Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

I was buzzing for this but due to the snow in Inverness I didn’t travel in the end , safe travel to all bears attending , hoping to see a comfortable win I’m hoping the team will be

Mcgregor
Tav goldson katic Wallace
Kamara Davis mcrorie
Kent
Defoe lafferty

Win at any costs please rangers

D3PtGDlXkAAUtV_.jpg

Why goldson and worrall have kept there places is confusing as Fvck.

Scunnered with some oh his team selections.

After all his talk of "I now know the players that want to be here." "Worrall should have put the man AND the ball through the net" I am absolutely gobsmacked that he is starting.
he might just be our player next season

Christ I thought I could not be more depressed after Sunday but that team selection has just done that. FF's, Worrall should be on his way back to Nottingham, Flanagan christ where do you start with this one! Katic, McCorrie and Wallace (who can't not even make the bench) should have been in tonight. I hope I am wrong, very wrong but I think that this is going to be a hard watch tonight.

Surely that’s a diamond with Kent playing off Defoe?

Hopefully Lafferty gets a good run at some point tonight.

After all his talk of "I now know the players that want to be here." "Worrall should have put the man AND the ball through the net" I am absolutely gobsmacked that he is starting.
I’m surprised at that too. I came to exactly the same conclusion as you after his post match comments.

That team sheet disapoints me in the extreme.

What is the point in playing the likes of Flanagan anymore?

Presumably, the manager thinks the remaining 7 games are just to be endured rather than used as a potential springboard for next season, by trying something different.

Worrall should have his ass dumped the same way Candeias has tonight. Both were shocking on Sunday

Worrall was better than Goldson on Sunday mate. In my opinion, of course. All three of Goldson, Worral and Katic are much-of-a-muchness quite honestly. Katic, in particular, has been built up into something he, in all honesty, isn’t.

Defoe and Kent up front, Kent showed he can play there at the weekend.

Unlike all of you miserable bassas I’m looking forward to this.

Back