Votes: 9 0.8%
  • Ross McCrorie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Daniel Candeias

• Total voters
what we do need to do is cut out the stupidity next season..

we all know the refs are shit, don't give them an excuse and we will win this league next year

If Hearts win next week and we beat Kilmarnock then it's 3 points by the end of the season.

That's literally one or two games going our way that didn't this time round.

I'm incredibly optimistic about next season and our chances of winning it.
I know it's if and buts,but if ryan Jack had stuck that sitter away at the piggery at 1-1 and we'd held on ,we would have moved top of the league today on goal difference. Fine margins and all that

Hope that Guiness or Kilkenny tastes as bitter as that tweet

We are on the right path - that’s twice now we’ve dicked on them at Ibrox whilst they have had one game at the piggery - after Ufa and all that entailed - and the first half in the last game.

Hope we crush those cockroaches into the ground good and proper next year

It's not going down well (nicked from Kerrydale Meltdown) :)

What the * has happened to Tom Rogic. Please do not give this job to Lenny! Please please please.

Getting oled by the Huns... Are the banter years over boys... Please tell me they aren't

2mins injury time, shocking, we would’ve came back if it was more

Blow the whistle FFS this is worse than brutal

Wee have sevco plants in the team

Please come back brendan

That was fkn * outplayed by that mob . 1 fkn shot on target they should all be ashamed of themselves not one pass mark

Fuckn joke that, we had injuries but obviously the players in reserve and the manager are not good enough. That was as bad as the last game there. After this season all I want is the league * the cups.

at this moment we have no manager and no head of recruitment and have loan players and out of contract players leaving the club and we are a * shambles at the moment and have 10 weeks before the champions league starts .

Firstly the way Sevco celebrated you would have thought they won their first title. Now I have been an advocate of Lennon getting the job but today gave me real doubts.

Jonny Hayes, %^*& off you Deadpool looking wee prick.

Lennon can %^*& off, never one of us

Huns are diluted if they think they deserved ti win that

Nah im sick, anti catholic abuse, 2 offside goals and a cheating ref. %^*& off.

Enjoy more here - https://twitter.com/KerryFail

The languedoc laptop loyal loyal is well and truly pished and happy !!!( in the sun of course) WATP...
I too am in the Languedoc - and also deliriously happy. Where in the Languedoc are you? On holiday or do you live here?

What the * has happened to Tom Rogic. Please do not give this job to Lenny! Please please please.

Getting oled by the Huns... Are the banter years over boys... Please tell me they aren't

Please come back brendan

That was fkn * outplayed by that mob . 1 fkn shot on target they should all be ashamed of themselves not one pass mark

Fuckn joke that, we had injuries but obviously the players in reserve and the manager are not good enough. That was as bad as the last game there. After this season all I want is the league * the cups.

at this moment we have no manager and no head of recruitment and have loan players and out of contract players leaving the club and we are a * shambles at the moment and have 10 weeks before the champions league starts .

Firstly the way Sevco celebrated you would have thought they won their first title. Now I have been an advocate of Lennon getting the job but today gave me real doubts.

“We had injuries” ahahaha so it begins

Please come back brendan

I'm well 'diluted' :))

going back a bit here but if we had won that game V them in March, we could have been heading into next Sunday potentially one goal ahead (if we'd won at the scumdome) on GD with points equal

what could have been :( GD is 56/56 for both

This game reminds me of the 2-0 win under Walter when Boyd and Adam scored. It may have been a dead rubber but in both games we announced emphatically that we’re back.

I said to my mate on the way to he ground that today would be like that game back in 07. Even similar weather!

We were excellent today - we gave them 5 minutes before half time, but apart from that we bossed the entire game.

Only thing missing was someone really nailing brown, but we can make up for that next season.

Looks like Dave King was right, the house of cards is about to collapse. No team on 8iar built on solid foundations look remotely like that sorry mess that they've been since Brenda chucked it.

Enough about them, Rangers were fantastic today. This side are starting to resemble Steven Gerrard the player. I can't wait to see the monster of a team we're going to become.

So many things to say, I think as Walter once said if you don't mind I'm just going for a drink :D

We're a better team than them now.

I know the league table says differently.

But I would take our midfield: Davis, Kamara, Jack and Arfield over Brown, McGregor, Rogic and Ntcham.

I'd take Kent over any of their wide players and Tav is better than any of their fullbacks - including bentshot Tierney.

I'd take Defoe and Morelos over Edouard and whoever else they play upfront and I'd take the Goldson and Katic pairing over any of their CB combinations. We don't look like conceding goals now.

With McGregor and Wes we have better goalkeeping options than them now too.

There's a really good balance to the team. The back 4 is the same one that started the season and got us in the Europa League group stage and it looks solid. Katic and Goldson compliment each other and Flanagan gives us more solidity there.

We have real composure and control in the centre of park now because in Kamara and Davis we have two guys who don't lose the ball and can dictate the game, Jack is the ball winner, Kent is that player with the x factor who can do the unpredictable and Arfield is a really intelligent off the ball runner, he takes up great positions and links up really well with Defoe who brings a really experience to the side.

I think we all went into today confident of the win and that's testament to the strides we've made this season - and particularly in recent weeks. We were miles away this time last year.

I know we've had plenty false dawns but we genuinely are getting close to having a title winning side - we will need to strengthen in the summer because the bheasts need to.

Just home, will take a chisel to remove the smile off of my face after that one. They never laid a glove on us. One shot on target and big Wes stepped up to the mark. Outfuckingstanding, Rangers!!

Just back from the game and absolutely delighted by that performance.

Thought we dropped off them a little too much the last 10 minutes of the first half but otherwise we bossed the game from start to finish and thoroughly deserved that victory.

Magnificent bit skill by Kamara and Defoe to set up the chance for Arfield and the form his in he wasnt missing that.

A really good balance to our team now only regret is wished we had kicked on like that after the winter break and we would have been champions this year.

Still a win next week and a feel good going into next season.

Well done SG and the players and all fellow bears enjoy your beers tonight.

WATP.

That's me home.
I got all worried pre match that too many in here were over confident, but those folk were right and I need to trust this Rangers team more.

Foderingham has 1 save to make and makes it.
Tavernier owning the right side of the park.
Flanagan just keeping it simple and solid.
Goldson and Katic too strong, too determined and too good for their £9m forward.
A midfield of Jack, Kamara and Davis that quite simply are better footballers than them. Kamara took the piss out of Brown the right way, he just might be the biggest transfer steal of this century.
And movement, pressing and threat from Arfield, Kent and Defoe who look like they will score goals when we get forward.

Throw in a manager who gets it and who will accept nothing other than winning.

The future is bright.

Just back.F ucking superb today and these vermin didn’t even lay a glove on us.Take a bow Rangers.

Superb performance from the lads today but Arfield was definitely my motm, he was unplayable today. Been waiting too long to see a midfield like ours today, so dominant and worked non stop

Back