Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Expecting the Scott Brown tribute act to bust his balls against us (literally would be nice) as it’s like a cup final for him.
Will take a 2-0 happily. With no injuries please.

Perfect day for the scum to play at Easter Road. Hibs will have our midweek visit on their minds, playing us is their cup final.

Comfortable win hopefully.

_____________McGregor

Tav____Goldson____Katic_____Barasic

______________McCrorie
________Arfield_______Rossiter

Candieas_____________________Grezda
_______________Lafferty

I really can't be arsed with Worral starting, Katic deserves a chance before him.

Think big Gareth may get a breather today, as I think Gerrard may want him on Wednesday night to combat Kamberi's physicality.

Let's start at a good tempo Gers and a 3-0 win would be nice.

Clean sheet would be very welcome too.

I think we'll go......

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Barisic

Jack Coulibaly
Arfield

Candeias Lafferty Grezda

Seems the likely team to me.

Would not have Rossiter in the team. He is a good looking footballer but today we need somebody who can dig in and fight. Halliday and/or Jack for me.

Think I'll greet if I see Worrall name on teamsheet

Shagger
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barasic
Mccrorie
Jack
Arfield
Grezda
Lafferty
Candeias

Is how I'd go

I agree and it is an ideal game to bring Katic back in from the cold. Hopefully you mean with Candeias R and Grezda L where he works well (historically at least) with Barisic. As mentioned elsewhere Mebude on the bench !
We need a decent performance to re-energise the team with a confidence boost.
WATP

I think it’s going to be a real slog today. Not looking forward to it much. Would take 1-0 right now.

Lafferty, if he is playing, has to start scoring on a regular basis. If he cannot get the goals, then maybe it's time to start giving young Dallas 20/30 minutes substitute appearances. We rely too much on Alfredo.

I think it’s going to be a real slog today. Not looking forward to it much. Would take 1-0 right now.

Me too I think the squad is low on confidence atm, We need to win as Hibs are pish so I don't think they will take anything today (probably saving themselves for mid week) so we need to keep on the mentally challengeds coat tails until the 29th

I'll go against the grain then; I think we could win 5 or 6-0.

We've only scored one goal in our last three games.

We're due to bang in a few and Hamilton are terrible. I think there's a fair chance we pump them.

If the mentally challengeds slip up at Easter Road we could go back top and game's like today are opportunities to boost our goal difference.

Hamilton's best result this month was a 3-1 win over St Mirren on the 1st December. They got humped 4-0 by Dundee on the 5th December.

I think we could win 3-4 nil today.

As usual the referee will make a difference and Hamilton will up their game playing us. As most teams seem to do.

Hopefully a good game, no cards and especially no injuries.

A hard fought three points today.

Also a great opportunity for Lafferty to show he can ably deputise for Morelos.

Scum now losing 2-0. A win will see us top of the league on goal difference. Yes they'll have their game in hand but it will give the guys a massive boost and you never know what can happen with their game in hand.

Let's do this Rangers

DuivqC0XgAAj0wM.jpg

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, McAuley, Barisic, McCrorie, Arfield, Jack, Candeias, Lafferty, Grezda

Substitutes: Foderingham, Worrall, Flanagan, Halliday, Middleton, Coulibaly, Dallas

Is rossiter being 'eased back' or not doing it in training? Would rather him than coulibaly off the bench.

Team as expected really. Good to see grezda get a start, hope be takes his chance now.

Aye, happy enough with that team. Really hope that big Laff and Grezda can get on the scoresheet, would do the both the world of good for confidence. Would also like to see Dallas get the last 15 if we're comfortable.

Rossiter out the squad again though, really stop-start for him. And still no sign of Katic, the mystery continues...

Happy with that team although I would have liked to see Katic get a game, definitely something not right there.

Would love us to be a few goals up and put Dallas on to give him a taste of first team action.

Just even though the orcs score, we really need to take full advantage of 5his now. Surely we can’t let it slip again.
But then we are a Jekyll and Hyde team never know which one is going to turn up.

Back