Match Thread Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Motherwell are a disgrace. They tried to injure our players all match. I hope young Serge Atakayi is okay. In what should be a huge day for him he was wiped out by the dirtiest team in world (the dirtiest team in Scotland is the dirtiest anywhere).

We missed the chance to see him which I was looking forward too.

Get well soon young man!

I've got one as well.

Tell you what, the bitterness is only rivalled by the poets with this one.
It seems to be the norm with all these f@ckwits that support the smaller teams. He seems more than happy for his mob to up their game for us (today excluded of course:D) & then revert to the usual shite against the lesser teams. Arseholes to a man!;)

Had the jitters afore the game. They drew, we had to win to take advantage. Wasn't sure if we could take advantage. Easy peasy in the end.

Had a great day, delighted with the result, full time comes and I look down to find someone has taken my programme from right under my seat. Must've been someone behind me while I was standing at my seat letting the crowd dissipate. If you picked up a programme from BF5, you're a rotten snake bastard, stealing a remembrance Day programme
Thats a lousy thing to do.

Great game, only blot for me was Atakayi having to go off too soon. Usual awful challenge from a Motherwell player.

02f.jpg

Only thing today was hoping Jordan got a run out.
Not complaining just want him playing 6 games in a row, not for just me but for himself!

Perfect response to midweek disappointment.

Some very good performances today: Worrall, Tavernier, Halliday, Arfield, Jack, Middleton, Grezda, Morelos... a team performance.

Thought we were slack after going 1-0 up but the penalty and sending off were the right decision - after that there was no stopping up.

Real confidence builder for Middleton and Grezda, some excellent play and two class finishes.

Big day for us today. Players bounced back, stepped it up and capitalised on the bheggars slipping up.

Get in...

Last edited:
It's majorly soured my day. It's snidey enough to take someones programme at any game but a remembrance day issue FFS.

Anyone know if it's possible to buy physical copies anywhere online?
No possibility of you having kicked it in front or left it somewhere? Seems a really off thing for a fellow fan to do.

They have had that coming,Fantastic performance after a hard shift on thur in Moscow,fair play to the guys and backroom staff,a proper Rangers FC old style humping on a day we remember of fallen.

WATP

No possibility of you having kicked it in front or left it somewhere? Seems a really off thing for a fellow fan to do.

No chance mate, I put it same place every game, tucked right in under my seat. Looked all around and it was definitely properly gone.

I'm actually surprised reading that thread how rational the majority of their fans are about the game.

Almost all accept that the penalty and red card justified, and not a single "sevco" comment in there.
Almost all blaming McHugh , hope they go down and their manager packs his bags, horrible team horrible fans.

Last edited:
I had real mixed feelings about Katic’s substitution.

Yes, he wasn’t good, but this is a strange startled horse version of the player that was a major part of us getting into the Europa League group stages. For the singular game, McAuley came on, solidifies the defence and we stroll it. Correct decision. However, I really hope Katic copes with this poor run that he’s currently on, getting hooked etc.

A wonderful day of foootball.2points and closing in.Absolutely f ucking destroyed those scum bastards into the ground.

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised reading that thread how rational the majority of their fans are about the game.

Almost all accept that the penalty and red card justified, and not a single "sevco" comment in there.

Left me wondering where the club decision makers in the "Vote No or We're Leaving Well Society" with their sell out Saturdays, have all disappeared to.

On a purely selfish note I'm glad there was no stoppage time.

I left as soon as the final whistle went and only made my train to London with 4 minutes to spare.

With Goldso, Katic, and Flanagan off form plus Barisic injured I'm just grateful that we have MacAuley, Worrall, and Halliday to call upon.

It shows the strength of the squad.

Well in a sort of a way I am disappointed as with 15 minutes to go I was kinda hoping for double figures.
Seriously though, we had a reasonable ref today for a change and, apart from a few minor worries, we were totally in control. For me I was hugely happy for Grezda who scored twice, was unselfish and showed many skilful touches which we have all been waiting for. Happy also to see McAuley have 45 minutes but generally an excellent all round performance.
Men of the day however, - - - Livi !

So many positives today.

5 different scorers.
No yellow cards despite constant intimidation by thugs.
McAuley looking like a leader.
Grezda getting better and better.
Middleton looks like a finisher.
Going for the throat and not easing off.
Tavernier rampaging runs.

Only negatives were Katic looking like his confidence is shot, and the injury to the young substitute.

A brilliant end to the week, I would have taken a scrappy 1 nil with an og, so delighted to rattle 7.

League table is looking a lot healthier now.

Back