrogant to rule that out. But we're a side that has just taken six goals off the team lying second in the Bundesliga. But apparently we're imposters and we'll "get found out".

Tims are f.ucking mental.

There's one or two who are grudgingly admitting it's a great result. But most of them are trying to kid themselves on that Dortmund are pish and that we'll "get found out" in the next round.

I'm not denying we may get knocked out by our next opponents. It would be arrogant to rule that out. But we're a side that has just taken six goals off the team lying second in the Bundesliga. But apparently we're imposters and we'll "get found out".

Just like the one that must have been in the var studio tonight.

Masterstroke at half time by GVB going to a back 5. I doubted it at the time but what do I know? Well played Gio and The Rangers. Love them all. That result will make Europe take notice, no mistake.

Seen one hoping we get their conquerors Bodo/Glimt in the next round.

Where do you even start with them?

McGregor
Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey
Arfield Jack Lundstram
Aribo Morelos Kent

Hoping that Arfield hasn’t shot his bolt already with this being the 3rd game in a week. If he’s burst then Kamara in there.

Concentration and hard work key for 90 mins. They’ll be a different animal I think but we are dangerous and will cause them problems. 2-2. Another Buff/Kent masterclass.
As standard, never put any money on it lol

Voted for Tav, he keeps on contributing. Bassey and Kent did really well also. Our midfield was sometimes outplayed but hang on in. Great result.

Some amount of embarrassing surrender monkeys amongst our support. What a result, what a performance! Deserved to win the tie, deserved to win the away AND home ties.

That was a latter stage Champions League level side, and first half they performed with their movements and passing and determination every bit like the entire tournament favourites. Bellingham is also right up there with Benzema, Riquelme and Mendieta for world class performers at Ibrox.
We’re we great first half ? nope, did we surrender? Did we %^*&. Arfield squaring the ball and we are even at 2-2 that half even with Dortmund being superb and us being below par! That is some achievement and all credit to the players and the support in the stadium who believed. Kent was the best player on the pitch, frightening. Alfie looked £30m Malen’s equal 2nd half. Ryan Jack was so poor but 2nd half dominated that midfield with his bite, pressing and also taking the ball and helping us play. Bassey? Wow! Leon, warrior!
Excellent stuff

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!! :))

Great night for Rangers and that tie was our best performance yet since our return to Europe.

Bassey, Morelos, Kent, and the Captain were absolutely immense. The gaffer earned his corn as well with a great tactical shift at half time. We were superb in that 2nd half and were only robbed of a deserved victory by VAR. :shh:

Onward and upwards as they say. We should fear no foe after that

MOTM: Tavernier

WATP!

p.s. If that kid Bellingham enjoyed the atmosphere tonight and wants some more. He's welcome to join the party ;)

Hardest man of match in a long time. Kent Morelos and Bassey were different class. Aribo when we were under the cosh early played really well breaking up there play. Tav outstanding second half also. Bassey lifted us and gets the nod for me. What a result.

On the train heading home what a night. Bassey will now be our first choice left back after that display. Kent, Tavernier and Morelos were superb but massive shout out to John Lundstram who was superb in that second half what a job he did tidying up in defence.

Back