Match Thread Rangers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Saturday 17:30 - RangersTV

Don't agree we scored alot of goals but not many were from the edge.

Jack obviously scored a belter, Davis and Aribo have examples but there's no one consistently shooting from the edge of the box that are a threat.
Watch all the season goals back mate.

We scored plenty from outside the box.

Kent, Hagi and Roofe are fond of a shot outside the area - even when it’s not always the right option.

Just their shooting can be rather erratic.

Leathering the ball Into a wall of ten guys is counter productive.

I think Gerrard is giving him every opportunity to do something here.

He's been given more than enough opportunity in preseason by this point. Anyone who still thinks "there's a player in there" is getting themselves - he's a bang average/League One level player.

What could easily be Red if it wasn’t pre season but I’m sure Robertson wouldn’t have ‘seen it’ anyway or more likely hoping that the Brighton player injures Balogun

Watch all the season goals back mate.

We scored plenty from outside the box.

Kent, Hagi and Roofe are fond of a shot outside the area - even when it’s not always the right option.

Just their shooting can be rather erratic.

Leathering the ball Into a wall of ten guys is counter productive.
Well that's exactly the point I'm making Lundstram so far seems to be more accurate than all of them

Well that's exactly the point I'm making Lundstram so far seems to be more accurate than all of them
In the main he isn’t a goal scoring midfielder though, he’s scored something like 14 goals his entire career.

That said, Arfield was hardly prolific before he came to us, so you’d like to think that Lundstram will get a few more goals.

Back