Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

I know this happened about 15 mins ago but I’m not sure that I’m okay with McCrorie saying ‘%^*& off mate’ with his back turned to Defoe. Yes, Defoe is a bit of a moaner but I wouldn’t want my lad doing that (not that I have kids but you know).

Maybe it’s just me.

I know this happened about 15 mins ago but I’m not sure that I’m okay with McCrorie saying ‘%^*& off mate’ with his back turned to Defoe. Yes, Defoe is a bit of a moaner but I wouldn’t want my lad doing that (not that I have kids but you know).

Maybe it’s just me.
Future captain IMO.

Glad he’s got the balls to stand up to older players.

Future captain IMO.

Glad he’s got the balls to stand up to older players.

Don’t disagree with that but I don’t think any of our players should be saying such things about each other. Certainly not at 3-0 up but maybe I’m just a moany bastard today as I’m shattered haha

Excellent performance tonight. Thought we looked much better with Arfield in the front 3, his movement and link up play caused all kinds of issues.

Defoe, Davis and Kamara all excellent

A performance that was typical of this season, Hot Cold Lukewarm. I must mention Goldsons pass at the superb 3rd goal, I was waiting for him to pass it out wide but he switched his body to make a pass through the middle which resulted in the goal. Happy enough with that tonight. The train journey goes on.

Back