MOTM Poll Rangers v Dunfermline - 19:30 Friday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
new rangers player injured???
gTxzl16.gif

He didn't get a proper pre season. Wont be surprised of he has loads of niggly injuries this season.

Did Gerrard not say we are not making wholesale changes for this game? Yet we have made 8 changes from Wednesday night.

I am glad Arfield and Barasic are out. I think Arfield might be done and Barasic confidence by the second half looked shot.

Did Gerrard not say we are not making wholesale changes for this game? Yet we have made 8 changes from Wednesday night.

I am glad Arfield and Barasic are out. I think Arfield might be done and Barasic confidence by the second half looked shot.
Barisic and Tavernier should have to play their way back into the team as far as I'm concerned.

Bassey and Patterson admittedly don't have the same level of quality but right now they offer much more energy and drive.

Kelly might as well ask for a transfer now.

If we cant give him a game at home against Dunfermline then we'll never be able to. Same with Itten.
I did suggest he should go back out on loan.

I wouldn’t start him either, to be honest.

What's it with Helander he's been our best defender but always the one that gets dropped. Our worst defender in Goldson should be dropped
I don't think Goldson is our worst defender, but he had been all over the place. As you say, Helander is our best defender and it's a strange one seeing him dropped so often.

What's it with Helander he's been our best defender but always the one that gets dropped. Our worst defender in Goldson should be dropped
Goldson is a good player but Helander is our best defender especially when it comes to man marking. Not sure if Gerrard thinks Helander will get game time in the coming weeks while Simpson will struggle so taking the chance to give him time tonight

Helander out again. Has he a knock they're nursing or what? That was a clanger leaving him out for Malmo but no doubt that's been done to death.

Lundstrum really needs to show his worth tonight.

bornas confidence has been shot since the end of last season.
Interesting.
Borna is an enigma.
Hugely talented football payer, but with all the nervous jittery high strung vulnerabilities of a top-class race horse.

At his best he is just a supremely wonderful player, but he lacks robustness in mind and body.
I think.

If he doesn’t get 30 minutes tonight he’d be as well sticking in a transfer request. Looks like we can’t come up with tactics that give him a platform.
It's a shame cos he is a good striker, he can bring a different approach but we don't seem to have many to choose from. Granted we have good strikers for our main style but he's criminally used.

Goldson is a good player but Helander is our best defender especially when it comes to man marking. Not sure if Gerrard thinks Helander will get game time in the coming weeks while Simpson will struggle so taking the chance to give him time tonight
I think it's probably more that Gerrard is doing what he always does, Helander was rotated out lots last season too.

We pretty much all wish it didn't happen but it does.

And the one player who was really needing dropped again keeps his place.

I suppose it's not PC anymore to hope for the following being belted out after all these years?
"He's gay, he's bent, his arse is up for rent, Peter Grant, Peter Grant"

I would rather have the likes of Morelos and Tav get an hour to get minutes in their legs as I think fitness is an issue.

Goldson isn't our worst defender some utter nonsense being aimed at him. Helander didn't play on Tuesday because for European football Gerrard went with Balogun and Goldson majority of last season. Tonight is just standard rotation for a cup game like this.

I would rather have the likes of Morelos and Tav get an hour to get minutes in their legs as I think fitness is an issue.
Tav needed to be out of the team. Morelos is probably out to protect him. He'll be away soon. We need Roofe to be 100% too.

Back