MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Anyone any idea how they may play?

don’t know anything of them really - will they sit in?

I thjnk we will see borna pushing on more and Leon ‘hold’ back a bit leaving space for their left back to push on and we can get in behind

depending on Kent’s niggle I think we will see

mcgregor
Balogun goldson helander borna
Kamara jack aribo/arfield
Hagi alfie Kent (Wright)

Another BIG game today, but aren't they all?

I'm hoping that we take into the game the energy and desire we showed on Thursday, but without the defensive lapses. No Tav today, so it'll be interesting to see how we compensate for missing his attacking play.

Hopefully we get in their faces early and rack up a couple of goals before half-time. I'm not sure I can go through another narrow one nil win experience, those are torture.

Always tough to get a result after and away european tie. Tavs attacking okay will be missed and it may make it easier for them to flood the other side. Could be a frustrating game. Ideally we won't drop points before they play tonight. Replacing tavs creativity will be key.

Anyone any idea how they may play?

don’t know anything of them really - will they sit in?

I thjnk we will see borna pushing on more and Leon ‘hold’ back a bit leaving space for their left back to push on and we can get in behind

depending on Kent’s niggle I think we will see

mcgregor
Balogun goldson helander borna
Kamara jack aribo/arfield
Hagi alfie Kent (Wright)
Davis starts every game for me the now, he controls games and if we are winning then take him off

An early goal would be nice. Hopefully the defence is solid as well after Thursday night’s unusually poor game from our back line.

The early goal makes all the difference for us at home.

Please, please Morelos - get this off to a flyer.

It would be nice to be three up with much of the game still to be played. These tense 1-0 wins are not good for the ticker.

Who’s the ref. That will have more bearing on the score than who the Arabs have got on the park.
I’m going for 4-0 unless we have Clancy in which case it’ll be 0-0 with us having a sending off, six bookings, two stonewall penalties denied and a goal ruled out the scorer having unregistered boots.

I’m more nervous about this game than I was Antwerp on Thursday.

We’re due a big performance from Kent in the league and I’m hoping Alfie is up for it today too.

If so we should have too much for them.

Thursday game was brilliant for me, never really had a worry even 3-2 wasn’t too arsed.

But every league game I’m a nervous wreck and just want us to perform to how we know we can.

Having Alfie back for the league should make a huge difference. He’s just a different animal to everyone else.
With Tav missing, we are without a massive creative part of our team. We can’t just spot someone in and think it will be the same.
I can see a slight tweak in style to make the creative threat from elsewhere, Hagi starts IMO, as he is someone through the middle that can find the space.

Could do with a 4-0 or 5-0 to keep the goal difference healthy. My mates son is playing for Ross County tonight and will certainly be giving it a 100% against them. Going to stick him down for first scorer.
Why is the unhealthy obsession with goal difference returning.

Doesn't matter what the goal difference is when you are 15 points ahead

Recent narrow wins, the filth stringing a few wins together and the injury to our captain have got a few Bears nervous about the title even with a 15 point lead.
A nice convincing win on Sunday should hopefully ease the nerves and we can tick off another 3 points closer to the greatest league win of my lifetime.

Have a hunch that Wright will start today and that we will also see Defoe.
Tough game with injuries piling up and will be missing a big part of our game with no Tav so can see us struggling over the line in this one.
2-0 - Kent & Defoe.

Tav out is a heavy blow, I reckon big Balogun can fill a defensive RB role for now, I'm going 3-1 to the Famous, only giving away 1 goal due to reshuffle of team. Mon The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Could do with a 4-0 or 5-0 to keep the goal difference healthy. My mates son is playing for Ross County tonight and will certainly be giving it a 100% against them. Going to stick him down for first scorer.
Our goal difference is already very healthy. That’s already taken care of.

We could do with a 4-0 or 5-0 just so we can all have a relaxing afternoon.

I can see some players getting rested today. Not because the game isnt the most important in our season right now (because it's the next one), but because theres a need to manage some at the moment. Lot of recent minutes in people returning from injury or carrying knocks.

Can see Wright starting, kent, arfield and Davis rested with Jacko coming off if we're strolling. Also Ced the Ted to come off the bench today.

Shagger
Balogun
Goldson
Helander
Borna
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Hagi
Wright
Alfie

We are now entering the business end of the season. What a position we are in, a healthy cushion with games fast running out. Like to see a high tempo today with us dictating play from the off, Tav will be missed but we should have enough firepower if we are on our game. Never felt so relaxed watching us play in years, enjoy this fellow bears - it's been a long time coming.

I can see some players getting rested today. Not because the game isnt the most important in our season right now (because it's the next one), but because theres a need to manage some at the moment. Lot of recent minutes in people returning from injury or carrying knocks.

Can see Wright starting, kent, arfield and Davis rested with Jacko coming off if we're strolling. Also Ced the Ted to come off the bench today.

Shagger
Balogun
Goldson
Helander
Borna
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Hagi
Wright
Alfie
I don’t know if you missed the hamilton game where we “ rested “ davis mate but I’d say we won’t be doing it again

Who’s the ref. That will have more bearing on the score than who the Arabs have got on the park.
I’m going for 4-0 unless we have Clancy in which case it’ll be 0-0 with us having a sending off, six bookings, two stonewall penalties denied and a goal ruled out the scorer having unregistered boots.
Nick Walsh is the ref.

I think we will see the same game as we saw at Tannadice they won't come and have a go otherwise they will get smashed like they did the last time we played them.

Think we will see a few changes from midweek back 4 picks itself now with Tav being out. Midfield 3 of Kamara Arfield and Jack then front 3 of Wright Alfie and Aribo.

EuraY4LXcAALYwf

C'mon The Rangers, three points today, clean sheet, no injuries and no cards. Come out the traps flying a couple of early goals so we can all relax and watch the game without drama. I'll also take a 1-0 if needs be. WATP

Back