Votes: 35 3.2%
  • Barker

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • King

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I work near George Square, there were a load of them letting off fireworks and ran up Glassford Street. Plod were out sharp with the sirens on.

Not heard much since, that was about half an hour ago. I am about to walk over to Ibrox in 15 mins.

Nerves kicking in now.

First goal will be huge tonight, as will defending at our best.

I see the barriers are up outside the stadium before kick off, am I right in saying they won’t be after the game?

Club twitter mentioned they will be up before kick off but no mention of after?

Total guess but I assume they'd stay up.

I wouldn't dare try to predict the result tonight. We may get gubbed or we may gub them. Whatever the result I just love these European nights under the lights. Second only to winning a title

You wouldn’t think they would just say before kick off then?

Possible they will keep them inside for 30 minutes after FT?

Just read Rangers' tweet - the wording does suggest pre-match only but can't see them taking any risks, even if their fans are kept in after.

Like I said, guesswork on my part.

OFFICIAL TEAM

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Jack
Davis
Kamara

Ojo
Morelos
Arfield

SUBS: Wes, Edmundson, Halliday, Aribo, King, Barker, Defoe

EE2DhJnWwAA73p0.jpg

Helander will be in tonight and won’t be moved ,I always thought Katic would drop out ,probably a bit unfair on him however I believe helander is our best defender .

Happy with the team! Thought Helander might have starter either v Livi or tonight, big call from the gaffer!

Let's go

I would imagine a lot of the driver behind Goldson playing is communication and his ability to bring another few % from others performance.

That and he is really talented despite this seeming need to talk him down to big up Katic.

Hope Katic is injured otherwise that's extremely harsh (obviously don't hope but you know what I mean).

Glad Barasic is LB.

Bet changing from Katic to Goldson anytime.

Helander will be in tonight and won’t be moved ,I always thought Katic would drop out ,probably a bit unfair on him however I believe helander is our best defender .

You believe this based on what exactly?

If Katic is injured then fair enough but if he's not he should look for a move away in January IMO. Gerrard can't see past Goldson and it'd be clear that he's been waiting for Katic to have a poor game so he has an excuse to drop him again.

If he is dropped I am losing patience with our manager for to me Goldson could not lace Katices boots and if he can't see that then maybe another blunder or 2 from Mr undropable will open his eyes.

Glad to see Kamara back in the starting line up. He’s a bit more of a fighter than Aribo and we’ll need to dig in and battle tonight.

Back