Match Thread Rangers v Real Madrid - 18:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Very good performance from the team in the last pre season game.
Everyone looking sharp.
Kent was electric.
Really like the look of Sakala, took his goal well.and was a nuisance throughout, some finish for Ced the Ted's goal as well.
John Lundstram
Looks a great bit of business as well.

Thoroughly deserved victory.
We bossed the first half and but for their keeper and a Kent sitter would have been well in front.

2 excellent goals in the 2nd half.
More in the tank for sharpness and fitness.
So many players catching the eye.

Bring on the season proper.
PS when’s the ballot man!

Great performance from everyone tonight. The thing that pleases me most is the team spirit and the way the whole squad is playing for each other, no matter who is on the pitch. Nice to see the Fash and Ced get their goals tonight. We could have had 6 really but a great run out for everyone.
Well done to everyone who had tickets tonight, made for a good atmosphere and Ibrox was looking beautiful.
Choo Choo 56 !

A game full of positives for us and a great experience for our younger players. No weaknesses in the team despite the player rotation.
Match played competitively but with no nastiness - shame about Isco’s red card but his foul was undoubtedly a second yellow.

FS Rangers social media why haven't you provided me with a massive Rangers 2 - 1 Real Madrid graphic to share everywhere?

I thought we were excellent and great to see the crowd. We won't play Real Madrid very often and a famous friendly win.

Collum trying to play 4 minutes added time in a friendly :D
The mans is a total school teacher type tiny-penis walloper.

Any other ref gets the opposition manager to take the about to be red carded player off in a friendly. Losing his cool also, then he and his officials go about trying to play 4 mins injury time in a fcuking heatwave. Scottish officialdom in a nutshell today.

Was worried at the start of preseason but we played some terrific stuff today two cracking new signings adding a new dimension to us 3 goals in 4 games for big Ced aswell
I was a little after the first 3 games but the last 2 have been great and we have such a powerful squad.

I'm honestly shocked by how good Lundstram is, I feel like there must be a catch :))

Back