Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Feeling pretty calm, no idea which way it'll go but as long as we keep 11 on the pitch and we aren't passive then we should have enough chances to win, all about Alfie today.

Got the Villa v Leicester game on as I can’t bear to watch the build up. Desperate to win this final. Come on Rangers no surrender, no let down, into these vile peado harbouring bastards from the first whistle to the last!

Me too, it's a good game to be fair. Can't be bothered listening to all their pish on BT. I'm just going to turn over at 3 to watch the teds destroy these republican reptiles.

But worried about our width,Barisic and Tav will need to be smart about when they go forward, got a good feeling today.

Least surprising thing ever when you see how poorly our centre half’s have dealt with pace in the last few games. We just need to box smart and make sure we don’t leave ourselves too exposed with our full backs pushing right up the park.

Helander is my biggest worry, he's not very quick at all.

The acceptance of Scottish football is the absolute mediocre of the types like Brown. Never been challenged. It’s time Rangers.

On the M8 heading home. Been ok until now absolutely flooded with adrenaline. Let's fucking go Rangers.

I was and am gutted at not getting a ticket but watching on TV is a million times worse that I remember. Just do it for us Rangers please!

Has anyone watching this show since 9am today? Fair play to anyone that has as its utter garbage and I've only had it once since about 1315

25 minutes to go and the doubters getting their pennies worth in, with the usual “I hope I’m wrong”

Look every man in blue is out their giving their best for us so let’s forget the doubts.

We are all going to enjoy our evening.

Without Davis in the team at all and him being out for until minimum of the new year then I have a bad feeling for not only this game but the young boys game as well, Davis provides the tempo and the ability to spray passes accurately from the midfield and retain possession effectively he’s a big miss for upcoming games I only hope that our other players step up to help fill the void left without him in midfield

This is torture. How is there still 17 minutes till KO? 4th shite of the day so far just done. Cmon Rangers, please get it won today!

Horrendous journey back from Oban, road shut, de tour but made it in time. The plan of a quiet 1 on the couch has changed, staying local but with a few pints as I'm a nervous wreck.

LETS GO

Eduard has ducked it. Popcorn Teeth says he didn’t feel right to start the game.
For once I agree with Mutton. It’s a Cup Final, you’re fit or you’re not fit!

Back