Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 5th - RangersTV.tv **

If they put a shift in they wouldn’t get so much flak most of them don’t have the balls or ability to play for Rangers
So what you're saying is not getting behind the team makes no difference to their performance.?

In fact getting on their backs doesn't affect their performance..?

They must be putting in something of a shift to be not losing no..?

Why do we fail to win the first half at Ibrox so often?

Another 1st half where we dominate possession, show that we can go forward, but fail to show the passion, desire and desperation to score. The players also seem to slow down leading up the the whistle. I'd hate to think the players are just resigned to the thought of being on top and with another 45 mins remaining that the win will come. No, you must go out and win the match as soon as possible.

I'd love to see a mentality of winning the first half of football betting a MUST.
Surely, when leading at half time we will win more games than we currently are. Where is the desire to win the first half.

Rant over

disgrace again, no fire or passion or anything, invisible midfield and Halliday jesus christ.

Disgusting

very few in our squad that I would be sad to see go in the summer, our decision making at times is awful, our passing and movement is rank at times and our awareness is almost zero,,, so much to improve on for next season

Might be worth putting Rossiter or McCrorie on for Cummings and trying to get Murphy and Candieas further up the pitch.

Struggling to get excited about any of these players being here next season

So slow when breaking upnfield. Swap Morelos and Cummings. Jason is a penalty box player, Morelos is a runner.

As an aside, I don't know how you all listen to Tom Miller each week. He is rotten. His facts are wrong, he is biased to the point of making things up and he says 97 words when 4 would do. I'm sure he's a lovely chap and a good bear but dear oh dear. I've no problem with RTV being somewhat partisan but let's still stick to facts. Thankfully I'm on the mend and will be back at games for start of season.

So.....

Cummings can't control a ball, being played too deep but can't even do the basics
Dorrans anonymous, a waste of a shirt
Martin being outplayed, outthought and outfought from Boyd
Morelos anonymous
Holt trying, again its what he does, tries, but hes not good
Candeias seems to think its a testimonial
Murphy, gets the ball cuts in right and loses it

Thats the best I can say for now.

If I recall correctly we had a half decent spell of form with Docherty and Goss in midfield a few months back.

I would bring both on and hook Dorrans and Cummings and go 4-3-3.

:(Really grim watching this.

I can’t fathom how Russell Martin has started again after being horrendous just about every game since he arrived, especially now Alves and Bates appear to be fit (and Cardoso not even given a chance)

Cummings just isn’t very good although he’s got little to work with - i think we need to bring goss on as he’s at least got the ability to play some key passes and potentially docherty as well. Holt and Cummings off

Thought with Murty going and gerrard coming in we’d get a reaction from the players and Nichole/johansson - doesn’t look like it :(

Why do we fail to win the first half at Ibrox so often?

Another 1st half where we dominate possession, show that we can go forward, but fail to show the passion, desire and desperation to score. The players also seem to slow down leading up the the whistle. I'd hate to think the players are just resigned to the thought of being on top and with another 45 mins remaining that the win will come. No, you must go out and win the match as soon as possible.

I'd love to see a mentality of winning the first half of football betting a MUST.
Surely, when leading at half time we will win more games than we currently are. Where is the desire to win the first half.

Rant over
I’d settle for winning some 50/50 balls never mind the half. We are god awful. It’s another complete rebuild job in the summer. There isn’t a player on that park today that should be a guaranteed starter for us.

Following the game on here.Despite the Gerrard hype it's still the same donkeys on the pitch who shamed us last week.
I would rather not watch these guys ever again.
At Carlisle game to watch big Clints last game instead.

Get McCrorie onto the park, push Dorrans further forward, take Candeias off, and tell Morelos to play behind Cummings, and to link with Tavs when he goes forward.

With Windass out we had a formation ready in 433 which would have increased our presence in the middle but we've stuck to the same old sh*te. Probably reflects on how JN & JJ are feeling with not really bothered about putting out the best team Since they have 3 games left, same with a lot of players.

It's an audition for their futures for both the current management duo and the players and both are failing badly.

Crazy to think these players pretty much know they're playing for a contract, yet still look like they barely give a shît

Unless one of morelos or cummings is going to play quite deep we're going to get totally overrun here. I thought JN might have set us up to be a bit more solid but doesn't look to be the case. Still think we can win if we pin them back but that will depend on the players being up for it o_O
Thought Morelos would play deeper .

So what you're saying is not getting behind the team makes no difference to their performance.?

In fact getting on their backs doesn't affect their performance..?

They must be putting in something of a shift to be not losing no..?
It’s not the fans fault this season has been a disaster it’s a combination of the board appointing a man out of his depth and the players not being good enough the players performance in the last 2 games vs them have been a disgrace and they deserve abuse for them

:(Really grim watching this.

I can’t fathom how Russell Martin has started again after being horrendous just about every game since he arrived, especially now Alves and Bates appear to be fit (and Cardoso not even given a chance)

Cummings just isn’t very good although he’s got little to work with - i think we need to bring goss on as he’s at least got the ability to play some key passes and potentially docherty as well. Holt and Cummings off

Thought with Murty going and gerrard coming in we’d get a reaction from the players and Nichole/johansson - doesn’t look like it :(
You would think so but to be honest that’s part of the overall problem. Ability can be overlooked somewhat with effort but they don’t even seem capable of that.

Dorrans moved further forward with McCrorie in midfield. Seems a sensible decision and at least it's one made at half-time.

Crazy to think these players pretty much know they're playing for a contract, yet still look like they barely give a shît

But they're not playing for a contract. They all have a contract for next season. These guys don't strike me as being particularly bothered by whether they play or not.....so long as they get to live the good life.

Back