Match Thread ** Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday 7th - RangersTV.tv **

Not impressed at all with Miller starting ahead of Cummings. I'll say that though and he will end up scoring a couple.

Love the confidence on here for a 4-0 win and I hope your right but have you actually seen us play this season

Thought we’d have went with an extra man in midfield to prepare for next week, looks like it’s the same shape until the end of the season regardless of available personnel.

Glad to see McCrorie back in but Miller? Don't see what he brings to the team anymore. Murty had a chance to change the formation but has chosen not too.

DaLopH1X0AAXyVj.jpg

This is not the right team or right formation.

It’s incredible that he’s not even in the same ballpark as thinking about putting three in midfield with the games we have coming up.

I’ll keep saying it, but a (poor) Warburton clone.

Absolute fucking shambles.

Struggling to see what Martin brings to the side, what is Murty seeing that we don't? I don't fancy Alves either but ahead of Martin? Anyday.

Disappointed with the line-up, going to be a tough afternoon I feel ...

It will be exactly the same formation with Miller playing the Windass role while our midfield gets outnumbered again

Looks either 4-4-2
Or 4-5-1 will Miller running about pointing at people.
Bizarre that Alves dropped when Martin keeps his place.
Why he doesn’t go 4-1-4-1 which is needed next week is beyond me.
If we get a good result today, he will go with the same team next week and we will get pumped.

Let's trust the managers decision with this one, he's been watching the players train all week.

Thought we’d have went with an extra man in midfield to prepare for next week, looks like it’s the same shape until the end of the season regardless of available personnel.
Yip your right mate,just watch Celtic have all the space in the world when we are all caught up field,madness!

Struggling to see what Martin brings to the side, what is Murty seeing that we don't? I don't fancy Alves either but ahead of Martin? Anyday.

Disappointed with the line-up, going to be a tough afternoon I feel ...

Murty knows Martin from when he was at Norwich and thinks he’s a stand up guy

Exact same formation no doubt, just 37 year old legs replacing Windass and 20 year ones replacing Alves.

Why? What has he shown to suggest he’s a starting 11 player? Not sure about today’s selection but even less sure about Cummings deserving to play.
Ahead of Miller yes. He's a young striker and hasn't had a run yet to show what he can do. Getting 15 minute run outs isn't giving him a chance.

Back