MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 points please Rangers and a serenading of Gio Gio as sounds glorious travelling round the stadium.

This game should be pretty routine tbh. We just need to make sure we don't give them any encouragement and we should win this by 2 or 3.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Hope we see a comfortable home fixture, with a clean sheet and another three points in the bag.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Kent was pretty poor on Wednesday apart from the penalty incident, but I always think he gives us a type of attacking threat nobody else has
Would imagine he's out for another reason if it's true.

Not a chance he's been dropped from the matchday squad

Would have imagined same team as Wednesday, maybe Arfield for Davis. However if Davis and Kent are out.

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Borna
Arfield
Kamara
Hagi
Aribo
Sakala
Morelos

Really back and forth on whether he'll bring in Roofe for Morelos but I think he'll stick with Alfie for the time being.

Would imagine he's out for another reason if it's true.

Not a chance he's been dropped from the matchday squad
I'd think so too.

If he is missing, it definitely makes the matchday squad weaker.

FFxJM8PX0AsMeZI

Maybe illness or a personal issue for Kent? The conference was late in the day yesterday unlikely to have got injured since then

Has to be an injury or personal reasons for Kent. No way he's been left out of the squad through choice. Good to see Jack back.

Perhaps just a rest for Davis and Kent ahead of a heavy schedule of games?

This game SHOULD be as basic as it comes for us. Wont get better opportunities to rest a player

More than enough in that team selection to beat the likes of Dundee at home, hope Jack can get a few minutes under his belt today. Get It Done Rangers!

Gio said we had no new injuries so if that's true then Kent must be rested. Strange decision if so.

Perhaps just a rest for Davis and Kent ahead of a heavy schedule of games?

This game SHOULD be as basic as it comes for us. Wont get better opportunities to rest a player
Surely Thursday is the game to rest players and give the others who haven’t played much some games time.

I expected to see more changes today and on Thursday. Surprised to see Kent out the squad altogether. Shouldn't be an issue for today but hopefully it is just a 'rest' or a minor injury and he's back by next weekend.

Resting Kent and Davis, kent while not at his best is always capable of a wee bit of magic if given space.

A start for Sakala is a plus, hopefully his pace can punish Dundee.

Sky sports best….

Rangers team news: Jack is back, Arfield drops out​

Giovanni van Bronckhorst makes two changes to his starting XI from the midweek win at Hibs.
Steven Davis comes back in for Scott Arfield who was forced off with injury. Fashion Sakala replaces Ryan Kent.
There's a place for on the bench for Ryan Jack, who has yet to feature under the new manager.

Back