MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huge win for us today and I'll absolutely take it!

Could be the turning point going forward, great to see both full backs with the assists and Morelos back in amongst the goals.

Don't feel we played too badly today and when you score it takes the focus off the performance, coming back from 1-0 showed real character today and I'll admit I didn't see it coming so fair play to the players.

Has anyone ordered the worlds biggest humble pie in relation to Lundstram?

Thanks %^*& for that. Hopefully this two week willl Give the management team some time to reflect on what needs to change.

Huge moment for the season

We just cannot keep getting away with the way we’ve been playing.
I’m absolutely delighted with the result but until Porteous was sent off we had looked so limp.

The fire is BACK. Great result - let's come back from the International break and start motoring!!

Why would he want advice on how not to impress the support? :))

He probably thought he was being a bit clever with the fancy footwork, but it was unnecessary, lost possession and not the sort of thing that endears someone to the Rangers fans.

But no matter, job done

Can't pick a MOTM, Lundstram came into a game but badly at fault for goal.

Anyway, gaffer loved it, top of the league, that'll do, but work to be done.

A tough win against our most difficult opponents in the league over the last couple of seasons.

I'll take the win but we have got to improve our performances (especially first half performances) very quickly.

Photoshop of that bellend Porteous holding a painting of the red card please.
img-ID144477164-jpg-gallery-2.jpg

Huge 3 points.

Time to rest up. Work out what’s been going wrong and come back flying.

Gerrard knows it’s not been great performance wise of late but I believe he is trying to sort it. Hard to do when the games are coming thick and fast.

Lundstram, man of the match again.

That’s a big win.

I’m away on my twenty miler bike ride, try to de-stress. Eighty one degrees, blue skies, perfect. Days fairly brightened up in the last hour.

The league table on RTV looks great. Especially with the unwashed shown in 6th place with a negative 13 goal difference !!

When we took the lead and I seen the management team going for holding it I wasnt confident we could. However we dug in and held it. It showed a bit of character from the team after going 1 down early on. Gaffer loved it at the end there giving it big licks on the pitch to the fans. He knew it was a big win against a very decent well set up side in Hibs. Those are the types of wins that win championships.

I said the other day we'd probably beat Hibs whilst still being in this sort of semi-slump of up and down form at the minute.

But still we can't go on like that for the course of the season, I mean we absolutely could win every game from now on 1-0, but a think ma fckin heart and arsehole will give out.

Back