Match Thread ** Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday 7th - RangersTV.tv **

4 of us in hospitality for my uncle's birthday tomorrow, so I'll be looking after 3 steamers.

Hopefully Murty goes 4-1-4-1 with. ......

Alnwick (if Wes is out)

Tav Martin Alves John

McCrorie

Candieas Dorrans Docherty Murphy

Morelos

Hopefully we're in a position to give Goss, Miller and Cummings some game time later on .

Looking for a clean sheet and will gladly take a 2-0 win.
This should be the team today, and next week, but I suspect Murty will stick to his usual tactics and replace Windass with Cummings.

It’s unfair if we ask dean Cummings to play the Windass roll. He is far better playing up front with someone alongside him .

Surely today we could try Morelos and Cummings together up front ? One winger ?

Before the old firm game Goss had been our best player, he had a poor couple of games and now he's fallen right out the picture. He should be brought back to play alongside Dorrans.

Have some balls Grahame and make a change fro your predictable system.
You know Dundee will park the bus............

They’re coming to sit in because everyone knows exactly how we’ll play 4231. Mix it up and sort out this sitting back like shitebags. Take some f ucking responsibility Graeme and stop blaming your players solely every game.

I can’t see Alfie and Jason getting paired up after the Motherwell communication hand signal but I’d give it a shot because chemistry can’t come from 2 or 3 games together.

The 4231 is well sussed, so I would like to see us go 3-4-3. We don't need four at the back against Dundee at home, surely?

It means dropping either Tav or Candeais (Tav in my opinion, he is looking tired and this would rest him before next Sunday) but needs must and the team is more important than the individual.

Alnwick

Martin
Alves
McCrorie

Candeais
Docherty
Dorrans
John

Cummings
Morelos
Murphy

Plenty of width. There are goals in Morelos, Cummings and Murphy. The defence has at least some pace with McCrorie there.

We should be going 2 up top (Morelos and Cummings) at home against Dundee.

They’re also going to sit in, so I’d put Goss back in to sit and dictate the play.
I would go with
Alnwick
Tavs Martin Alves John
McCrorie Docherty Dorrans
Morelos Cummings Murphy

But I wouldn't be too upset to see Goss slipped into a different formation.
Perhaps Goss in for Cummings, with Dorrans pushed much further forward.

C'mon The Rangers, victory today is a must. All the players must give there all, no slackers. Enjoy the game everyone.
WATP

I'll go for any win and no injuries today and I'd love Mr.Murty to recognise the time to change it if it ain't going well.Easily Pleased Loyal!:D

With you on the Martin issue. SPFL radar stats show he's the worst defender in the league in terms of being culpable for goals against. The problem is that Cordoso is not much better and as much as I'd like to see McCrorie at the base of the diamond, I think we need him at centre half. We need to stop making it easy for the opposition to score, putting us on the back foot early on in games.
Most games there seems to be a penalty claim against him as well. Cardoso couldn’t do any worse, even if they are both shite Id rather the more agile/talker/quicker defender. Our centre back issue needs sorted ASAP cos it’s been shocking for 6/7+ years

Fancy us to win this quite comfortably today. Not sure why, just the familiar feeling that when things click someone is on a drubbing.
I’m going 4-0 to the Gers

I would go with
Alnwick
Tavs Martin Alves John
McCrorie Docherty Dorrans
Morelos Cummings Murphy

But I wouldn't be too upset to see Goss slipped into a different formation.
Perhaps Goss in for Cummings, with Dorrans pushed much further forward.

That’s the correct team for me , excellent .

Reactions: 8-1
We need 3 in midfield.we cannot afford 2 upfront along with 2 wingers,our midfield get overrun to easily in most games,but honestly cannot see Murty changing it.

I think he will bring in Ross and be more solid which will result in a drubbing of 5 or 6 - 0 and setting us up niclely for next week.

Getting fed up saying, Mon the Gers, just do it.

You owe the fans a big performance, and a clear cut victory. 3-0 will do nicely.

With Murty, you can never be confident as his ability to counteract the opposition is poor. I hope we win and McRorie gets 90, and Rossiter gets game time.

Expecting a now-standard 10 men behind the ball and look to hit on the break effort from Dundee.

Exactly this. They will be really hard to break down. I remember when I actually had a season ticket watching a game vs Dundee at Ibrox and it was f8cking dire. They just parked the bus and i think they actually scored at the death to beat us 1-0! It was sickening. :mad:

I'm expecting similar today but hopefully with us winning. Even one goal would be welcome!

Exactly this. They will be really hard to break down. I remember when I actually had a season ticket watching a game vs Dundee at Ibrox and it was f8cking dire. They just parked the bus and i think they actually scored at the death to beat us 1-0! It was sickening. :mad:

I'm expecting similar today but hopefully with us winning. Even one goal would be welcome!

I remember that I was in enclosure and wee Grady was jumping about like a wee fud when Dundee scored
Hope its better today just win Gersn

The supporters need to play there part and stop moaning and groaning .
Against Kilmarnock it started in the 14th minute after a misplaced alves pass

I fancy a 4-0 win for us today.
I also think there will be a couple of changes, not just Wes and Windass

I have a feeling miller will be in

We will play 2 in the middle with a gap of about 40yards to the top 4

2 slow centre halves

He will make 1 sub on 81 mins

Murty will spend 89 mins chewing his zip.

4-0 Rangers

OFFICIAL TEAM NEWS:
Mccrorie in for Alves and Miller in for Windass

Wes

Tav
Martin
Ross
John

Docherty
Dorrans
Candeias
Murphy
Miller

Morelos

DaLopH1X0AAXyVj.jpg

I have a feeling miller will be in

We will play 2 in the middle with a gap of about 40yards to the top 4

2 slow centre halves

He will make 1 sub on 81 mins

Murty will spend 89 mins chewing his zip.

4-0 Rangers

\Bang on with Kenny Miller prediction

Back