Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Good to see Aribo and Murphy fit enough for the bench.
This us a huge game now, we can make a real statement with a big win.
But any kind of win will do.

I don’t care if we have to eat babies today we have to win this match no matter what it takes. The easier the win the bigger the statement we will make that we are up to going for this title.

Or Kent and Jones are injured and we've no one else

I thought Barker might have been close to a start today as we've seen him in training. Not even on the bench.

As regards Ojo, sometimes there is some sense in letting a player 'play through' a spell of bad form. Lets face it, its Accies, if Ojo can get a goal or two today it will do him no harm at all.

The Ojo bashing has started already. The guy is an inconsistent young winner who scored a goal 2 weeks ago that set us on to frenzy mode.

Hat trick from defoe today please.

Lets go!!! (top)

I know Morelos could probably do wit a rest especially with games for Colombia coming up, but in light of their result with the chance to go top of the league, I want to see him out there.

Lets fûcking do this now Rangers!

Right for their throat from the first whistle.

Also good to see Murphy on the bench.

Surprising line up however should be good enough against Hamilton must win now to go top and leave the poets to stew over it over the international break

Bring this on. Three points, better goal difference and top of the league going into the shitty international break is ideal.

Presume King is injured?

While it's not the team I would have picked, we should still be far too good for Hamilton at home.

If we're not top of the league tonight I'll be more gutted than Thursday night.

It looks like a strange team but with Defoe, Ojo, Arfield and Stewart that's a lot of attacking talent. Should be more than enough to sink Hamilton at home.

Edmundson over Katic could also possibly be an attacking decision (we'll see if Edmundson drives forward with the ball).

I have no doubt he's resting some of the team.

Trust the squad gents.

Morelos is due a rest as he will be away with Colombia so not like we want him to empty the tank then recover from a hectic schedule. Defoe was brought to take heat of Alfie in games like this.

2-0 win no thrills and not too many spills for me.

I'm pleased to see Edmundson getting a start.He has done nothing wrong when he has played.I can see Katic and him being the partnership in the future.

Back