Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

Probably space on the Crosskeys bus if you’re struggling for transport mate.

Presumably you’re traveling to/from Killwining.

Aye we're getting the x36 as we're meeting folk on the way up. It's the same next Sunday too. It just means some hanging about after the game which I can't be arsed with! :D

That's me ready to leave for the match, hope to see you there.

If you've got a ticket please make every effort to attend.
If you don't have a ticket you can pay at the gate.

As always, stay safe.

C'mon the Teds :):):)

That's me ready to leave for the match, hope to see you there.

If you've got a ticket please make every effort to attend.
If you don't have a ticket you can pay at the gate.

As always, stay safe.

C'mon the Teds :):):)
Much respect for bears who have to leave just now for a 4:15pm kick off!
On the game I’m actually waiting on us at -2 goals for decent coupon up so get in there Rangers!!

Snow starting in City Centre now, but fairly light. Forecast to be on ‘til 9pm tonight though!

Fingers crossed it goes ahead!

Cold day ahead so a good win to warm us up.
4-0.
Strong team to start with then use all 3 subs during the game.
No injuries then roll on next week.

Just finished reading the Jordan jones thread, just watched the video of Glenn Middleton, is there any chance of him featuring today? Seemingly very highly rated by murty and others.

If this was the case surely today would be a good time to get him involved perhaps getting the last 20 minutes everything going well.

Decided to cancel my journey down to the game today, the snow is still horrendous up here near Tain and the road tax on the car has went bust. Weather permitting i will be there next week.
All who can attend, enjoy the game, stay warm and be safe. Good win for us Rangers please.

Interesting to see what the team will be today.

I'd be tempted to throw Wallace in from the start if he's fit and John is out.

Alves should start just to give us another option ahead of next weekend.

If Murphy doesn't make it then I'd play Cummings up front with Morelos and push Windass out wide.

A large amount of people on Twitter not attending because it's too cold etc :rolleyes:. The same folk who will be scrambling/begging for tickets for Hampden.

Last edited:
A large amount of people on Twitter etc not attending because it's too cold etc :rolleyes:. The same folk who will be scrambling/begging for tickets for Hampden.

And posting on here about the Dhims shite attendance yesterday.:rolleyes:

That said, I fully expect at least double the crown they had yesterday to be at Ibrox today. Wrap up well Bears.

Any snippets of team news from our resident ITKs?

Would like to see Wallace, Alves and Cummings all get a run out today.

I love Candeias, but wouldn't mind him sitting this one out to save him for next week.
With Murphy out we need Candeias for width. An extra midfielder for Murphy will do,no real preference as to who replaces him.
Game time for Alves and Cummings required.

Would like to see Alnwick Alves Cummings and Wallace play but apparently Lee isn't playing

Falkirk are a poor side
Expecting at least 5-0.

Should be a comfortable win, the risk only being injuries as the Falkirk cloggers will undoubtably be at full tilt today

Hoping we can keep up the free flowing football and get a comfortable win. It's going to be baltic.

Any snippets of team news from our resident ITKs?

Would like to see Wallace, Alves and Cummings all get a run out today.

Wallace isn’t in the squad. We are playing a closed door match on Tuesday where he will get an hour. Plus a lot of the fringe players getting some valuable minutes. Don’t imagine anybody that is starting against Celtic will be playing on Tuesday as no point in taking risks.

Think we are more than capable to win this one. I just hope the players don't have a $"ust need to turn up to win today" attitude

Wallace isn’t in the squad. We are playing a closed door match on Tuesday where he will get an hour. Plus a lot of the fringe players getting some valuable minutes. Don’t imagine anybody that is starting against Celtic will be playing on Tuesday as no point in taking risks.
Sounds like DJ will be OK for next week then. If not i’d Have thought we’d have Waldo in the squad today to get some minutes.

Today is a very important match for us.
It’s the most likely source of a major trophy this season and we need to get back to winning trophies.
A repeat of recent performances should be enough to see us safely through.
3-0 bears.

Just about to leave for the game, good victory for The Rangers today and get into the next round, enjoy the game all.
WATP

Back