Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Games like this usally a struggle after Europe.

Could be right and scrappy would take 1-0 right now to go Into the international break

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
King Davis Arfield
Stewart Defoe Barker

Hope to see a bit more of king today with the injuries we have. I love arfield but he needs rested along with goldson to help them this season. They both need a break and to not know their automatic starters my team today would be
Mcgregor
Tav katic helander barisic
King Davis kamara/docherty
Stewart morelos ojo/barker

This will be my first and last visit to this thread. ;)

I don’t think Accies will put 10 men behind the ball. Sure we’ll defend in depth, but we’ll also try to counter-attack. I don’t know what our selection will be, but I doubt MacKinnon will play, so Easton will be captain, Gogic will anchor the midfield, and if they play, our young players you should watch out for are Lewis Smith and Ross Cunningham.

If we play to our best, and Fon Williams has a blinder in goal, we could cause you problems.
No need for this.
Most of us like your posts.

I would be disappointed if we fail to score at least 3 today, need to see a big reaction to Thursday. Clean strip again for Greegs too

As usual it depends who scores first. They dig in if it's them and it becomes a slog. It would be great if we get the chance to go top so hopefully no more than an equaliser for them.

Lets show that we can win games after a European match that we fecked up.Academical keep posting mate.

Hope this gives the team a big lift to get over the Young Boys game. No mercy, Hamilton will have to suffer ;)

This will be my first and last visit to this thread. ;)

I don’t think Accies will put 10 men behind the ball. Sure we’ll defend in depth, but we’ll also try to counter-attack. I don’t know what our selection will be, but I doubt MacKinnon will play, so Easton will be captain, Gogic will anchor the midfield, and if they play, our young players you should watch out for are Lewis Smith and Ross Cunningham.

If we play to our best, and Fon Williams has a blinder in goal, we could cause you problems.
Is that You Brian??

EGMjjKKW4AAabTu.jpg:large

Back