Rangers v FK Shkupi (QR1) / FC Petrocub Hîncești or NK Osijek v Rangers or FK Shkupi (QR2)

Cheers mate any reason that would change am looking at flights

IF Celtic get knocked out they would drop into the Europa and would be scheduled to play in Glasgow on the same night as us. I’ve taken a chance and booked on the strength of us going through, them going through and the Croatians going through in their tie.

IF Celtic get knocked out they would drop into the Europa and would be scheduled to play in Glasgow on the same night as us. I’ve taken a chance and booked on the strength of us going through, them going through and the Croatians going through in their tie.
Cheers think am going to do the same flights are few and far between for their

Anyone doing the Sofia route to skopje, I arrive Sunday at Midnight looking for transport Monday to Skopje willing to share cost.

Anyone doing the Sofia route to skopje, I arrive Sunday at Midnight looking for transport Monday to Skopje willing to share cost.

There is a bus that leaves on Monday morning at 8:30am, we getting that on the Monday. Just a public one i think but it needs pre booked.

if celtic get knocked out we would play the tuesday

If anyone’s still looking for a way to get there to can go from Malmo to Skopje on Monday or Tuesday morning back Wednesday for just over a hundred quid.

Malmo is 40 mins on the train from Copenhagen and return flights can be done from Edinburgh for another £125

If anyone’s still looking for a way to get there to can go from Malmo to Skopje on Monday or Tuesday morning back Wednesday for just over a hundred quid.

Malmo is 40 mins on the train from Copenhagen and return flights can be done from Edinburgh for another £125

The return to Edinburgh for that price is at 7 in morning and clashes with the flight from Skopje back to malmo. Think you can still get one later in day for about 300.

What route did you book mate, decent deal? I'm sorely tempted to take a chance as well.

Have we had any official confirmation that this games been moved to the national stadium yet?

Is today likely going to be when Thomas Cook get their finger out and supply some info on potential day trip?

Waiting on this before navigating all round the world to get there.

When did that get announced,mate? I thought it was more likely to be a daytrip only that was offered.

Sorry I just checked the post by marcovan11 on the previous page. He said he'd been in contact with Thomas Cook and it's likely to be just the day trip.

First time I read it I thought he said it's unlikely to be just the day trip.

It’s a farce that we are now 5 days since the draw and still no confirmation or details announced of an official daytrip
As far as I can see, they've not even confirmed the kick off time yet. They can't even start planning the official trip until we know that.

KO could be anything from 4pm local to 9pm local and that will dictate flight plans.

As far as I can see, they've not even confirmed the kick off time yet. They can't even start planning the official trip until we know that.

KO could be anything from 4pm local to 9pm local and that will dictate flight plans.
9pm, I'm interested.

4pm and I definitely will not be going

6 of us booked up last week.

Sunday
Drive to Manchester Airport
Manchester - Berlin (night in Berlin)

Monday
Berlin - Skopje

Wednesday
Skopje - Berlin
Berlin - Manchester
Drive back up the road