Votes: 349 37.8%
  • Morelos

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Cummings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
Their keeper. In a Gers strip? Docherty for me. People had been saying he's 1 for the future. His best performance yet & doesn't look out of place at the heart of the midfield right now. Those that are out have a big fight to get the place back from him!

Such a close call- gave it to young Doc for an outstanding performing his first start at Ibrox and an assist for the goal but Candieas was fantastic too.
Nice debate to have.
It was a superb performance and we should have had more goals to show for our superiority. Hearts keeper stopped them getting battered.

Gave it to Candeias who was absolutely fantastic today with a complete performance from a winger with young Doc a very close second

Just returned from the match,good team performance,docherty my man of the match,first game that showed why we bought him,box to box,well done Rangers.

Murphy for me, that goal was worthy of the award itself!

Lots of great performances though, but if I was being very critical I still don’t think fifteen minutes is enough to contribute to a game we are pretty much dominating.?

Murphy - by a country mile. The lad has so much quality and could have had a hat-trick of goals for himself today and a hat-trick of assists for others but for some bad luck,some poor misses from others and some excellent goalkeeping.

Candeias was outstanding today, what an engine he's got simply a superb performance. I thought the whole team played great. Looked solid today and long may it continue.

Docherty just shaded it up for me but I wouldn't argue with the sponsors giving it to Murphy.

Great transfer window when you think of the contribution of these two today along with Goss.

So good to have to think about it because we had so many good performance's.

You've normally got a choice of about two or three players as candidates for MOTM but today it seems you could pick any one from the eleven.
For me it's a toss up between Candeias, Goss or John.
I think I'll opt for Goss....he was magnificent!

Excellent all round. Candeias has to get it though for his outstanding work rate.

Docherty & Murphy were serious contenders for Motm.

Another goal saving interception from Tavernier as well - goes unnoticed.

Windass was getting pelters for missed chances - however he burst a gut to get into position on a couple of occasions.

Those wanting Cummings on for Windass instead of Morelos at 1-0 were having a laugh - we had to maintain our shape and pressing game. We did and got the reward.

I went for Docherty but was torn with Candeias. Both put in tremendous shifts today. Absolutely outstanding work rates and quality to match.

Great team performance all round though.

I voted for Candeias, although,
I could have given it to Docherty just as easily.
Both played a great game.

Well done, to the whole team, today.

Candeias was my MOTM. This is one player that understands what it means to play for Rangers.

I voted for Docherty he seemed to be everywhere !! Candeias was superb as well tbh.

An all round excellent performance

Guy who sits in front of me went fuckin apoplectic when Murphy got motm, I thought he was gonna cry cause they never gave it to Candeias, he was genuinely bursting with rage

Excellent all round. Candeias has to get it though for his outstanding work rate.

Docherty & Murphy were serious contenders for Motm.

Another goal saving interception from Tavernier as well - goes unnoticed.

Windass was getting pelters for missed chances - however he burst a gut to get into position on a couple of occasions.

Those wanting Cummings on for Windass instead of Morelos at 1-0 were having a laugh - we had to maintain our shape and pressing game. We did and got the reward.

I don't think Jason Cummings would've been hard pushed to maintain our shape if he'd replaced Windass. He's equally capable of fannying about to no good effect in the middle as Josh is, although, to be honest, he'd probably have scored those two sitters than JW made a rip-roaring arse of.
Go on, Graeme, drop Windass and get him in for intensive coaching on how to close down and tackle.

I'm absolutely loving a cracking player in Docherty and his contribution. It's very good so far. However, Candeias was excellent today. He defends from the front magnificently.

I don't think Jason Cummings would've been hard pushed to maintain our shape if he'd replaced Windass. He's equally capable of fannying about to no good effect in the middle as Josh is, although, to be honest, he'd probably have scored those two sitters than JW made a rip-roaring arse of.
Go on, Graeme, drop Windass and get him in for intensive coaching on how to close down and tackle.

Yes put a striker in the advanced midfield position and fxxk up the shape of the team.

Cummings is an out and out striker, he can't play that role.

Windass was closing down, some pre judge him before he even runs out the tunnel

I thought Canseias was great today but the performance from Docherty was equally as good if not better and this guy really has a future. A real Bear too which really helps so well done young Docherty,

Docherty had a great game, he was born to be a Ranger and Candeias was his usual workmanlike self with a fair bit of skill but I took Murphy because of his goal and the fact the Hearts players couldn't get near him. Goss also deserves a mention as he was outstanding, controlling the midfield along with Docherty. All in all a good day at the office.

Murty also deserves special praise as he's getting the team playing for each other and hopefully installing a winning mentality in them.

Unusually hard to pick one today. I gave it to Murphy on the basis of how well he took his first goal. We have the makings of a great team. We need to get the loan players signed up permanently asap like we did with John so that we can focus on making a better start in Europe next season.

Goss.

What fantastic feet, vision, timing and balance. And the lad can make a clean tackle. Lovely footballer.

You can see why he was as Man Utd.

Back