Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Eduard has ducked it. Popcorn Teeth says he didn’t feel right to start the game.
For once I agree with Mutton. It’s a Cup Final, you’re fit or you’re not fit!

No idea why Lennon wouldn’t cover that up for him.

as usual it’s about poor wee Lenny.

thank Fuk he’s nothing to do with us.

would like to drop in Morelos is playing with a wrist problem.

2-3 games out for Davis, calf injury, according to the Gaffer.

That's a bit better at least.

Hopefully he’ll be back for the 29th. Given the big games come thick and fast this month it’s a bloody disaster to be honest.

But winning today will give us a massive boost going into them.

Time to step up to the mark and prove themselves as a proper Rangers team.

We need to high press here so the only outball for them is lurch launching it to Morgan.

Helander and Goldson will sweep that up all day.

That's the game plan, it plays itself.

Come on!!!!

Not confident at all today, they have a lot of pace in their team, Helander and Goldson give me the absolute fear when players run at them, Davis being out is a huge blow as he's been excellent in recent weeks and on good form, really hope any free kicks or corners are taken by someone else as his service into the box has been chronic, really hope i'm wrong but I fear this will be yet another dissapointing day.

The mankies also play quite high up the pitch and will try and stop us coming out the box with the ball and close us down forcing us to knock it back to McGregor or just lumping it up the pitch to no one. Just think they are still to strong for us and much quicker moving the ball around. Just my opinion and feel free to bump my post and give me it stinking if i'm wrong. Fingers crossed.

Away to start working for the next 3 hours..... Dinna Ken whether to laugh or greet

Not confident at all today, they have a lot of pace in their team, Helander and Goldson give me the absolute fear when players run at them, Davis being out is a huge blow as he's been excellent in recent weeks and on good form, really hope any free kicks or corners are taken by someone else as his service into the box has been chronic, really hope i'm wrong but I fear this will be yet another dissapointing day.

The mankies also play quite high up the pitch and will try and stop us coming out the box with the ball and close us down forcing us to knock it back to McGregor or just lumping it up the pitch to no one. Just think they are still to strong for us and much quicker moving the ball around. Just my opinion and feel free to bump my post and give me it stinking if i'm wrong. Fingers crossed.
Eh what do you mean about davis

Can't afford stupid mistakes today, time to step up and bring the trophy home.

2-1 Morelos and Kent

We are the underdogs today. That mob have frightened refs and a fanclub media already in their pocket. Its not just about football today, its about defeating the corruption that has poisoned the game in Scotland. A Rangers victory will be the beginning of eradicating that poison.

Just remember this simple truth regardless of what happens WATP! Now into these disgusting animals from pillar to post! No surrender!

With Helander my only worry is his lack of pace. Positionally I think he’s a really good player and generally quite clever. With Goldson and Tav it’s just concentration, they’ve made some really daft mistakes in big games and it’s hard not to have that in your head.

BUT, they’ve also done a lot of good, and this is their chance to really do it and shut people up, and they’re more than capable.

Weather conditions are brutal just now.

Not sure if that'll help or hinder us.

Sort of conditions that might have been a leveller between the influence of Davis and the inferior footballer Brown.

Maybe a silver lining, probably clutching at straws!

Back